Would you mind turning around?
当然
Of course.
好了
Okay.
谁是父亲?
Who's the father?
他的名字是乔
His name was Joe.
乔瑟夫,我们是一♥夜♥情♥
Joseph. We only spent one night together.
我不太喜欢这种话题
It's not exactly my favorite subject.
- 告诉我会有帮助 - 不会
- It might help to tell me. - It won't.
要是别人知道呢?
Well, if other people know...
别人不知道
Other people don't know,
相信我,那是有好理由的
and there's a good reason for that, trust me.
但身为路易的医生,你的朋友…
But... as Louis' doctor, as your friend...
我不希望任何女人
The nature of Louis' conception
像我这样怀了路易
isn't something I'd wish on any woman.
娜塔莉,我很遗憾
Natalie, I am so sorry.
那场分娩很可怕
The birth was terrible.
差点害死我们母子
It nearly killed us both.
但我丝毫不后悔
But I don't regret any of it.
不然路易就不会出生了
If it weren't for what happened, Louis would have never have been born.
你留住他很勇敢
It was brave of you to keep him.
谁告诉你那些事的?
Who told you about that?
戴尔顿调查员,她今天有来病房♥
Inspector Dalton. She came to the ward today.
她还说了什么?
What else did she tell you?
没什么
Nothing.
她说想见路易,认一下他的脸
She just... she wanted to meet Louis, put a face to the name.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我感觉我的人生任凭掠夺者摆布
I just feel like my life is at the mercy of predators.
包括我?
Including me?
你会亲每个病人的母亲吗?
Do you kiss the mothers of all your patients?
我很抱歉也许让你误会了
I'm sorry if I made you feel that way
我绝对没那个意思
because that is the last thing that I meant to be.
也许我对你不公平
Maybe I'm being unfair.
我只是一直遇到坏男人
I've just had a tough time with men, that's all.
我们不都是坏人,不完全是
We're not all bad. Not... completely.
他花了三个月才对佩雷斯敞开心胸
It took him two months to open up to Perez.
我才是每周带路易去见佩雷斯的人
...I'm the person who had to take him every Louis! He was comfortable.
他处得很自在
And what else?
我跟佩雷斯谈过了
And I had to talk to Perez...
- 我才是每周带路易去看诊的人 - 嘿嘿
- All right, well, I'm the one every single weekend. - Hey, hey.
我能决定他要不要再去见他
I'm the one who gets to decide whether or not he has to see him anymore.
- 他会从头来过 - 我不懂意义何在
- He's just now starting all over again. - I don't understand what the point...
他要从头来过
He's starting all over again.
- 你甚至不住家里了 - 别说了
- You're not even here anymore. - Stop.
大家都很难过吗?
Is everybody sad?
不,没人在难过,今天会很开心
No, no, no, no one's sad. It's gonna be a happy day.
过来,我们在庆祝
Come on, we're celebrating.
接好
Here.
我打包了所有你最爱的东西
I packed all your favorite things.
- 要吃这个吗? - 好
- Want some of these? - Yeah.
- 你也喜欢这个 - 好耶
- I know you like these. - Thanks.
在我遇到你♥爸♥之前,只有你和我
Before I met your father, it was just you and me.
我从没告诉过你
I never told you that.
也许你弄懂了
Maybe you figured it out.
有时我想你都弄懂了
Sometimes I think you figured it all out.
那晚我差点失去你
I nearly lost you that night.
好几次我都差点失去你
I nearly lost you so many times.
但那是第一次
But that was the first time.
我打给这个几乎陌生的男人
I called this man I hardly knew.
我们在你还是小宝宝时相遇
We met when you were just a tiny, little baby.
嗨
Hey.
他来了,安抚我
He came, and he comforted me,
他陪着我等待你能不能活命
and he stayed with me while we waited to see if you would die.
他整晚握着我的手
He held my hand all night.
福斯特先生和太太?
Mr. and Mrs. Foster.
