我只是她父亲
I'm only her father.
抱歉 我不会
I'm sorry, I... I don't...
抱歉 有紧急情况
Sorry, emergency.
你在喝咖啡啊
Ooh, I see you have coffee.
是 但其实我更想喝茶
Yeah, I'd... I'd prefer tea.
他们不怎么喝茶
They don't really do tea.
我去从海陆空军协会弄点来
I'll rustle some up from the NAAFI.
-那咖啡就好 -不将就
- Coffee it is, then. - No.
睡得还好吗
Sleep well?
挺好的
Actually, I did.
那就好
Good.
那真的好
That's really good.
我期待着这里只剩我们两个
I'm looking forward to it being just us.
怎么了
What?
要是我们留他们继续住下去呢
What if we let them stay on?
女佣 我们真的需要吗
The staff? Do we need them?
鲁伯特一家
The Luberts.
你的意思是 和他们一起住吗
So you mean... live with them?
我是说 他们只待在顶楼
I mean, they'd be on the top floor.
瑞 我们几乎不会注意到他们在这里
Rach, we'd hardly notice they're here.
-每个人都这么做吗 -给
- Is everyone doing it? - Here.
不一样 其他人可不是这样的房♥子
It's not the same. No one else has a house like this.
这些不是我们想要的
This isn't what we wanted.
大房♥子 女佣 墙上的艺术品
The big house, the staff, the art on the walls.
我知道
I know.
我以为就是我俩在一起
I thought we were going to be together.
我们是在一起
We are together.
单独在一起
Alone.
我
I...
这样我不舒服
I'm not comfortable with it.
和他们 和他们一起住不舒服
With them. Not comfortable with them
因为他们是德国人
because they're Germans.
外面很乱 瑞秋
It's chaos out there, Rachael.
没有地方安置这些人
There's nowhere to put these people.
没有地方
There's nowhere to...
没有东西来养活这些人
Nothing to feed these people.
这里
There's...
这是 把鲁伯特一家赶出去没道理的
It does... It makes no sense to throw the Luberts out.
你没有告诉我 我要接受这些
You didn't tell me what I was walking into.
原本不应该是这样的
This isn't how it was supposed to be.
一切都不应该是现在的情况
None of this is how it is supposed to be.
但我们就是现在这样了
And yet here we are.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-我非常感激 -不客气
- I'm very grateful. - You're very welcome.
谢谢您
Thank you.
打扰了 请问
Sorry. Uh... Could, um...
你们有人能帮一下我吗
Could one of you help me, please?
我想挪一下盆栽
I want to move the plants.
什么盆栽
The plants?
它们挡住了灯
They're blocking the light.
你不喜欢那把椅子吗
You don't like the chair?
这是密斯·凡·德·罗的杰作
It's a Mies van der Rohe.
"建筑之家"
"The house of construction."
它是有史以来最舒服的椅子
It's meant to be one of the most comfortable chairs ever invented.
好吧 我并不觉得
Well, it isn't.
它很难看
It's ugly.
他是包豪斯建筑学派的
He was of the Bauhaus school.
他们的哲学就是拒绝不必要的装饰
Their philosophy was all about rejecting unnecessary adornment.
你真的需要哲学才能让东西变舒适吗
Do you really need a philosophy to make something comfortable?
每一件事物的背后 都存在一种哲学
Well, behind every object, there is a philosophy,
不是吗
isn't there?
鲁伯特先生 请不要在房♥子里晃悠
Herr Lubert, please don't creep about the house.
我以为我们都同意住在属于各自的住处
I thought we agreed to keep to our own quarters.
各自的"区域" 是的 当然
Our "zones." Yes, of course.
我会努力记住的
I will try to remember.
如果你女儿想从她的房♥间里拿什么
And if your daughter wants anything from her room,
我会让海珂给她拿过去的
I'll get Heike to bring it up to her.
这一切对她来说很陌生
This is all very new to her.
都一样
All the same.
-我会向她说的 -跟她说
- I will make words with her. - Have words.
-什么 -这个情况下
- Sorry? - In English, you don't
不用向 用跟
"make" words with someone.
作为家里的女主人
You should have these.
你应该保管这个
As the lady of the house.
很美味 海珂 谢谢 真的
Delicious, Heike. Danke schon, really.
谢谢 摩根夫人
Danke, Frau Morgan.
瞧见没 她又在来了 在那儿傻笑
Look, she's doing it again. She's smirking.
因为你说的她很可口
Because you said she was delicious.
-我在努力 -我知道
- I was making an effort. - I know.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
什么
What?
你和以前一样 你那套流程
You go on like before, all your little rituals.
起床 刮胡子
Get up, shave.
吃饭 上班
Have a meal, go to work.
-就好像什么都没变 -拜托 瑞秋
- Like nothing had changed. - Please, Rachael.
我觉得这样说话不健康
I don't think it's healthy to talk this way.
-不好吗 -不
- No? - No.
不吗 那么 那我该怎么说
No? How... How am I expected to talk?
你可以试试以此作为榜样
You might like to set an example.
你什么时候变得如此自以为是
When did you get to be so self-righteous?
来 我们去喝茶吧
Come on. Let's have that tea.
我不知道他什么时候变得这么道貌岸然
I don't know when he got to be so sanctimonious.
你在所有这些礼数的重压下感到窒息
You stifle under the weight of all that decency.
来自汉堡的劳伦斯 凯斯这么叫他
Lawrence of Hamburg, Keith calls him.
因为当地人而变得奇怪的人
The one who went queer for the natives.
实际上他似乎很喜欢鲁伯特
He actually seems to like Lubert.
刘让他们留下来了
Lew let them stay on.
那样明智吗
Is that wise?
表面上也许不会显出仇恨
There may not be an outward show of hatred,
但在表层之下仇恨还是存在
but it's there below the surface.
小心点 只能这样 他们和我们不一样
Be careful, that's all. They're not like us.
下午好
Good afternoon.
没事的
It's fine.
请原谅她 摩根夫人
Please forgive her, Mrs. Morgan.
她应该先征求同意的
She should have asked permission.
-没关系 -有关系
- It's all right. - It's not.
-她弹得很好 -她弹得糟透了
- She plays well. - She plays very badly.
她从不练习
She never practices.
克劳迪亚对她很失望
Claudia despaired of her.
克劳迪亚
Claudia?
她的母亲
Her mother.
我的妻子
My wife.
她也在屋里的什么地方吗
Is she somewhere in the house too?
她在轰炸中死了
She died in the firestorm.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果芙蕾达想弹琴 我找不到不同意的理由
If Freda wants to play, I don't see why not.
每天下午 半个小时左右 我
In the afternoons, for half an hour or so, I...
我以为我们同意待在我们各自的"区域"
I thought we agreed to keep to our "zones."
我们会你的工作提供食物券作为报酬
You'll be paid in food vouchers for your work,
-给一顿饭 -芙蕾达
- given a meal... - Freda.
在天黑前带回家
...and brought back home before dark.
你到16岁吗
Are you 16?
尸体
Bodies!
这里有尸体
Bodies here!
好了 退后
All right, stand back.
汤姆 把他们弄走 好吗
Get them away from it, Tom, will you?
这死法不错
Not a bad way to go...
熄灯前最后搞一次
One last screw before lights out.
过来 回去工作 你们这些人
Come. Back to work, you lot.
把这些骨头包起来
Bag up these bones.