Several people, a family.
几个人, 一家人
But, you know, we've moved on, the whole town.
但你明白, 我们在向前看, 整个小镇如此
It is a distant memory now.
如今记忆已经模糊了
And the house is fine.
这房♥子也没有问题了
Really.
真的
Doesn't it seem kind of strange to buy this house, honey?
买♥♥这房♥子是不是有点怪, 亲爱的?
Well, houses don't kill people.
哦, 房♥子不杀人
People kill people.
人杀人
Just... Excuse us.
唔... 抱歉
Do you think we can make it work?
你觉得我们能把它翻整一新吗?
You know what?
你知道怎么着?
You want it, then we're gonna make it work.
你想要它, 我们就能
Really? I'll work out of the basement...
真的? 我来处理地下室...
and you can, well...
而你可以, 唔...
sell one of the kids. Hey.
卖♥♥掉一个小孩 嘿~
A little one.
一个小的
We're rich! We're rich!
我们很富有!我们很富有!
We're rich in something, but it ain't money.
我们在某些方面很富有, 但不是金钱
Wait.
等等
You say your prayers? Yep, said them twice.
你做祈祷了吗? 做了, 做了两次
What did you pray for? If I tell you, it won't come true.
你祈祷了什么? 如果我告诉你, 就不会实现了
Why don't you tell him the truth.
为什么你不告诉她事实?
What? Praying doesn't do any good.
什么? 祈祷一点用也没有
William.
威廉姆
Nobody answered me when I asked for Dad to be kept alive.
在我祈求让爸爸活下来的时候, 没人回应我
Don't say that.
别这么说
Sometimes things happen in life that can't be explained, Billy.
生活中有些事情是无法解释的, 比利
Billy, look at me.
比利, 看着我
I need you to give George a chance, okay?
我需要你给乔治一个机会, 好吗?
You're not being disloyal to Dad by liking George.
你喜欢乔治并不是背叛爸爸
He doesn't want to be anything but your friend...
他只想做你的朋友
and maybe one day something more.
也许有一天能更进一步
Nobody will ever replace your dad, honey.
没有人能取代你的爸爸, 亲爱的
For you too?
对你也是?
For me too.
对我也是如此
How's Billy?
比利怎么样了?
He'll be fine.
他会没事儿的
First call. First call.
第一个电♥话♥ 第一个电♥话♥
Lutz residence, how may I help you? Can I talk to my daughter, please?
卢兹住所, 我能为您做什么? 请让我和我女儿说话好吗?
Yeah, sure, she's... She's right here. Okay.
嗯, 当然, 她... 她就在这儿, 好
Your mother's gotta stop gushing over me, seriously.
说正经的, 你妈妈得停止对我的滔滔不绝
It's embarrassing now.
如今这感觉很尴尬
Hello?
你好?
Hey, Ma. Hi.
嘿, 妈妈 嗨
No, we're all moved in.
不, 我们都搬进来了
Yeah, Ma. Are you cold?
是的, 妈妈 你觉得冷吗?
No, Ma.
不, 妈妈
Yeah.
对
What is it, baby? Nothing.
怎么了, 宝贝? 没什么
Are you okay, baby? No.
你还好吗, 宝贝? 不
I don't feel well.
我感觉不太好
Give me a kiss. I can do it, I can do it.
给我打个啵 我能行, 我能行
No, you can't.
不, 你不能
Come here, come here.
到这儿来, 到这儿来
Honey, I'm gonna make you some tea.
亲爱的, 我给你弄点茶
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
你有几个兄弟姐妹?
Chelsea? Hey, Mommy.
切尔西? 嘿, 妈咪
Hi, hon. Who are you talking to?
嗨, 亲爱的, 你在和谁说话?
The girl who lives in my closet. Oh, yeah?
住在我壁橱里的女孩子 哦, 是吗?
And what's her name? Jodie.
那她叫什么名字? 茱蒂
You know there are plenty of other little girls to play with in town too?
