- Well, your husband's been very helpful. - I'm sure.
[拉斯普丁三世]
德克斯太太带仓鼠来
Mrs. Drax brought a hamster in.
好
Okay.
我为路易带来朋友陪他
I brought Louis a friend to keep him company.
病房♥里不准有动物
Well, technically, we're not allowed animals on the ward.
他只是小宠物,不会伤害任何人
He's just a baby. He won't harm anyone.
路易很疼爱他
And Louis loves him.
好,这次我会破例
Okay. I'll make an exception this one time.
仅止一次,离开时带他回家
This one time. You're taking him home with you when you leave.
谢谢
Thank you.
想要散个步吗?
Do you want to go for a walk?
天气很好,我想去透个气
It's such a beautiful day outside. I was thinking of getting some air.
嗯…
Uh...
好,小放风一下
Okay, short walk.
让路易和他朋友叙叙旧
Let Louis and his old friend get reacquainted.
过来,拉斯普丁
Come here, Rasputin.
时间到了
Time's up.
我变,我变变变
Abra... kadabra.
我在想那些可怜的仓鼠
I've been thinking about those poor hamsters.
为什么它们非死不可?
Why... why they gotta die?
你以医生来说不够聪明,胖子
You're not very clever for a doctor, Fatty.
你不知道规则吗?
Don't you know about the rules?
规则?
The rules?
对,像有法律,违反法律就要坐牢
Yes, there are laws, and you go to prison if you break them.
但也有秘密的规则
But there are secret rules, too.
那跟仓鼠有何相干?
But what does that have to do with the hamsters?
秘密规则之一就是养宠物
One of the secret rules is about pet keeping.
如果你拥有一只小动物
If you own a small creature and he lives for longer
他活得比该有的寿命久
than a small rodent's lifespan...
鼠类是两年
that's two years...
你能杀掉他,因为你是它的主人
then you're allowed to kill him if you want to because you're his owner.
这个秘密规则有名字吗?
Does the, um, the secret rule have a name?
有,处置权
Yes, "The Right of Disposal".
处置权?
"The Right of Disposal".
可以用毒药或除草剂
You're allowed to do it with poison or weed killer,
如果有的话
if you have any. Or you can just drop
或可以用重物砸它,像医学百科全书
something heavy on him like a medical encyclopedia
或哈利波特小说
or Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
你在哪学到这个秘密规则的?
So... where did you learn about the secret rule?
来谈谈你♥爸♥
Let's talk about your dad.
我不喜欢你的影射
I don't like what you're insinuating!
对,带路易来是我的主意
Yes, it was my idea to bring Lou-Lou here!
- 彼得没做错什么 - 路易是说…
- Peter did nothing wrong! - Nobody is saying...
德克斯太太?
Mrs. Drax?
我们走,路易
Let's go, Lou-Lou.
你怎么耽搁那么久?
What took you so long?
你不会再来看佩雷斯医生了
You won't be seeing Dr. Perez anymore.
我做错什么?他说什么?
What did I do wrong? What did he say?
[《催眠术》米迦勒·佩雷斯著]
年轻人,你为什么这么气愤?
Why were you so angry, young sir?
他说无论我告诉他什么,他都不会说出去
He said that whatever I tell him will never leave the room,
因为那是他和我之间的秘密
because it's a secret between him and me.
但他说谎,他告诉了她
But he lied. He did tell her.
他跟所有男人一样是骗子
He's a liar like all men are,
他跟他们玩一样的把戏
and he plays the same games they play,
像是“假装你不讨厌他”
like, "Pretend You Don't Hate Him."
你为什么不喜欢男人?
Why don't you like men?
因为他们对我妈干了坏事
Because they did bad things to my mom.
我看了路易的档案
I was looking through Louis' files,
我注意到你最近结束…
and... I noticed that you ended his sessions with Dr. Perez
他跟佩雷斯医生的治疗
shortly before the incident.
