"你即将去往一个陌生的敌国
"You are about to meet a strange people
"见一群陌生的人
"in a strange enemy country.
"你一定要避开德国人
"You must keep clear of the Germans.
"千万不要
"You must not...
"与之为善"
"...fraternize."
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是我们不应该对他们友善
It means we shouldn't be friendly to them.
根据驻德监管委员会的命令
This house is requisitioned for British use
这栋房♥子被英国征用了
by order of the Control Commission, Germany.
你会原谅我们的 小姐
You'll forgive us, Fraulein.
这房♥子是鲁伯特一家的
It belongs to a family Lubert.
他是个建筑师 长官
He's an architect, sir.
全部下车
All change.
他会跟你在这里见面 是吧
He's meeting you here, is he?
苏珊
Susan.
-一路上如何 -太长了
- How was your trip? - Long.
快点 我们回家
Quick, let's get home.
瑞秋
Rachael.
你好啊 刘易斯
Hello, Lewis.
我的天 看看你
My God. Look at you.
这里真冷
It's freezing.
的确
It is.
给我吧
Here.
我来拎这个
Let me take this.
欢迎 请进
Welcome. Please come inside.
让我带各位看看♥房♥♥子
Let me show you the house.
请进 我带各位看看♥房♥♥子
Please come inside. Let me show you the house.
他们还在寻找尸体
They're still finding bodies.
有超过两万五千名死者下落不明
There's over 25,000 dead still unaccounted for.
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好的 你呢
Good. Fine. You?
这
It's...
日子挺难过的
It's been difficult.
我想你应该也一样
For you, too, I expect.
我们都是
For all of us.
我们一个周末在汉堡投放的炸♥弹♥
We dropped more bombs on Hamburg in one weekend
比伦敦整个战争被投放的数量都多
than fell on London in the whole of the war.
那不一样的
That's different.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你 巴克
Thank you, Barker.
摩根上校
Colonel Morgan.
欢迎 鲁伯特先生
Welcome. Herr Lubert.
请进 我带各位看看♥房♥♥子
Please come inside. Let me show you the house.
这位是我的妻子 摩根夫人
This is my wife, Mrs. Morgan.
您好
How do you do?
-您请 摩根夫人 -谢谢
- After you, Mrs. Morgan. - Thank you.
整个房♥子最好的一间房♥间
The finest room of the house.
很温馨 是吧 亲爱的
It's lovely, isn't it, darling?
很现代的布置
It's very modern.
是的
Yes, it is.
那是一架施坦威
That's a Steinway.
-极佳的乐器 -没错
- An excellent instrument. - Yes.
你会弹钢琴吗
Do you play?
事实上 我还是不弹了
Actually, I've rather let it slip.
要是能再用它演奏一曲会很好的
Well, it will be good to have it played again.
那里之前挂着什么
What was up there before?
一幅画 被损坏了
A painting. It was damaged.
我还没来得及换上新的
I haven't replaced it yet.
主楼梯往这边走
So the main staircase is this way.
我们的书房♥
Our library.
鲁伯特先生是个建筑师
Herr Lubert's an architect.
曾经是
Was.
现在我是金属冲压机操作员
Now I'm a metal press operator.
我们继续吧
Shall we?
易北河
Die Elbe.
它一路流向
It flows all the way to the, uh...
抱歉 我不知道用英语怎么说
I'm sorry, I don't have the English.
-北海 -北海 没错
- North Sea. - The North Sea, yes.
最终都会汇入那片海
It's all the same sea in the end.
的确如此
Indeed.
太冷了 我们能进来吗
It's cold. Can we go in?
我希望两位在此可以和我们过去一般快乐
I hope you can be as happy here as we were.
在我和我女儿搬去营地之前
My daughter and I will stay out of your way
我们不会影响二位在此的生活
until we move to the camp.
谢谢
Thank you.
你该早点告诉我的 就这样
You should have told me, that's all.
怎么了
What?
想起了我们的蜜月
Thinking of our honeymoon.
老天
My God.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
你还留着这个
You've still got this.
当然
Of course.
你抽烟吗
You're smoking?
梅菲尔德医生说这样可以缓解紧张
Dr. Mayfield said that it would help with my nerves.
有帮助吗
And has it?
你还记得那个小屋吗
The cabin, you remember?
屋顶漏雨的那个
With its leaky roof.
-连着下了两周雨 -是啊
- It rained for two weeks. - It did.
老天啊 那么冷
And, my God, that cold.
你把我的书烧了
You burnt my books.
我不得不烧 别无选择
Well, I had to. I had no choice.
那可是阿加莎·克里斯蒂的书
It was Agatha Christie.
你应该等一等直到我找出是谁干的
You might have waited until I found out who did it.
-管家 -总会是管家
- The butler. - The butler always did it.
快乐旧时光
Happy times.
很好 总督来了
Good. The governor's here.
威金斯
Wilkins.
长官
Sir.
他们运送食物去营地的时候遇袭了
They were hit delivering food to the camp, sir.
我觉得应该是手榴弹
A grenade, I believe.
我们死了两个人
Two of ours dead.
天杀的抢劫犯把事情弄得更糟了
Bloody looters are making it worse.
退后 让他们退后
Back! Get them back!
-把他们往后推 -快走 动起来
- Push them back! - Come on, move.
把他们赶走
Get them off!
上帝啊
Christ.
这些人身上的味儿
The breath on these people.
是啊 这就是
Yes, well, that's what
一天只摄入九百大卡的结果
900 calories a day does to you.
起码他们饿的时候没那么麻烦
Well, at least they're less trouble when they're hungry.
凯斯·博纳姆 师情报处
Keith Burnham, Divisional Intelligence.
我们抓到谁了
So what have we got?
-是他吗 -就是这家伙
- Is that him? - That's the fella.
看着像个狼人 是纳粹
Looks like Werewolves. 88s.
是接受不了我们胜利的纳粹混♥蛋♥
Nazi bastards who won't accept we've won.
上尉 我们能照顾好那两个男孩吗
Captain, can we have these two boys taken care of?
当然
Absolutely.
别跑
Hold!
别跑
Hold!
医疗兵 威金斯 找个医疗兵过来
A medic! Wilkins, get a medic.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir!
果然没错 纳粹分子
Thought so. 88.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
士兵 让我们的人上卡车
Private. Get our men on the truck.
谁去把那家伙包起来
And somebody bag this one up.
你好啊
Oh. Hello.
你肯定是芙蕾达吧
You must be Freda.
你在看什么
What were you reading?
芙蕾达
Freda.
她从来不听话
She never listens.