你知道吧, 镇上有很多其他女孩子可以一起玩?
I know, but Jodie says they're all mean.
我知道, 但是茱蒂说她们都很差劲
Is that Jodie?
那就是茱蒂?
No, that's someone else.
不, 是另一个人
Who?
谁?
I'm not supposed to say who.
我不可以说的
She says it's an A-hole.
她说这是个p-眼(卑劣的家伙)
You are not allowed to say that word.
你可不被允许说这个字眼
George, George.
乔治, 乔治
Look what I found. What is that? Where'd you find that?
瞧我找到了什么 那是什么?你哪里找到的
Harry and I found it.
哈利和我找到的
Where? In the basement.
在哪儿? 地下室里
Not the basement.
不是地下室
My office.
是我的办公室
You listen to me. You don't go down there.
你听我的话, 你不能去那里
Understand?
明白吗?
Guys, would you help me with the groceries?
各位, 你们能帮我拿一下吃的吗?
Go on, go help your mom.
去, 帮你妈妈去
I'm sorry.
对不起
Go on.
去吧
How are you feeling? Good, good.
你觉得怎么样? 很好, 很好
I found a babysitter off a board at the grocery store.
我在杂货店找到一个不需要提供伙食的保姆
Billy will love that.
比利会喜欢的
How about we call her the young-adult-sitter?
我们不如叫她“年轻-成年人”保姆?
Where's Chelsea?
切尔西在哪儿?
Where's Chelsea?
切尔西在哪儿?
Chelsea?
切尔西?
Chelsea?
切尔西?
Chelsea!
切尔西!
Chelsea.
切尔西
Hey, give me your hand.
喂, 把你的手给我
Give me your hand, sweetie.
把你的手给我, 甜心
Chelsea, go to George. Come on. Hey, give me your hand.
切尔西, 把手给乔治 来, 嘿, 把手给我
What were you thinking? You could have fallen in the water.
你在想什么啊?你可能会掉进水里
Jodie wanted to see the boat.
茱蒂想看看船
Somebody should have been watching you.
某些人本应该看着你的
Billy, get up.
比利, 起来啦
Billy, I gotta go pee.
比利, 我想尿尿
Chelsea.
切尔西
Goddamn it, Harry.
他妈的, 哈利
Seriously. You trying to kill me?
说真的, 你想杀了我吗?
Come on, get away from there.
来, 离开那儿
Hey, that's enough.
嘿, 够了吧
Hey!
嘿!
George? Hon, what are you doing down here?
乔治?嗨亲爱的, 你在这下面干嘛?
It's the only place that's warm in this damn house.
这是唯一在这该死的房♥子里温暖的地方
Somebody keeps opening the windows.
有什么人总是打开窗户
What is that?
那是什么?
You tell me.
不如你来告诉我
Why don't you come back to bed. No, I can't sleep.
你为什么不回到床上去? 不, 我睡不着
I'm sorry, baby.
我真抱歉, 宝贝
Don't....
别...
Don't talk to me like I'm one of your kids, okay?
别把我当成你的孩子来讲话, 好不好?
What? That goddamn dog woke me up.
什么? 那该死的狗把我吵醒
Billy's dog.
比利的狗
Found him in the boathouse.
发现他在船库里
But you locked it. Yeah.
但你把它锁上了 是啊
Hey, and guess what I found in Billy's room.
嘿, 你猜我在比利的房♥间里发现了什么
You ready to talk about those keys?
你准备说说钥匙的事了吗?
There's not a lot in this world can't be solved with an apology, Billy.
这世上没什么不能通过道歉解决的, 比利
I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do...
我不会为自己没做过的事情道歉...
George.
乔治
Get to work, buddy.
要工作了, 伙计
"Get to work, buddy."
要工作了, 伙计
"Katch 'em...."
抓住他们, 杀死他们
George?
乔治?
George?
乔治?
George, you down there?
乔治? 你在下面吗?
George?
乔治?
What?
什么?
电影精选列表