大家说有一天我会出意外
Everyone said that one day I was going to have an accident.
一场结束所有意外的意外
An accident to end all accidents.
有一天你抬头会看到
One day, you might look up
有个小孩从天上掉落
and see a kid falling from the sky.
那个小孩会是我
That kid would be me.
我是路易·德克斯
I'm Louis Drax,
易遭意外的神奇小孩
the amazing accident-prone boy.
我的第一场意外是出生
My first accident was being born.
就像凯萨大帝的诞生
It happened like Julius Caesar.
母亲的肚子被刀戳爆
They stab the lady with the knife till her belly pops,
然后把全身是血的婴儿拉出来
and then they yank you out, all covered in blood.
你的表现很好
It's okay, you're doing great.
胎位不正,我们要剖腹
Looks like the baby's breech. We're going to have to do a C-section.
即使你活到一百岁
Even if you live to 100 years old,
你也忘不了那种事
you don't get over something like that.
第二场意外是我十六周大时
The second accident, I was 16 weeks old.
我妈仍留着X光片
My mom still has the X-rays.
我的可爱小肋骨全部断裂碎掉
My cute little baby ribs all broken and smashed.
我被蜘蛛咬过,被蜜蜂刺过
I've been bitten by spiders, stung by bees,
全身百分之八十五触电
and 85% electrocuted.
几乎没人会遇到那种衰事
That hardly happens to anyone,
但我遇到了
but it happened to me.
我食物中毒好几次
I've gotten food poisoning a bunch of times.
沙门氏菌、破伤风…
Salmonella and tetanus...
肉毒杆菌中毒、脑膜炎…
and botulism and meningitis...
只是我染上的其中一些
are just some of the things I've had.
去年冬天我使劲尖叫
Last winter, I screamed so hard
我停止呼吸九分半钟
I stopped breathing for nine and a half minutes.
在我九岁生日,全家去野餐
On my ninth birthday, we went for a picnic,
爸妈和我,我们都很快乐
Mom and Dad and me and we were all happy,
仿佛…
like...
仿佛他们可能重新相爱
like we might love each other again.
仿佛不会有无脸的怪兽
Like there wasn't going to be a monster without a face,
仿佛我不会遇到结束所有意外的意外
like I wasn't going to have the accident to end all accidents.
我妈说我是个天使
My mom says I'm an angel.
路易,听说猫有九条命
You know, Louis, they say cats have nine lives.
猫的灵魂附着在身体不会离开
Their souls cling to their bodies and won't let go.
如果你是猫,你已经用掉八条命
If you were a cat, you'd have used up eight of your lives by now.
一年一条
One for each year.
拜托不要用完了
Please don't use up any more.
一切感觉好冷,我死了吗?
Everything feels cold. Am I dead?
年轻人,这是你的第九条命
This is your ninth life, young sir.
我们会一起解开这场神秘
Together, we'll solve the mystery,
易遭意外的神奇小孩…
the strange mystery of...
有何奇妙之神秘
the amazing accident-prone boy.
路易·德拉克斯的第九条命
我们需要大约二十英尺的半径…
We need about a 20 foot radius...
两位旅行者在路边看到受害者的母亲…
Two hitchhikers found the victim's mother by the roadside,
发出求救
called it in.
戴尔顿,我得告诉你
I gotta tell you, Dalton,
这种天气很难打捞
it's going to be hard to salvage anything in this weather.
脚印冲刷掉了
Footprints are being washed away.
我们会继续找但希望不大
We'll keep trying but we're not getting much.
父亲方面有任何消息吗?
Any word on the father?
还没,我们部署了一支搜索队
Not yet. We've deployed a search team
并发出州内的全境通告
and sent out a statewide APB.
快!快!快!
Go, go, go!
那个男孩的情况呢?
What about the boy?
直升机就是来载走他
That's what the chopper's for.
- 我们现在把他带上来 - 在这里
- We're bringing him up now. - Over here!
- 把他放平了 - 是的
- Keep him straight! - Right!
升上去
Bring him up!