佩雷斯总是怀疑彼得
Perez was always very suspicious of Peter.
那时我以为他试图挑拨我和我先生
At the time, I thought he was trying to turn me against my husband.
现在我不确定了
Now I'm not so sure.
你有亲近的家属吗?
Do you have family close by?
我父母过世了
My parents have passed away.
朋友?你能谈心事的人?
Friends? People you can talk to?
我有个姊妹,但我们失联了
I have a sister, but we're not really in touch.
我知道这是个敏感话题,但我是很好的倾听者
I know it's a sensitive subject, but I'm a good listener.
你总是在提问题
You're always asking questions.
没错,我确实会提许多问题
That's true. I do ask a lot of questions.
这可能会帮助别人吐露实情
You know, it might help to talk to someone about what happened.
那是路易的九岁生日
It was Louis' ninth birthday.
其实也是我的生日
My birthday, too, actually.
我们的另一个共同点
That's another thing we have in common.
彼得从圣地牙哥开车来
Peter drove up from San Diego.
我们分居后他就住在他母亲家
He's been staying there with his mother since we separated.
我计划去野餐
I planned a picnic.
一切都很完美
It was all very perfect.
我们开车到峡谷
We drove to the canyon.
然后我们争吵起来
And then we got into this argument.
很无聊的争论
Stupid argument.
在争吵什么?
What was the argument about?
彼得不高兴我结束路易的治疗
Peter was upset that I'd ended Louis' therapy.
我不想告诉他真正理由
I didn't want to tell him the real reason.
他变得…
He became...
不要,不要
No! No!
有攻击性
aggressive.
他打了你?
He hit you?
路易很害怕就跑掉了
Louis got really scared, so he ran away.
慢慢来
Take your time.
彼得去追他
Peter went after him, but...
他很靠近悬崖边
he was so close to the edge.
路易
Louis!
我仍能看见路易摔落前的脸
I can still see Louis' face before he went over.
他没有尖叫
He wasn't screaming. He wasn't crying.
他没有哭,只有那种表情…
He just had this look...
充满失望
of disappointment.
他以前有暴♥力♥倾向吗?对路易?
Has he been violent before? To Louis?
对你?
Or you?
我十八岁时遇见彼得
You know, I met Peter when I was 18.
他是我唯一在一起过的男人
He's the only man I've ever been with.
没有比较对象时,很难知道要期望什么
It's hard to know what to expect when you have nothing to compare it to.
你值得更好的
You deserve better than that.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just know.
那是干嘛?
What was that for?
路易?
Louis?
路易,你能听到我吗?
Louis, can you hear me?
路易,你能听到我吗?路易?
Louis! Can you hear me, Louis?
路易?你在吗?能听到我吗?路易?
Louis? Louis? Are you there? Can you hear me? Louis?
他试图说话
He's trying to say something.
我爸…我爸…
My dad... my dad...
- 路易,亲爱的,妈咪在这里 - 娜塔莉,娜塔莉!
- Louis, honey, honey, Mommy's here. - Natalie. Natalie!
他正在恢复,你会伤到他
He's still recovering. You could hurt him.
路易?路易,我是帕斯卡医生
Louis? Louis, it's Dr. Pascal.
你在医院,好吗?路易?
You're in the hospital, okay? Louis?
路易
Louis?
嗨,儿子
Hey, bud.
你在读什么?库斯托
What you reading? Ah, Cousteau.
又是《活跃的大海》
The Living Sea again.
你还是很喜欢?
You still like it?
我要跟你谈一些事,好吗?
I got to talk to you about something, okay?
我要离开一阵子
I have to go away... for a... for a while.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
不远
Not far.
圣地牙哥
San Diego...
去跟奶奶住
to stay with Grandma.
你能打电♥话♥给我
Hey, you'll be able to call me.
只会一阵子
It's only going to be for a little while.
- 是我做了什么吗? - 不是
电影精选列表