What's the matter?
怎么了?
Did you do that thing with the magnets?
是你用磁铁做的?
Nothing. Just seeing things, I guess.
没什么, 只是看到些什么东西, 我想
You look hideous.
你看起来很可怕
You're rather repulsive yourself, Mr. Lutz.
你才看起来很讨人厌呢, 卢兹先生
Where's the babysitter? Babysitter?
保姆在哪儿? 保姆?
Told you guys, I don't need a babysitter.
告诉过你们, 我不需要保姆
I'm old enough. Baby, I know you can...
我年纪不小了 宝贝, 我知道你可以...
I'm not letting her watch us. She's not coming in, I won't let her. I won't.
我不会让她看着我们的, 她不能进来 我不会让她进来的, 不会
She's not coming in. Billy, listen to me.
她不能进来 比利, 听我说
I won't leave you alone. I can't believe you hired a babysitter.
我不会只留下你一个人 我真不敢相信你雇了个保姆
I told you I was old enough. Hi.
我告诉过你我不小了 嗨
I'm Lisa, the babysitter. Great.
我是丽莎, 来做保姆的 好极了
Can I take your coat?
我能为你拿下外衣吗?
Okay.
好啊
Hi.
嗨
I'm Billy.
我是比利
You sure you don't want a babysitter?
你确定不要一个保姆?
Would you like me to show you around?
让我带你四处看看好吗?
No, it's okay.
不, 不需要
I know it already. I used to sit for the Defeos.
我本来就熟悉的, 我原本在笛福家做保姆
Kind of freaky being back here.
回到这儿来有点吓人
I'm Billy.
我是比利
Yeah, I got you the first time.
唔, 我知道你的名了
Have a good night, Billy.
晚上过得愉快, 比利
This is just what we needed, don't you think?
这就是我们想要的, 你觉得呢?
Yeah. Definitely.
是啊, 的确如此
You feeling all right?
你感觉还好吧?
You know what?
你知道吗?
I feel better.
我感觉好多了
I think I just needed to get out of the house.
我觉得自己只是需要离开那房♥子
Come on, drink up.
来, 干了吧
Are you trying to get me drunk, Mr. Lutz?
你想把我灌醉吗, 卢兹先生?
That's the appeal of marriage, hon.
那就是结婚的引人之处, 亲爱的
Hopefully, I won't have to.
希望我不必如此
Be right out.
马上就出来
Hungry?
饿吗?
Kid, you read my mind.
小孩, 你真懂我的心思
The kids, they're...
孩子们, 他们...
They're going through a tough time.
他们正经历一段痛苦时期
I guess they're just adjusting to everything.
我猜他们只是在适应一切
Yeah, well, we all are.
嗯, 对, 我们都是如此
Do you feel different?
你觉得不同吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
About us.
关于我们
About me.
关于我
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
是啊, 我是这么觉得
I feel like for the first time in my life, I'm sure about something.
我感到这是我人生中的第一次 确信某些事情
And that's you.
而那就是你
And I'm gonna spend the rest of my life making you happy.
我将用我的余生来让你快乐
Oh, boy, you know how to turn on that Lutz charm.
哦, 男孩, 你知道该怎么使卢兹魅力发挥作用
Some people say his tongue is fake.
有人说他的舌头是假的
I think it's all him.
我认为这全是他本人的
Got this at a pinball arcade.
这是从弹珠游乐场赢来的
Cool.
酷
So do you French?
你法式吗?
Do I what?
我什么?
Kissing, tongues.
接吻, 舌头
No.
不
Did your family know the Defeos?
你的家人知道笛福一家吗?
The who? The family that lived here before you.
谁? 在你们之前住在这里的一家人
No, we just moved here.
不, 我们刚刚搬进来
Well, you know what happened to them, don't you?
那么, 你知道他们发生了什么, 是不是?
No.
不
I really shouldn't be telling you this.
我真不该告诉你的
Your parents are gonna be pissed.
你父母会气疯的
It's okay.
没关系
Stop. That's not how you play.
停下, 你不应该这么玩
I can't hear you. Stop it. Let me try.
我听不见你说什么 停下, 让我试试
You're killing him.
你要弄死他了
So this wack job, Ronnie, the guy that lived here.
所以这个怪人罗尼, 这个住在这里的家伙
People in this town say he heard voices telling him to do it.
镇上的人说, 他是听见声音叫他这么做的
The guy was a nut. I mean, first he thinks his dog's out to get him.
那家伙是个疯子, 我说 他先是觉得他的狗要在外面弄死他
So he kills it.
所以他干掉了他
A few days later, he thinks his family is a bunch of demons.
几天以后, 他以为自己的家人是一群魔鬼
So you know what he did?
那么你知道他干了什么?
Wasted them.
干掉了他们
How did he do it?
他怎么做的?
Do what?
做什么?
You are way too young to hear this.
你太小了, 不能听这个
So cover your ears.
把耳朵捂上
And don't listen.
别听
A rifle.
一把来♥复♥枪♥
He went room to room, splattering their heads as they slept.
他去了一个个房♥间 乘他们睡着的时候把他们的头打爆
He killed his brothers in this very room.
在这个房♥间他杀了他的兄弟们
Right here.
就在这儿
In these beds.
在这些床上
It's kind of gross you guys still sleep in here.
你们仍睡在这儿可不太好
Actually, it's fucking sick.
事实上, 这真叫人不舒服
Yeah.
是啊
I'm totally freaking you out, kid.
我把你吓坏了, 孩子
I suck at babysitting.
我♥干♥保姆不行
This was the little brat's room.
这是那个小屁孩的房♥间
Jodie's.
茱蒂的
You know, they found her in there.
知道么, 他们在那儿找到了她
Jodie says you're a bad babysitter. Yeah?
茱蒂说你是个差劲的保姆 是吗?
Well, Jodie's... What's the word? Dead.
那个, 茱蒂她... 该怎么说?死了
Is not.
没有
That little shit got me fired.
那小混球害我被炒鱿鱼
Dare you to go in there.
你敢进去吗
You give me your Kiss poster if I do it?
如果我进去, 你给我你的接吻海报?
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
You're going to make her mad.
你会让她非常生气的
Come on, guys.
来吧, 伙计们
Ha-ha, guys, this isn't funny.
哈-哈, 伙计们, 这可不好玩
Billy, Michael.
比利, 迈克尔
It's not opening. I can't open it.
打不开, 我打不开它
Unlock the fucking door. There's no lock.
把这该死的门的锁打开 它没有锁的
This isn't funny. Let me the fuck out.
这不好玩, 该死的让我出去
Billy, Michael.
比利, 迈克尔
Let me out. Let me out of here.
让我出去, 让我离开这儿
Let me out of here!
让我离开这儿!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Let me out.
让我离开
Hi, Lisa.
嗨, 丽莎
Look what Ronnie did.
看看罗尼干了什么
Let me out!
让我出去!
Let me out of here!
让我离开这儿!
Let me out!
让我出去!
Help me. Let me out!
救救我, 让我出去!
I saw Jodie.
我看见了茱蒂
I saw Jodie.
我看见了茱蒂
Who's Jodie?
谁是茱蒂?
The little girl.
那个小女孩
She's dead.
她已经死了
She's supposed to be dead.
她应该已经死了
It's one thing to pull a prank. We didn't pull a prank.
恶作剧是一回事 我们没有恶作剧
It's another one to hurt someone. It was this house.
伤害一个人就是另一回事了 是这房♥子干的
电影精选列表