你会怀念吗
Won't you miss it?
有什么值得怀念的
What will she miss?
-工作人员 -这里的人
- The staff? - The people.
不得不说 摩根 我对你感到很惊讶
I must say, I'm surprised at you, Morgan.
惊讶什么
For what?
我以为你更愿意自己处理这事
I thought you'd prefer to handle the matter yourself.
我完全听不懂你打的什么哑谜
I have no idea what you're talking about.
还装不知道呢
Ah, don't play innocent.
如果你如此确信鲁伯特是清白的
If you're so bloody convinced Lubert's clean,
就别派你妻子去催促他证件的事
don't send your wife to press his case for you.
你真的想回到伦敦的配给制去吗
Do you really want to go back to London rationing?
若是你真的选择留下来的话
I'm sure Lewis would forgive you
相信刘易斯肯定会原谅你的
if you did choose to stay.
苏珊 各位女士 抱歉
Susan. Ladies. Excuse me.
我是否可以和我妻子跳支曲
Would you mind if I borrowed my wife?
请吧
Please.
跟我说我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
我在想的事情
What I'm thinking...
告诉我我疯了
Tell me I'm losing my mind.
刘易斯
Lewis...
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
多长时间了
How long?
-别 别在这里问 -我只不过走了几天
- No, not here. - I was gone a few days.
你跟他做了多久了
How long have you been fucking him?
-别这样 -我要知道
- Don't do this. - I want to know.
事已至此 知道又能怎样
Why? What difference does it make?
我想知道你我的婚姻是何时消亡的
I want to know the moment our marriage was over.
一年前迈克尔死后 我们的婚姻就名存实亡了
It's been over for years, ever since Michael died.
你竟然敢把迈克尔扯进来
Don't you dare bring him into this.
他死后一切都变了
Everything changed when he died.
你何时才能承认
Why can't you admit it?
你丢下了我
You left me.
-是我的错 -不 不
- It's my fault. - No, no.
我的错
It's mine.
为什么不直接指责我
Why can't you just say it?
你倒是说啊
Say it.
你一直对我没能救他耿耿于怀
You blame me for letting him die.
送我回家
Take me home.
求你了 能送我回家吗
Please, can you take me home?
赶紧上车 赶紧上车
Just get in. Get in the car. Get in the car.
车钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
-钥匙给我 -给您 长官
- Give me the keys. - Here they are, sir.
瑞秋 快趴下
Rachael, get down.
瑞秋 坚持住
Rachael, hold on.
-上帝啊 -瑞秋 你受伤了吗
- Oh, dear God. - Rachael, are you hurt?
-有受伤吗 -刘易斯
- Are you hurt? - Lewis.
我去追
I'm going after him.
-刘易斯 刘易斯 -开了两枪
- Lewis, Lewis. - It was two shots.
-在车里待好 -不要
- Stay in the car. - Just...
我会开枪的 站住
I will fire! Stop!
伯蒂
Bertie?
站住否则我就开枪了 我会开枪的
Stop or I will fire! I will shoot!
你无路可逃
You have nowhere to go!
开枪啊
Come on!
阿尔伯特
Albert!
芙蕾达 别去
Freda, no.
来不及了
It's too late.
阿尔伯特
Albert!
救我 救救我
Help me! Help me!
阿尔伯特
Albert!
别看了
Come on.
我在这儿呢 我在这呢
Just stay with me. Stay with me.
带他走吧
Take him.
爸爸
Papa!
我当初就不该带你来这儿
I should never have brought you here.
并不怪你
Can't blame you...
你只是想重新开始
for wanting to start again.
刘易斯
Lewis?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
她怎么样
How is she?
睡着了
She's sleeping.
他知道了
He knows.
很好
Good.
我们明天早晨就离开
We should leave in the morning.
走吧
Just go.
他怎么走的
How did it happen?
离开的过程痛苦吗
Was he in pain?
他被直接炸到的
He was caught in the blast.
没有痛苦
It was instant.
好吧
Yeah.
其实 我从未想过离开你
You know, I never wanted to leave you.
但实在不得已
I had to.
每当我望向你
You know, I see his face...
就能看到他的脸
every time I look at you.
你笑的时候
When you laugh, I...
我就能听到他的声音
h-h-hear his voice.
我
I...
当我
When I...
每当我触碰你
Every time I touch you, I...
我都能在你肌肤上闻到他的气味
I smell him on your skin.
瑞秋 你是我心中的唯一
You're the best part of me, Rachael.
至死不渝
You always will be.
瑞秋
Rachael?
准备好了吗
Ready?
瑞秋
Rachael?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
你要跟我走的
You're coming with me.
我需要你
I need you.
我们互相需要
We needed each other.
但这 这是你想要的
But this is, this is what you wanted.
重新开始
To start again.
是的
I do.
确实是
I do.
原谅我
Forgive me.
瑞秋
Rachael.
爸爸
Papa!