"He started a mission for Indians."
他开始了一次对印第安人的任务
"He slaughtered them all."
他把他们都屠♥杀♥了
"Over 20 bodies were found in the lake."
在湖里发现20多具尸体
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
Father.
神父
Why did you run away from my house?
你为什么从我家逃走?
Why did you abandon us?
你为什么抛弃了我们
Your house frightens me, Mrs. Lutz.
你的房♥子把我吓住了, 卢兹夫人
I just read about this man, Ketcham...
我刚刚读到那个男人, 凯切姆...
who tortured Indians on my land. On my basement.
他在我的地方折磨印第安人 在我的地下室里
I read about how he slit his throat...
我读到说他是怎么切开自己的喉咙
so that his presence would live forever.
那样他的存在就会直到永远
Do you believe this could be true?
你相信这是真的吗?
Ronnie Defeo came to me weeks before the murders...
罗尼·笛福在谋杀的几周前来找我
and he spoke about hearing voices and seeing things in the house.
他谈起听见声音, 在房♥子里看见东西
I didn't believe him until yesterday.
我没有相信他, 直到昨天
Mrs. Lutz, get you and your family out of that house...
卢兹夫人, 让你和你的家人离开那房♥子...
right now.
就现在
Hello? George.
你好? 乔治
George, I've just been to see Father Callaway.
乔治, 我刚刚见了凯勒维神父
Listen to me, you gotta get you and the kids out of the house.
听我说, 你和孩子们要离开这房♥子
George?
乔治?
Are you there? George?
还在吗?乔治?
Billy! Michael! Where's George?
比利!迈克尔!乔治在哪儿?
He's in the boathouse.
他在船库
George, we have to get out of here now.
乔治, 我们现在必须离开这儿
George!
乔治!
Are you fucking crazy, George?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗, 乔治?
Have you lost your mind?
你脑子出问题了吗?
You tried to kill me.
你想杀了我
Chelsea! Mommy! Mommy!
切尔西! 妈咪!妈咪!
I'm down here, Mommy!
我在这儿, 妈咪!
Chelsea, honey, what are you doing down here?
切尔西, 宝贝, 你在这儿干嘛?
I think she misses her daddy.
我想她是想爸爸了
Don't you?
是不是?
Give me back my daughter.
把我女儿还给我
I wanna talk to you. Wait. I wanna talk to you!
我想要和你谈谈, 等等 我想要和你谈谈!
Kids, get down here, now!
孩子们, 下来, 快!
Kids, get down here!
孩子们, 下来!
Billy, help me push this! Mom, where are you going?
比利, 帮我推住这个! 妈妈, 你去哪儿?
Billy!
比利!
Hurry. Go. Billy!
快, 快走 比利!
Mom, why are you wet?
妈妈, 你怎么都湿了?
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪!妈咪!
Come on, Mom!
快点, 妈妈!
Hurry.
快
Billy, come on!
比利, 快来!
Run! Go, go, go!
快跑!快, 快, 快
You're stuck! You're stuck!
你们跑不了!你们跑不了!
Stay here!
呆在这儿!
Great!
棒极了!
Let go of my mom, you bastard! Let go right now! Let go.
放开我妈妈, 你这混♥蛋♥! 快放手!放手
What the hell is your problem? Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么问题? 我们快走
These kids are out of control.
这些孩子失去控制了
Mom, it's stuck! It won't open!
妈妈, 这钉住了! 打不开
Where's Chelsea? Chelsea!
切尔西在哪儿?切尔西!
Hurry, hurry, Billy. Hurry. Come on. Let's go. Be quiet, be quiet.
快点, 快点, 比利, 快点 来, 我们走, 轻一点, 轻一点
Billy!
比利!
I want you to hold on tight.
我要你抓牢
Jump, baby.
跳, 宝贝
Come on, honey. Come on.
来吧, 亲爱的 来吧
Come on, Michael. No, Mommy.
来吧, 迈克尔 不要, 妈咪
No. Hurry, baby.
不要 快点, 宝贝
Come on, Michael. Come on, Michael.
来吧, 迈克尔 来吧, 迈克尔
Come on, hurry. Let's get out of here.
来吧, 快点 让我们离开这儿
Come here. Come here. No.
来这儿, 来这儿 不
You leave him alone.
你放开他
Kill them.
杀死他们
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他!
Back the fuck up!
妈的退开!
Kill them.
杀死他们
Hurry. Let's grab some rope.
快, 我们拿些绳子
Kill them.
杀死他们
Kathy, kill me!
凯丝, 杀了我!
You kill me, or I'll kill you!
你杀了我, 否则我会杀了你的
Nobody's dying today.
今天谁也不会死
Okay, let's get him in the boat.
好了, 我们把他放到船上去
Why are we taking him? Let's just leave him here.
我们为什么带着他? 把他留在这儿吧
I can't explain it to you right now. We have to get him away from the house.
我现在没法儿给你解释, 我们必须把他带离这幢房♥子
Don't even look at it, Kathy.
连看都不要看它, 凯丝
Let's get out of here.
让我们离开这儿吧
电影精选列表