那你要去哪 我和你一起去
Well, where are you going? I could come with you.
抱歉 你不能去
I'm sorry, no.
琼斯夫人 这是军队、
"This is the army, Mrs. Jones."
是的
yes.
我保证 会补偿你的 好吗
I'll make it up to you, I promise. Hmm?
我觉得我应该对此习惯了
I suppose I should be used to it.
6天
Six days.
什么
Sorry?
我问过了
I asked.
也查过了
I checked.
在葬礼后 他们给了你
They'd have given you six days leave
六天的假
after the funeral...
你没有接受
and you didn't take it.
你为什么不接受
Why didn't you take it?
我问过自己
I asked myself that
大部分时间我都在想
and I had a lot of time to think about it.
-请别 -我在想 为什么
- Please. - And then I thought, why...
也许他只是不……
"Maybe he just doesn't...
-瑞 -不像我这么难过
- Rach. - "...feel it like I do."
-他不在场 -不在
- "He wasn't there." - No.
战争还没结束 我有职责所在
There was a war on. I had a job to do.
那我有什么
What did I have?
一无所有
Nothing.
你想要我给你什么
What is it you want from me?
刘易斯
Lewis...
我想他回来
I want him back.
这我办不到
I can't do that for you.
刘易斯 刘易斯 求你了
Lewis. Lewis. Please.
我请求你 我乞求你
I'm asking you. I'm begging you.
不要走
Please don't go.
我要出去一下
I'm going out.
-长官 -巴克
- Sir. - Barker.
迈克尔这里也弹不好
Michael could never manage that bit, either.
迈克尔
Michael.
我的儿子
My son.
他死于战争
He died in the war.
1942年7月2日
A bomb hit our house
炸♥弹♥击中了我们的房♥子
on July the 2nd, 1942...
害死了他
and killed him.
他那会11岁
He was 11.
现在应该和你差不多的年纪
He'd be about your age right now.
他平时放学回家
He used to come home from school.
手上
He'd have...
他手上全是墨水
He'd have ink all over his hands.
我要花很久
I'd have to spend hours...
他会弄到琴键上都是
He'd get it all over the keys.
而我不
And I don't...
我不能
I don't think I can, um...
我不知道我能否
I don't know if I could, um...
不能
I don't...
我处理不了
...think I can cope.
因为
Because...
我应该阻止他 我应该
I should have stopped him. I should have...
我是他母亲
I was his mother.
我是他母亲
I was his mother.
我不能
I can't...
我不能
I couldn't...
-我无法忍♥受 -芙蕾达
- I can't bear it. - Freda.
我无法忍♥受
I can't bear
我无法
I can't...
我无法忍♥受
I can't bear it.
没事了
It's all right.
我不能
I can't.
摩根夫人
Mrs. Morgan.
我想问你是否愿意和我一起共进早餐
I wondered if you'd like to join me for breakfast.
你们俩
Both of you.
非常愿意
We would like that very much.
我请了人明天来帮我弄头发
I have somebody coming over tomorrow to do my hair,
芙蕾达想一起弄吗
if Freda would like to join me.
不了 谢谢 摩根女士
Thank you, Mrs. Morgan.
为什么
Why?
我头发怎么了
What's wrong with my hair?
请进
Come in.
鲁伯特先生 摩根女士
Herr Lubert. Frau Morgan.
下午还有需要我的地方吗
Will you need me this afternoon?
不用了 谢谢 格蕾塔 没事了
No, thank you, Greta. That will be all.
这些都是你的人
These were your men.
你们抓到做这事的人了吗
Do you have the man responsible?
我想见一下
I'd like to see him.
齐格弗里德·雷特曼 前党卫队二级突击队大队长
Siegfried Leitman, former SS Sturmbannfuhrer.
会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
-会 -很好
- Yes, I do. - Good.
这个男孩
This boy.
你认识吗
Do you know him?
-不认识 -好好看看
- No. - Come on.
说实话 你们有同样的标记
Come on. You wear the same mark.
我们很多人都有这个标记
There are many of us with that mark.
把他们的名字都告诉我
Then give me their names.
我凭什么告诉你
Why would I do that?
克鲁尼 他的鞋带还在脚上
Colonel, this man still has his bootlaces on.
我疏忽了
An oversight.
他说不定会拿来上吊
He might have hanged himself.
但你没有这么做 不是吗 因为你是个懦夫
But you didn't, did you? Because you're a coward.
你还派孩子去杀人
And you send children to do your killing.
是的 他们是最好的杀手
Yes. They make the best killers.
他们不会提出疑问
They don't question it.
你也不忍♥心去处理他们
And you don't have the stomach for handling them.
那你就想错了
That's where you're wrong.
我杀过年纪更小的
See, I killed younger than this.
在战争打响初期 官僚掌权之前
When the war was on, before the bureaucrats took over,
我杀死了我抓到的每一个德国人
I killed every German I got my hands on.
因为我想结束这一切
Because I wanted it to end.
你也是个杀人犯
You are murderers too.
你觉得我们已经忘了吗
You think we have forgotten?
你像小孩一样一叶障目
You are like a child who covers his eyes
不见泰山
and thinks the world goes away.
但我们不会忘记
But we won't forget.
我们会在大街上割破你们的喉咙
We will cut your men's throats in the streets.
在你们家里烧死你们的老婆
We will burn your women in their homes.
炸死你们
We will bomb your children
还在床上做梦的孩子
while they are sleeping in their beds.
摩根上校
Colonel Morgan.
-想吃枪子吗 -不想
- You want it? - Nein!
现在 把他们的名字告诉我
Now, give me their names.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不要
No.
我们就快到了
We're nearly there.
还是好冷啊
It's still freezing.
我的脚指头都没知觉了
I actually can't feel my toes.
这可不太妙 让我看看
Oh, that's not good. Let me check.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
-我检查一下 -不要
- I'm just checking. - Stop it.
-快停下 -还好 还在
- Stop it. - Yep, still here.
脚也还在
So are your feet.
-停下啦 -脚踝 也在 小腿
- Stop it. - Ankles, yep. Calves.
还有大腿
And your thighs.
战争开始前
Before the war,
我在阿尔卑斯山买♥♥了一些土地
I bought some land in the Alps.
在奥伯斯多夫附近
Near Oberstdorf.
还没什么东西 只有一个木屋
It's not much now, just a cabin,