he's in heaven.
他在天堂
He's with the angels.
他和天使们在一起
He's with the angels.
他和天使们在一起
I just got so scared.
我被吓怕了
What's the matter with you people?
你们到底怎么回事儿?
Wacko family.
古怪的家庭
Father Callaway?
凯勒维神父?
Father.
神父
Kathy Lutz.
凯丝·卢兹
Hello.
你好
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗?
It's my family.
是有关我的家庭
We've changed. It's...
我们变了, 就...
It's like we've grown apart.
就好像我们在逐渐疏远
I don't think I understand.
我觉得我不能理解
There's something....
有什么东西...
There's something evil in my house.
有什么邪恶的东西在我的房♥子里
I know it sounds...
我知道这听起来...
crazy, I know that.
很疯狂, 我知道
I would think the same.
我也会这么想
I just don't know where else to go.
我只是不知道还能去哪儿
There was a family...
曾经有一个家庭...
lived here some time ago.
过去住在这儿
They had a similar problem.
他们有相似的问题
The Defeos.
笛福一家
You knew them?
你认识他们?
I'm living in their house.
我就住在他们的房♥子里
Now, hold it steady.
现在, 稳稳地抓住它
Because if you get shaky, I get shaky.
因为如果你一发抖, 我就发抖
Go!
去了!
What, are you crying?
怎么, 你在哭吗?
Why are you crying? That wasn't so bad.
你为什么哭?没那么糟吧
Pick up another log.
拿起另一块木头
Hurry up, pick up another log.
快点, 拿起另一块木头
Hurry up.
快点
Put your hands up there. Put your hands up there.
把手放在那儿, 把手放在那儿
No.
不要
Put...
放在...
We're friends. We're having fun, right?
我们是朋友, 我们玩得很开心, 是不是?
Put your hands up there.
把手放在那儿
Go!
去了!
Come here, little girl.
到这儿来, 小姑娘
You're my favorite girl.
你是我最喜欢的姑娘
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
George.
乔治
I think there's something seriously wrong here.
我觉得这里大有问题
Something's not right.
有什么东西不太对劲
What's not right?
有什么不太对劲的?
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
To just go. Just pack up and go.
离开, 一打包就走
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
You know, you can't run away from your problems, Kath.
你知道, 问题是没办法逃避的, 凯丝
Please, let's go, George.
求你了, 我们走吧, 乔治
Somewhere. Anywhere. Did you hear that?
去什么地方, 随便什么地方 你听见那个了吗?
Do you hear that squeak? I gotta fix that squeak.
你听见那吱吱声了吗? 我来处理那吱吱声
Because, you know, these houses, they're big....
因为, 你知道, 这些房♥子, 它们是大...
Big projects. Kath, and you can't just walk away from it.
大项目, 凯丝, 你不能随便就走开
How did you get so fucking stupid?
你怎么会他妈的这么笨呢?
What?
什么?
Everything we have is in this house. Everything.
我们的一切都在这房♥子里, 一切
I'm not worried about our goddamn money.
我不是在担心我们那该死的钱
Oh, our money.
哦, 我们的钱
George, we're losing each other.
乔治, 我们正在失去对方
Don't you see that?
难道你看不出来吗?
We stay here, we'll have a house for the family...
我们住在这儿 有一幢房♥子, 是给我们家的
only there won't be a family.
然而那个家却将不复存在了
It's always so cold in here.
这儿总是很冷
Would you let the stove alone and pay attention to me?
你能不能别管炉子, 把注意力放在我身上?
I'm not going anywhere, neither are you.
我哪儿也不去, 你也是
So shut up about that!
所以闭嘴吧!
Just shut up!
闭嘴!
Goddamn it.
真♥他♥妈♥的
You're the one who wanted this godforsaken house.
是你想要这该死的房♥子
Well, now you got it.
好了, 现在你有了
Mom! Mom!
妈妈!妈妈!
Home sweet home.
多甜蜜的家啊
What is it, sweetie?
怎么了, 甜心?
We can't find Harry anywhere. He's gone.
我们哪儿也找不到哈利, 它不见了
I'll help you look in a sec, sweetie.
我这就来帮你们找, 甜心
You seen Harry, George?
你看见哈利了吗, 乔治?
No, I haven't, Billy.
不, 我没有, 比利
Maybe he ran away.
也许它跑了
Harry never runs away, George.
哈利从不跑走的, 乔治
What's the matter with you, William?
你怎么回事儿, 威廉姆?
Get out of here now.
给我出去
Now! Fine. Come on, Michael.
快! 好吧, 来, 迈克尔
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
以圣父、圣子、圣灵的名义
Hello? Is your mommy home?
你好? 你妈咪在家吗?
Hold on a second.
等一下
Mommy, there's someone at the door.
妈咪, 有人在门口
Who is it, honey?
是谁, 宝贝?
Come in, Father.
进来吧, 神父
This is gonna sound strange...
这听起来很奇怪...
but you know the doll with one eye that your daughter is holding?
但你知道你女儿抱着的独眼娃娃吗?
Well, that belonged to the little girl who lived here before you.
哦, 那属于在你之前住在这儿的小女孩
Yes, it was left here.
是的, 它被留在这儿了
No, Mrs. Lutz, it was not left here.
不, 卢兹夫人, 它不是被留在这儿的
Father, what exactly are you trying to tell me?
神父, 你究竟想要告诉我什么?
I knew the Defeos very well. I presided over their funeral.
我和笛福一家很熟, 是我主持的葬礼
Jodie Defeo was buried with that doll.
茱蒂·笛福是和那娃娃一起葬下的
Oh, heavenly Father.
哦, 天上的圣父
Almighty God...
全能的上帝...
we ask you to bless...
我们请求你祝福...
and sanctify this house.
并净化这所房♥子
To bless all who live here...
祝福所有住在这里的人...
and to bring them the abundance of all thy fruits.
赐予他们你丰厚的果实
Get out.
出去
Father!
神父!
Father!
神父!
Why are you leaving us?
为什么离开我们?
What's the matter?
发生什么事了?
It's okay. I'm here.
别担心, 我在这儿
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
Oh, goddamn it, Harry!
哦, 真♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥, 哈利
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们
Catch them.
抓住他们
Kill them.
杀死他们.
Catch them.
抓住他们
There was a crime. A murder.
曾经有过犯罪, 一场谋杀
You know, the town has moved on.
你明白, 小镇在向前进
And it is a distant memory now, and the house is fine.
如今记忆已经模糊了 这房♥子也没有问题了
We don't open for a few more minutes.
我们还有几分钟才开门
"Voices told him to do it."
声音告诉他这么做
"He just moved into the basement."
他就搬进了地下室
"Twenty-eights days later he killed them all."
28天后他把他们全杀了
Oh, my God.
哦, 我的上帝
"Reverend Jeremiah Ketcham."
耶利米·凯切姆牧师
电影精选列表