Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
What's wrong, Ronnie?
怎么了, 罗尼?
I love you, Jodie.
我爱你, 茱蒂
Suffolk County police. May I help you?
萨福克县警署 我能为您做什么?
Everybody's dead.
所有人都死了
What do you mean, "everybody's dead"?
“所有人都死了”是什么意思?
A guy come running into the bar and says...
一个男人跑进酒吧
his mother and father are shot.
说他的父母被枪杀了
I've been to a lot of crime scenes, never seen one like this.
我见过很多犯罪现场 但从没见过像这样的
Six members of the family were found last night...
昨晚发现一家里的六个人...
in bed, shot...
倒在床上, 被枪击中...
and killed.
杀死了
Killed were car dealer Ronald Defeo, his wife and four of their children.
被杀死的是汽车销♥售♥商罗纳德·笛福
The sole survivor of the family...
家里唯一的幸存者...
23-year-old Ronald "Butch" Defeo Jr...
23岁的“猛♥男♥”小罗纳德·笛福
is said to have discovered the bodies.
据说是他发现了尸体
The police state that for his own safety...
警♥察♥表示为了他的安全
they're holding him in protective custody.
他们把他留在保护性拘留处
Five of the victims were found shot facedown on their beds.
发现五位受害人被枪击, 脸朝下倒在床上
The sixth was found in a closet.
第六个人是在壁橱里找到的
No one seemed to stir in their sleep. It's strange.
似乎所有人都睡得死死的, 很奇怪
Suffolk County police have charged 23-year-old Ronald Defeo Jr.
萨福克县警署指控23岁的小罗纳德·笛福
The accused told police he heard voices...
而指控方告诉警方他听见...
coming from within the house, telling him to murder his family.
来自房♥子里的声音, 叫他杀了自己的家人
一年以后
猎鹿公园, 长岛
Oh, God!
哦, 上帝!
Damn it.
该死的
Hi, Michael.
嗨, 迈克尔
Oh, hey, baby. You okay?
哦, 嘿, 宝贝, 你还好吗?
George, what are you doing to my mom?
乔治, 你在对我妈妈干什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Yet. You perv.
是啊 你这变♥态♥
Come on up here, little man.
到这儿来, 小大人
You can make it.
你能做到的
Oh, you're getting heavy.
哦, 你越来越重了
Did you meet my dad?
你见过我爸爸吗?
No...
没有...
never had the pleasure, pal.
没能有这种福气, 伙计
Do I have to call you "Dad" now?
我现在一定要叫你“爸爸”吗?
Guess what. What?
你猜怎么着? 什么?
You can call me whatever you want. Anything?
随便你怎么叫我 什么都可以?
Yep. Cool.
对 好酷
Anything. Cool.
随便什么 好酷
Yeah.
是啊
Stinky. Sure.
恶臭男 没问题
Poopyhead. Yeah.
愣头男 可以
Crap-monkey-fart.
猴子臭屁男
Okay, we gotta draw the line somewhere, pal, that does it.
好吧, 我们得有个限度, 伙计, 就得这样
All right.
好吧
This sucks. You're not kidding.
真难吃 你没在开玩笑吧
Billy.
比利
Look, maybe we'll grab you something on the way to school.
瞧, 也许我们可以在送你上学的路上给你买♥♥点吃的
What do you say, huh? I'm not hungry. I can walk to school.
你觉得如何, 唔? 我不饿, 我能走着去学校
No, you can't, and get your feet off the chair.
不, 你不能, 把你的脚从椅子上拿开
I'll drop you a couple blocks away. Nobody'd see.
我会在几个街区前把你放下来, 没人会看见
Mom, I'm 1 2 years old. Before you plan...
妈妈, 我12岁了 在你...
your retirement party, we're gonna drop you off at school.
计划自己的退休派对以前, 我们送你去学校
We got a big day.
今天对我们来说是个重要的日子
Why? Where are you guys going?
为什么?你们去哪儿?
Mom, can you help me? Oh, Michael.
妈妈, 能帮帮我吗? 哦, 迈克尔
Houses here are way out of our price range, Kath.
这地方的房♥价超出我们的能力, 凯丝
Not according to this.
这幢不是
Well, then it's gotta be true. Think positive, babe.
首先它得是真的 乐观点, 宝贝
I'm positive that houses here are out of our price range.
我很乐观地认为这地方的房♥价超出我们的能力
Look, when the business is going good...
瞧, 等生意变好了的时候...
we're gonna... There.
我们就... 那儿
What? That's it.
什么? 就是那幢
Look. Honey.
