That's the only reason he stayed with her so long.
你知道彼得原本有幸福的婚姻?
Did you know that Peter was happily married?
凯特琳是个好女人,深情,亲切
Caitlin was a good woman, loving, kind.
然后那个贱♥人♥出现,满是花招和谎话
And then that bitch came along with her tricks and her lies...
德克斯太太,够了
Mrs. Drax, that's enough.
她欺骗我儿子、我、路易
She lied to my son, to me, to Louis.
她也欺骗你
She's lying to you.
她有说她妈生病?或是她爸?
Did she tell you her mother's sick? Or was it her father?
她有说她是受虐儿童?
Did she tell you she was an abused child?
我不想听这些了
I don't want to hear any more of this.
她有说她被强♥暴♥?
Did she tell you she was raped?
说她是天生金发?
That she's a natural blonde?
调查员,你能敲门
Uh, you could knock, Inspector.
德克斯太太?抱歉,借一步说话
Mrs. Drax, I'm sorry, but I need a moment of your time.
我们正在谈话
Uh, we were actually in the middle of something.
这很重要
It's important.
请便
Be my guest.
德克斯太太,我有消息…
I have a message 'wife...
不要…
No...
发生什么事?
Do you know what happened?
他们在兰兹角找到一具尸体
They found a body at Land's End.
可能是彼得德克斯
They think it might be Peter Drax.
看起来爬下去很陡
It looks too steep to climb down.
我们不用爬的,我们要跳下去
We're not going to climb. We're going to jump.
那伤不了我们
It won't hurt us.
我以前在这个悬崖摔落过,我死了
I fell from this cliff before, and I died.
你能随心所欲
You can do anything.
不会有痛苦的
And there'll be no pain.
我会先跳
I'll go first.
有人吗?
Hello!
下来
Come down!
不要紧的
It's fine!
[路易生日快乐]
一…
One...
二…
two...
三…
three.
路易,他们发现你♥爸♥了
They found your father, Louis.
他过世了
He's passed away.
也许你早就知道了
Maybe you knew that already.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我想你试图告诉我一些事
I think you're trying to tell me something.
我正在倾听
I'm listening.
再跟我说话,好吗?
Talk to me again, okay?
这肯定是躲藏的好地方
Well, this is definitely a good place to hide.
我伸手不见五指,又好冷
I can't see a thing, and it's cold.
你有访客吗?
Do you get visitors?
只有你
Just you.
这就是我告诉你的地方
This is the place I told you about,
我写下我老婆和宝宝的名字
where I wrote down the name of my wife and baby.
你要帮我找到
You have to help me find it.
我怎么知道要找哪里?
How do I know where to look?
就写在墙上
It's written on the wall.
“巨大的管蠕虫被发现…”
Giant tubeworms...
你有听到吗?
You hear that?
是帕斯卡,他读怪兽管蠕虫给我听
It's Pascal. He's reading to me about monster tubeworms.
它们看起来很恶心
They're gross to look
一边是屁♥股♥,另一边是嘴巴
at because one end's a butt and the other's a mouth.
你知道什么好故事吗?
Do you know any good stories?
- 《小王子》 - 闷爆了
- The Little Prince. - Blah, blah, blah. Too babyish.
太幼稚了,我读那本书太多次了
I've read this book too many times.
好,很久很久以前
Okay. Once upon a time.
蝙蝠,我想听蝙蝠的故事
Bats. I want something with bats.
好
Yes.
很久很久以前…
Once upon a time...
有三只蝙蝠…
there were three bats...
一只公的,二只母的
one male and two female.
其中一只母蝙蝠总是在笑
One of the female bats was always laughing,
另一只母蝙蝠总是在哭
and the other female bat was always crying.
公蝙蝠要二选一
And the male bat had to choose between them.
交♥配♥吗?
To mate with?
对,对
Yes.
他恋上…
You see...
爱笑的蝙蝠
he was in love with the laughing bat.
但他同情哭泣的蝙蝠
But he felt sorry for the crying bat.
她似乎更需要他
She seemed to need him more.
他想如果他够爱她
He thought if he loved her enough,
他能让她停止哭泣
he could stop her from crying.
她为什么哭泣?
Why was she crying?
因为那会使别人同情她
Because it made people feel sorry... for her.
她喜欢那种感觉
And she liked that feeling
胜过她喜欢笑话或爱
more than she liked jokes or love.
你发生了什么事?
What happened to you?
我曾经很快乐
I was happy
因为我有个蝙蝠宝宝
because I had a baby bat.
那只蝙蝠是全世界
And that bat was the most amazing bat
最棒的蝙蝠
in the entire world.
我爱他超越满满的屋子
And I... loved him more than the whole house.
超越满满一条街?
More than the whole street?
超越海里满满的鱼
More than all the fish in the sea.
但那只蝙蝠有问题会让所有人伤心
But the baby bat had problems and made everyone sad.
不对
No!
不对
No!
他很完美
He was perfect
很聪明
and smart...
很奇特
and strange...
很杰出
and brilliant...
很善良
and kind...
人见人爱
and so loved.
我每天都以他为傲
And I was proud of of him every single day.
爸,我不要你死掉
I don't want you to die, Dad.
我懂,亲爱的儿子
I know... darling boy.
我懂
I know.
尸体已严重分解和膨胀
The body is badly decomposed and bloated.
法医给我们齿列监识
The coroner has given us a dental ID.
他从悬崖摔落深谷
It seems he fell from the cliff into the ravine
再冲入洞穴
and was swept into the cave.
他承受几处断裂和骨折
He suffered several breakages and fractures.
海中物质塞满肠子
There were large quantities of sea matter clogged in the intestine,
这指出他幸存于摔落
which indicates he survived the fall.
他没有死于冲击?
He didn't die on impact?
很有可能是肺炎
Most likely pneumonia.
知道他在洞穴里多久后死亡?
You have a ballpark idea how long he was in the cave before he died?
一周,也许两周
One week. Maybe two.
是纳瓦拉
It's Navarra.
彼得德克斯没写那些信
Peter Drax did not write the letters.
还用说
No shit.
梅西,几点了?
W... what time is it, Macy?
你吓到我了,你睡得很深沉
You scared me. You were sleeping so deeply.
嗯,六点了
Um, it's, uh... 6:00.
抱歉,我该早点叫醒你,但我不敢
I'm sorry, I should've woken you earlier. But I didn't dare.
我在打鼾?
Was I snoring?
不,你在梦游
No, you were sleepwalking.
- 什么? - 你坐在路易旁
- What? - You were sitting next to Louis,
然后起身走过来
and then you got up and came over here.
你坐了一阵子
And you just sat here for a while,
然后拿出便条纸写了处方
and then you took out your prescription pad and wrote out a prescription,
然后你把它揉成一团丢到垃圾桶
and then you crumpled it up and threw it in the trash.
接着你起身
Then you got up...
走回你的椅子继续睡觉
And you walked back to your chair and went back to sleep.
抱歉我也许吓到你了
I'm sorry if I scared you.
抱歉我没叫醒你
I'm sorry I didn't wake you.
电影精选列表