医生弄错了
The doctor made a mistake.
他以为彼得是你♥爸♥
He thought Peter was your father.
他以为我们是夫妻
He thought we were married.
一年后我们结婚了
A year later, we were.
爸的第一任老婆很难受
It was difficult for Daddy's first wife.
但他不爱她
But he didn't love her.
他爱的是我
It was me he loved.
但他现在吓到我了,路易
But he scares me now, Lou-Lou.
我能感觉到他,仿佛他在这里
I can feel him. It's like he's here somewhere.
为什么她告诉我这些故事?
Why is she telling me these stories?
在我耳边讲这些闷爆的话
All this stupid blah, blah, blah in my ear.
我能感到他愈来愈接近
I can feel him getting closer and closer,
试图把你带走
trying to take you back.
老是低语,好像她快崩溃了
Always whispering, like she's going to break.
你不必听
You don't have to listen.
她不会知道
She won't know.
她无所不知
She knows everything.
不,年轻人
No, young sir.
小孩会以为爸妈是万能,但才不是
Children think that about Moms and Dads, but it isn't true.
我们要去黑暗的地方
We're going to the dark place,
地球上最黑暗的地方
the darkest place on Earth.
别人会说我把你偷走
People will say that I've stolen you,
但并非如此
but that's not how it is.
你知道,对吧?
You know that, don't you?
没人会注意到我离开
I don't think anyone will notice if I go.
你要跟我来吗?
Are you coming with me?
该是时候让你看一样东西了
It's time for you to see something.
这是哪里?
Where is it?
洞穴深处
It's deep in a cave.
我还能够回来吗?
Will I ever be able to come back?
那取决于你多勇敢
That depends how brave you are.
[笔迹样本表格]
戴维斯医生,请打电♥话♥
Dr. Davis, telephone please.
不能让我们写比较吉祥的话吗?
You couldn't have had us write something slightly less ominous?
我担心你们会吓坏员工
I'm afraid you're going to spook the staff.
“坏事会发生”
"Bad things will happen."
这是唯一在两封信里出现的句子
It's the only sentence that appears in both letters.
好吧
Oh.
[坏事会发生]
帕斯卡医生,你需要跟我来
Dr. Pascal, I think you need to come with me.
- 怎么了? - 是德克斯太太
- What's happening? - It's Mrs. Drax.
不,我是他母亲,我绝不允许
I'm his mother, and I didn't approve any of this.
- 拜托,放开我 - 哦!
- Please, let go of me! - Ow!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我几乎没碰你
Now, look. I barely touched you.
她攻击我
She attacked me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是薇欧莉德克斯,路易的奶奶
I'm Violet Drax. I'm Louis' grandmother.
你应该知道要见我
I was told you'd be expecting me.
来我的办公室谈好了
Okay, why don't we talk in my office?
你没事吧?
You okay?
你先回房♥间,歇一下
Why don't you go back to the room, take a moment?
德克斯太太,我是帕斯卡医生
Mrs. Drax. I'm Dr. Pascal.
请跟我来
Come with me.
我能理解你一定很难受
I'm not insensitive to how difficult a time this must be for you,
但就你今天的行为
but I must tell you that your behavior today is unacceptable
在昏迷病房♥或任何病房♥都不恰当
in a coma ward or any ward, for that matter.
请坐
Have a seat.
自从彼得失踪
Ever since Peter disappeared,
她就一直阻止我见路易
she's been trying to stop me from seeing Louis.
你有他的消息吗?
Have you heard from him?
当然没有,没人有
No, of course not. Nobody has.
这不像他
It's not like him.
但考虑到这场事件…
But given what happened...
我儿子绝不会伤害路易,太离谱了
My son would never hurt Louis. That's absurd.
你到底有没有在听?
Are you even listening?
他爱那个男孩胜过自己
He loves that boy more than himself.
那是他迟迟没离开她的唯一理由
电影精选列表