我待在这里两小时了
I've been here almost two hours!
能给我什么止痛吗?
Can't I get something for the pain?
- 先生,请冷静 - 赶快,找来急救小组
- Sir, please calm down! - Move, move, move! We need help over here!
已经让他保暖,仍无生命迹象
They've warmed him up, still no vitals!
瞳孔固定并放大
Pupils fixed and dilated.
- 抱歉 - 继续心肺复苏术
- I'm sorry. - Discontinue the CPR.
- 我不想离开他 - 没事的,夫人
- I don't want to leave him! - It's all right, ma'am.
拜托,我想进去
Please, I want to go to him!
无颈动脉脉搏
No carotid pulse.
我不想离开他
I don't want to be away from him.
死亡时间是晚上七点五十五分
Time of death is 19:55.
路易
I want to go to him! Louis!
我小时候会梦游
I used to sleepwalk as a child.
第一次是我四或五岁时
The first time I was four or five years old
我妈发现我在床下
and my mother found me under the bed,
她问我在找什么
and she asked me what I was looking for.
我说“它”
And I said, "It."
我在找这个无法辨认的“它”
Now I was to search for this unidentifiable "It"
之后我梦游的场合有后院
in my sleep, on later occasions: in the backyard,
或邻居的庭院
or the neighbor's yard, or the nudist beach
或我童年住家附近的天体营海滩
not far from my childhood home.
但我小时候的经验从未离开我
But my experiences as a child never left me,
无论记忆变得多么模糊
however blurred the memories became.
我仍渴望那种失落的维度
I still yearned for that lost dimension.
我相信脑部不只是各部位的总合
You see, I believe that the brain is more than the sum of its parts.
我们所有人
And that all of us,
无论受损多么严重
no matter how damaged,
都能做出连结
can make connections.
赶快,赶快
Move, move, move!
注意背后,通过
Drax coming through!
请通知创伤外科
Please alert trauma surgeon!
快走,快走
Go, go, go!
血压值九十和六十
Blood pressure 90 over 16.
百分之九十五靠氧气
Ninety-five on oxygen.
谢谢
Thank you.
上手术台
Transfer.
心血管稳定,他正努力呼吸
Cardiovascularly stable. Making an effort to breathe.
帕斯卡医生,抱歉打断
Dr. Pascal? Sorry to interrupt.
你有一通紧急电♥话♥
There's a phone call for you, I think it's urgent.
请见谅
Excuse me.
病患是路易德克斯,九岁
The patient's name is Louis Drax, nine years old.
他送达时全身冰冷
He was cold when EMS brought him in.
他准备验尸时醒来
They were prepping him for postmortem when he regained consciousness.
受伤的原因是什么?
What was the cause of his injury?
他在兰兹角从悬崖摔落到冰水中
He fell off one of the cliffs at Land's End into freezing water.
我们做过术后电脑断层
We ran a CT post-surgery,
他的身体可能每根骨头都断了
probably broke every bone in his body.
他死了两小时
He was dead for two hours.
我从没看过这种病例
I've never seen anything like it.
我判断错误
I made a mistake.
溺水和体温过低
Drowning and hypothermia
在儿童病例中可能会类似死亡
can resemble death in pediatric cases.
这很少见,但难免
It's rare, but it happens.
别太自责
Don't be hard on yourself.
他的状况怎样?
What's his condition?
我们必须移除他的脾脏
We had to remove his spleen.
一根裂开的肋骨威胁到左肺
One of the splintered ribs is threatening his left lung,
还有颅骨骨折
and the skull fractures...
相当严重
It's bad.
但他活着
But he's alive.
他处于昏迷状态
He's in a coma.
但他活着
But he's alive.
德克斯太太?
Mrs. Drax?
什么事?
Yes?
我是帕斯卡医生
I'm Dr. Pascal,
儿童昏迷的专科医师
I'm a specialist in pediatric coma.
路易一完成詹尼克医生的治疗
I'll be looking after Louis
我会负责照顾他
once he's finished his treatment with Dr. Janek.
我必须恭禧你
电影精选列表