艾 利 之 书
饿了吗
You hungry?
你要过来才有吃的
You know you've got to come get it,
一点都不难
don't play hard to get.
你会喜欢的
You will like it.
这可是猫肉
It's cat...
拿去吧
There you go.
留点肚子吃早餐吧
Leave room for breakfast.
我能想起年轻的时光
I can think of younger days
为生命而活着
When living for my life
尽情做自己想做的事
Was everything a man could want to do
我从不寄望明天
I could never see tomorrow
我从不知悲伤是何物
I was never told about the sorrow
你怎能修补破碎的心
How can you mend a broken heart?
你怎能阻止在雨天的跌倒
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
你怎能阻挡烈日的光芒
How can you stop the sun from shining?
是什么让世界不停转动
What makes the world go round?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
求求你
Please...
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
你想要什么都拿走
Here, take anything you want.
冷藏的食物
Frozen food.
拿去
Take it.
-我不会伤害你的 -是吗
- I'm not gonna hurt you. - Yeah?
刚才那个人也是这么说的
That's what the last guys said.
你能帮帮我吗
Could you help me?
轮子掉了
The wheel came off.
我修不了
I can't fix it.
也许我 我可以
Maybe if I...if I could...
我做不到
But I can't.
没有肥皂的唯一好处
The only good thing about no soap
就是一哩外就可以闻到抢劫者了
is that you can smell hijackers a mile off.
你真了不起
I am impressed!
这哥们
This lad...smelled us...
在30英尺外就闻到我们了
From thirty feet away!
那说明我们的卫生可不太好
What does that say about our hygiene?
你背包里有什么
What you got there in that pack?
什么包
What pack?
他可有枪
He's got a gun.
放屁 没有装子弹的
Well shit, it ain't loaded.
从来都没有
They never are.
老鬼 对吧
Ain't that right, old man?
打开你的包
Open the pack and
把里面的东西慢慢倒到地上
tip it out on the road, nice and slow.
做不到
Can't do that.
他妈的把你的包拿下来
Take off the fucking pack...
放到地上
And put it on the ground
要不就去死
or die!
你听到没有
Are you listening to me?
-听到了 -很好
- I am now. - Good.
-你现在听好了 -好的
- Are you listening to me? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
再用手推我一次
Put that hand on me again,
你的手就别想要了
and you wont get it back.
你们相信这个傻♥逼♥吗
Can you believe this fucking guy?
好吧 我们只能来硬的了
Alright, we will do it the hard way.
你干吗要这样
Why did you do that?
你把我的手砍下来了?
Did you cut my hand off?
你们还傻站着干吗
What are you standing around for?
亲他
Kiss him!
他说什么
What did he say?
他吓坏了
He's in shock.
他的意思是"杀了他"
I think he meant "kill him".
我说过你的手拿不回去了
I told you you weren't gonna get that back.
是的 你做到了
Yeah, you did.
你是谁
Who are you?
你的水呢
Where's your water?
没有 他们会把你抓起来
They have none, they were gonna take you up,
然后把你吃掉
and then eat you.
真的
It's true.
在推车里
It's in the cart.
你什么都不拿吗
You gonna take any?
-你去哪儿 -西边
- Where are you going? - West.
-我能跟着你吗 -不行
- Can I come with you? - No.
不要
No!
你还想跑哪儿去
Woah, woah, woah...where are you going?
别插手
Stay on the path.
不
No!
别插手 不关你的事
Stay on the path, it's not your concern.
别插手 不关你的事
Stay on the path, it's not your concern.
-我不认识你 -我不是这里的人
- I don't know you. - I'm not from around here.
少废话 你是谁
No shit. Who are you?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
好的
Okay.
-只是顾客 好吗 -好的
- Just a customer, okay? - Okay.
抱歉 我要看看你的手
I'm sorry I gotta see the hands.
我不是他们
I'm not one of them.
好吧
Okay.
我要从包里拿东西出来
I'm gonna take something out of my pack.
把手指从扳机上拿开
Take your finger off the trigger.
太棒了 伙计 这是幽灵900
Oh, sweet. That's a Phantom 900, man.
是吗
Is it?
90年代以后我就没见过了
I haven't seen one of those since the 90's.
我从东边得到的
Yeah, I got it back east.
-还能用吗 -可以 不过要充电
- Does it still work? - Yeah, just need a charge,
你能帮我充一下电吗
Can you do that for me? A charge.
我有电线
I got cables.
不需要电线 我能帮你充电
I don't need cables, I can charge it for you,
如果你有东西换的话
If you got the coin.
我有
Yes I do.
-美国制♥造♥ -是的
- It's American. - Oh yeah.
我已经有一大堆这样的了
I got a whole bunch of these.
唇膏呢 你有唇膏吗
How about chapstick, got any chapstick?
没有唇膏 我有猫油
No chapstick. I got cat oil.
-新鲜的猫油 -不 不行
- Fresh cat oil. - No, no.
不错的 很好用的
It's good, it's good for...
一样可以用
Works the same way.
玩具呢 有玩具吗
What about toys, got any toys?
我不怎么玩玩具 我有
No, I don't play. Oh, I got...
很好 太好了
Oh yeah. Yeah yeah.
好的 可以
Okay, alright.
我要这个 还有这些
I'll have this, with these.
当然 都是你的了
Oh, absolutely, those are yours.
好的 给我几个小时
Okay, give me a couple of hours.
-我会帮你充满电 -谢谢
- I'll charge it up for you. - Thank you.
你可以到街对面等
You can wait over there, across the street.
-不了 我没事 -酒吧就要开门了
- No, I'm good. - Bar is about to open.
我在这儿等
I'll wait here.
你不相信我吗
You dont trust me, do you?
-我还是在这里等吧 -好吧
- I'll wait here. - Alright.
卡尼 其中一伙公路党刚刚进城
Carnie, one of the road crews just pulled into town.
他们有东西给你
They got something for you.
-书吗 -一整包都是
- Books? - A whole pack of them.
跟他们说我要见他们 就现在
Tell them I wanna see them. Right now.
我们干得不错
We did good.
你要的那本 在里面吗
The one you want. It ain't there?
不在
No.
我真的不懂 那么多书
I just dont understand. That's a shitload of books.
你不需要懂
You don't have to understand.
我懂就行