Shut up!
闭嘴!
George. I got this under control.
乔治 我把事态控制住了
You don't have you under control.
你没能控制你自己
What you guys did was wrong.
你们的所作所为是错的
Stop it, Kathy. Whatever you're doing...
停下吧, 凯丝, 无论你做什么...
whatever you're saying doesn't work.
无论你说什么, 都没有用
From now on, I'm doing the disciplining around here, end of story.
从现在开始, 这儿由我订下纪律, 这事儿结束了
This house is bad, Mommy.
这房♥子很不好, 妈咪
Michael, honey.
迈克尔, 亲爱的
There's no bad houses. There's just bad people.
没有不好的房♥子 只有不好的人
Why didn't you tell us about the people who died here?
为什么你们不告诉我们有关死在这里的人?
Where did you hear that? The babysitter told me...
你从哪儿听来的? 保姆告诉我的...
that two little boys died in our room.
两个小男孩死在我们的房♥间里
Goddamn babysitter's an idiot.
他妈的白♥痴♥保姆
Get to bed. We'll deal with this in the morning.
去睡觉, 我们早上再处理这个
No, I'm not sleeping in that room. It's gross.
不, 我不会睡在那房♥间里了, 很吓人的
Me neither. Wipe that stupid look off your face...
我也是 别把那幅蠢样子挂在脸上
and go to bed.
睡觉去
Run.
快跑去
Why all the yelling, Mommy?
怎么吵吵嚷嚷的, 妈咪?
It's nothing. It's over now, baby.
没什么, 没事儿了, 宝贝
I need you to tell me what happened with Lisa, honey.
我要你告诉我丽莎到底发生了什么事, 宝贝
Lisa was being mean to Jodie.
丽莎对茱蒂很不好
So Jodie hurt her.
所以茱蒂伤了她
Jodie. It's okay, Mommy.
茱蒂 别担心, 妈咪
Jodie won't hurt you.
茱蒂不会伤害你的
She thinks you're a good mommy.
她认为你是个好妈咪
But the man who lives here...
但是住在这儿的男人...
she says he's bad.
她说他是坏人
She wants him to go away.
她要他离开
He makes her do bad things.
他让她干出不好的事情
Move it...
把它...
from there to there.
从那儿搬到那儿去
Go.
快去
And, Billy, don't come in until you're finished.
还有, 比利, 做完了才能进来
What?
什么?
Is this discipline or torture?
这是纪律还是折磨?
Thought it was meat loaf.
我以为这是大块肉
When the body suffers, the spirit flowers.
当肉体遭受磨难时, 精神得到升华
It's what my dad taught me.
这是我父亲教我的
His dad's not around to teach him that, now, is he?
他的父亲没能在他身边教他那个, 现在, 是不是?
Billy, why is George such a jerk?
比利, 为什么乔治是这么一个混球?
He's not a jerk. He's a douche bag.
他不是混球, 他是脑子进水
And a weirdo.
而且是个怪人
And a doofus and a dipstick.
而且还是个猪头和混球
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
Catch them. Kill them.
抓住他们, 杀死他们
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
No! No! Look at me.
不!不! 看着我
No! What's the matter?
不! 发生什么事了?
God! It's me.
上帝! 是我
It's me. God!
是我 上帝!
Baby, it's all right.
宝贝, 没事了
Do you use narcotics, Mr. Lutz?
你使用镇静剂吗, 卢兹先生?
No. But after this week, I'm gonna give it...
不, 但是在这星期以后 我会...
some serious thought.
认真考虑一下
Suffer from headaches, nausea?
感到头痛, 恶心?
Actually, I feel great now.
事实上, 我现在感觉很好
Weird as that may sound.
听起来也许很奇怪
Well, there's no sign of a concussion.
那个, 没有脑震荡的迹象
No sign of any bruising at all.
没有任何擦伤的痕迹
I want you to give Dr. Stone a call.
我要你给斯通医生打个电♥话♥
Wait, wait, wait. This is a psychiatrist.
等等, 等等 他是一个精神病医生
Do I look nuts to you? I'm not trying to offend you here.
对你而言我看起来像疯子吗? 我不是要冒犯你
I'm just trying to help you figure out the problem.
我只是想帮你找出问题所在
I feel like it's my fault, George.
我觉得这是我的错, 乔治
Kath. I was the one who wanted this place.
凯丝 是我想要这个地方
I put too much pressure on you. This is the life...
我给你太多压力了 这也是...
that I want too, okay?
我想要的生活, 好吗?
We got the old American dream here.
我们对这里怀有老式美国梦
Okay? There's no way in hell...
好吗?无论如何...
that I'm letting that get away now.
我都不可能让它溜走
I love you, George.
我爱你, 乔治
Billy, can I get my teddy?
比利, 我可以去拿我的泰迪熊吗?
She's real hungry.
她真的很饿了
Okay, go. And hurry up.
好, 去吧, 动作快点
Mom finds out I let you out of my sight, she's gonna kill me.
如果妈妈发现我让你离开视线 她会杀了我的
Hi, Mommy.
嗨, 妈咪
Look at me, Mommy.
看着我, 妈咪
Hi, Mommy.
嗨, 妈咪
Hi, Mommy.
嗨, 妈咪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
哦, 我的上帝, 哦, 我的上帝!
Chelsea. Chelsea, don't move. Just sit down.
切尔西 切尔西, 别动, 坐下
Chelsea.
切尔西
Chelsea.
切尔西
Hold the ladder.
抓住梯子
Honey, stay there.
宝贝, 在那儿别动
Chelsea.
切尔西
Chelsea.
切尔西
Chelsea. Goddamn it, Chelsea.
切尔西 该死的, 切尔西
Which way? Which way did they go?
哪个方向?她们往哪个地方去了?
Going left.
左边
Chelsea.
切尔西
What are you doing up here?
你在这儿干什么?
I have to go with Jodie, Mommy.
我得和茱蒂走, 妈咪
Baby...
宝贝...
you come to Mommy.
到妈咪这儿来
No!
不!
George.
乔治
Hang on. Hurry.
坚持住 快点
George!
乔治!
George, please, God, I'm slipping.
乔治, 求你了, 上帝, 我在往下滑
George!
乔治!
George!
乔治!
Chelsea.
切尔西
What would you...? Why would you do that?
你干什么...? 你为什么那么做?
Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起, 真对不起
You can't do that to Mommy.
你不能对妈咪做这种事
Jodie wanted to show me something. There is no Jodie, okay?
茱蒂想给我看一些东西 没有什么茱蒂, 好吗?
Yes, there is. No, there isn't!
有, 有的 不, 没有
You have to stop this! Jodie's real.
你不能这样子了 茱蒂是真的
Jodie's real. She's... She is not real!
茱蒂是真的, 她... 她不是真的!
Liar! Liar!
骗子!骗子!
Liar!
骗子!
I've seen her.
我看见过她
She was gonna show me Daddy.
她要带我去看爸爸
I just wanted to see Daddy.
我只是想要去看爸爸
Jodie promised to take me to Daddy.
茱蒂答应说带我去爸爸那里
She says I can stay here so we can play together...
她说我可以留在这儿 这样我们就能一起玩了
forever and ever.
永远地
Do you miss your daddy?
你想你♥爸♥爸吗?
Yes.
是的
Do you miss your daddy a lot? Yes.
你很想爸爸吗? 是的
I know you miss your daddy, baby.
我知道你想你♥爸♥爸, 宝贝
But no one can see him because...
但是没人能见到他因为...
电影精选列表