怎么样
What do you think?
-美呆了 -傻子
- It's stunning. - Idiot.
-你说我吗 -我是说桌子
- Me? - I meant the table.
博纳姆坐首席还是苏珊旁边
Burnham at the head or next to Susan?
让他远离酒精就可以
Let's just keep him away from the alcohol.
不要跟他争吵
Just don't argue with him.
-好 -像个英国人的样子
- Mm-hmm. - Be English.
谈谈天气
Talk about the weather.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在欣赏你的裙子
I was just admiring your dress.
在想我有多幸运
Thinking how lucky I am.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你是该喜欢 我花了不少心思
You ought to, it took me long enough.
我在想象
I'm imagining...
你脱掉它的样子
what you look like out of it.
我们的客人什么时候到
When do our guests arrive?
至少一个小时
Not for an hour.
还有一个小时啊
Not for an hour.
你是
You are...
上楼去
Go upstairs.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
怎么了
What is it?
总部有抗♥议♥活动
There's a protest at headquarters.
对不起 亲爱的 但是
I'm sorry, my love, but...
我回来之前得辛苦你招待客人了
Well, you'll have to entertain the guests until I get back.
你走吧
Go on, then.
去拯救德国吧
Go and save Germany.
别这样
Don't be like that.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be back as soon as I can.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
吃饱 吃饱 吃饱
Feed us! Feed us! Feed us!
上尉
Captain.
他们在街上设了路障 长官
They've barricaded the street, sir.
不让任何人进出
They're not letting anybody in or out.
给我封锁这条街
I want this street closed off.
-上尉 -告诉我们的人不许开枪
- Captain - Tell the men there is to be no firing.
冲过去
Break through!
我们需要更多人手
We need more men!
退后
Get back!
退后
Back!
长官 长官 你要去哪里
Sir. Sir, where are you going?
往后退
Get back!
不许开枪 不许开枪
No firing. No firing!
简直太离谱了
It's outrageous.
-一个重建的机会 -神职人员吗
- A chance to rebuild. - A clergyman?
我们还有什么选择
What choice have we got?
谢谢你 海珂
Thank you, Heike.
我们帮了一个大忙 现在该走了
We've done them a favor. Now it's time to leave.
说到战争 没有真正的赢家 对吗
We're talking about war. Nobody really wins, do they?
我们在这里一无所获
There's nothing left for us here.
法国人得到了酒 美♥国♥佬♥得到了美景
French got the wine. Yanks got the view.
我们呢 得到了一片废墟
What, we got the ruins?
鲁伯特先生怎么看
And what does Herr Lubert think?
我不知道 你得问他
I don't know. You'd have to ask him.
好吧 不过我必须要说 这酒很好
Well, I must say, this is good hock.
感谢鲁伯特先生
Thank Herr Lubert.
♪ 那么多令人激动的真理 ♪
♪ With many cheerful facts ♪
♪ 就在正方形的斜边上 ♪
♪ About the square of the hypotenuse ♪
♪ 我很擅长积分和微分学 ♪
♪ I'm very good at integral and differential calculus ♪
♪ 我知道一位现代少将的学名 ♪
♪ I know the scientific names of a modern Major-General ♪
太棒了
Bravo!
鲁伯特先生 来加入我们
Herr Lubert! Come and join us.
我丈夫想了解你的一些观点
My husband wants your opinion on something.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling my best.
但还是非常感谢
But thank you all the same.
晚安
Good night.
♪ 如果你不讨好我 ♪
♪ If you don't thrill me ♪
♪ 不像从前一样讨好我 ♪
♪ Like you used to thrill me ♪
♪ 那一定是有意为之 ♪
♪ That's sabotage ♪
♪ 如果你不像从前一样吻我 ♪
♪ If you don't kiss me like you used to kiss me ♪
♪ 那一定是有意为之 ♪
♪ That's sabotage ♪
请不要这样糟蹋琴
I would ask you not to hit the piano like that.
♪ 当你听见警报器在响 ♪
♪ When you hear sirens screamin' ♪
♪ 那一定是警报 ♪
♪ Those be-alert alarms ♪
这是我妻子的钢琴
It belonged to my wife.
♪ 不要乱跑 ♪
♪ Don't run helter-skelter ♪
♪ 我的怀里是你的避难所 ♪
♪ There's a bomb-proof shelter in my arms ♪
鲁伯特
Lubert.
鲁伯特 鲁伯特
Lubert, Lubert...
别激动 好了 好了
Steady on. All right, all right.
很抱歉打碎了杯子 老兄
Sorry about the glass, old boy.
史蒂夫
Stefan.
做得好
Well done.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么会
What for?
应该说抱歉的是我
I'm the one who should apologize.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
不必费心
That's not necessary.
伤口里有沙子
You've got grit in it.
会有点痛
This is going to hurt.
你一直在躲着我
You've been avoiding me.
有吗
Have I?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
我本想向你道歉
I was going to apologize.
为什么道歉
For what?
别
Don't.
我本想的
I was going to...
但我不会了
but I won't.
瑞秋
Rachael.
停下
Stop.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我被卷入了一场抗♥议♥活动
I was caught up in a protest.
你在抗♥议♥队伍里面吗
You were at the protest?
不是自愿的
Not by choice.
所以你知道发生了什么
Then you know what happened.
该死的那群人想杀了我
Bloody people tried to kill me.
这个城市到底是怎么了
I mean, what is the matter with this country?
难道不明白我们是来帮助你们的吗
You don't realize we're here to help?
我该走了
I should go.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
抱歉 晚宴怎么样
I'm sorry. How was the party?
挺好
Fine.
我累了 我去睡了
I'm tired. I'm going to go up.
好 我一会就上去
All right. I'll be up in a bit.
芙蕾达
Ah. Freda.
想问一下 你有见过我的东西吗
Listen, do you have something of mine? Yes?
我妻子给我的 里面有照片
My wife gave it to me. There are photographs in there,
我想找回来
and I would like it back.
也许你见过
Perhaps you've seen it?
芙蕾达 我
Freda, I...
-早上好 -早上好 长官
- Morning. - Morning, sir.
-长官 -谢谢
- Sir. - Thank you.
长官
Sir.
发生了一起袭击
There's been an attack.
长官 是炸♥弹♥ 在俄占区
Bomb, sir. In the Russian zone.
天呐
Oh, Christ.
就几天时间
It's only for a few days.
我会赶在圣诞节前回来
I'll be back in time for Christmas.