瞧 亲爱的
Baby, look, 41 2 Ocean Avenue.
宝贝, 瞧, 4-12海洋大街
It's beautiful. What?
真漂亮 什么?
Look at how friendly they are here, honey.
瞧瞧他们是多么友善, 亲爱的
They get like that when they think they'll make a sale.
当他们觉得可以做成买♥♥卖♥♥的时候就会变成那样
Let's just play it cool, Kath. Kathy. Katherine.
保持头脑冷静, 凯丝 凯丝, 凯瑟琳
Or not.
或者不
Hi there. I'm Katherine Lutz.
嗨, 在这儿 我是凯瑟琳·卢兹
Well, just call me Edith. This is your husband?
叫我伊迪丝吧, 这位是你的丈夫?
George. This is an amazing house.
乔治 这幢房♥子太棒了
You are going to love it. Just follow me in here.
你们会喜欢他的, 跟我来
Careful on the steps there.
小心台阶
Holy shit.
该死的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Let me show you the rest of the house.
让我带你们看一下房♥子的其他地方
This... This is a mistake.
这... 这是一个错误
How's that?
怎么会?
No, I mean your ad in the paper.
不, 我指的是你登在报上的广♥告♥
This is...
这个...
It's gotta be a misprint. I'm a contractor...
一定是印错了, 我是一名承包商...
and I know what a place like this should cost.
我知道像这种房♥子的价钱
And, you know, if this is...
而且, 你知道, 如果这个...
Well, if this is true, then this is a... The deal of a lifetime.
如果这是真的, 那么这就是... 一份终生的买♥♥卖♥♥
And what is wrong with that?
那又有什么问题吗?
Come on. I love it.
来 我喜欢这里
There's a vibrant history here. Vibrant history, George.
这里有活生生的历史 活生生的历史, 乔治
In fact, the house was built in 1 692, at least the basement.
事实上, 这幢房♥子建造于1692年 起码地下室是如此
The rest of the house was added from that foundation.
房♥子的其他部分是在那基础上添加的
It's one of the oldest Dutch Colonials in Long Island.
长岛最古老的荷兰殖民地, 这里是其中之一
Wow, that's impressive.
哇, 令人印象深刻
This room would be perfect for children, if you have any.
这个房♥间非常合适孩子们, 如果你们有的话
And the view's... Well, have a look for yourselves.
而这里的风景... 那个, 你们自己来看一下吧
There's a boathouse.
有一个船库
Oh, all you need now is a boat, right?
哦, 现在你们只需一条船了, 对吗?
Actually, George has a speedboat.
事实上, 乔治有一条快艇
This place sounds like it's made for you.
听起来这个地方就是为你们量身定做的
And this is your basement.
这就是你们的地下室
As you can see, it's very spacious.
你们看得出来, 地方很宽敞
It can be a game room, a playroom.
这里可以作为游戏室, 一个玩乐的房♥间
Well, let's... Let's have a look.
让我们... 让我们看一下
I'll just wait up here.
我就在这儿等着
Yep, looks like a basement.
啊, 看起来像是地下室
So, what do you guys think?
那么, 你们觉得怎么样?
I think you look foxy in that skirt. Will you stop it? Come on.
我觉得你穿这裙子看起来很狡猾 够了好不好?来嘛
Yes, yes, okay?
好, 好, 行了吧
It's a value. It's a value for people with money.
这是个宝, 这是给有钱人的宝
Okay, look, if we do this, we're gonna be eating dry wall for a year.
好吧, 想想, 如果我们买♥♥下 接下来一年我们都只能啃清水墙了
We deserve this, George.
这是我们应得的, 乔治
You deserve this.
这是你应得的
How many times you tell me how hard you work for so little.
有多少次你告诉我说 自己干得卖♥♥力却没什么目标
Kathy... Maybe today is the day it all pays off.
凯丝... 也许今天就是偿还一切的日子
We'll make sacrifices. Huge sacrifices.
我们可以做出牺牲 巨大的牺牲
Yeah, I understand that. Listen, honey...
对, 我明白, 听着亲爱的...
this is the life we want.
这就是我们向往的生活
We're happy? Yes, we're happy.
我们很快乐? 是的, 很快乐
She's happy. I'm broke.
她很快乐, 我却破产了
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等, 等等, 等等
So look, I gotta ask, what's the catch?
瞧, 我得问问, 是什么原因?
There's always a catch.
总有一个原因
There was a tragedy, a crime...
发生了一场悲剧, 一次犯罪
a murder. I'm sorry, what?
谋杀 抱歉, 什么?
In the house?
在这房♥子里?
电影精选列表