- 那张处方,我能看吗? - 好
- That prescription, can I see it? - Sure.
我瞄了一眼,希望你不介意
I had a peek. I hope you don't mind.
你看到会笑出来,内容荒唐无稽
You're going to laugh when you see this, Dr. Pascal. You wrote total nonsense.
[娜塔莉·德克斯]
[胰岛素、氯仿]
等等,能倒转吗?
Wait, wait, can you rewind?
好,到的时候喊停
Sure. Say when.
那里,停,停
Okay, stop, stop.
我用左手握笔
You see? I'm holding the pen in my left hand.
所以呢?
So what?
我是右撇子
I'm right-handed.
我能看你写的字吗?
May I see what you wrote?
对,这符合
Yeah, they match.
好,姑且说你的暗示属实
Okay, let's say for a second that what you're suggesting is true.
路易从昏迷状态控制你的身体
Louis is controlling your body from a comatose state,
想必你会同意那种想法太牵强了
an idea I'm sure you'll agree is as far-fetched as they come.
一个九岁男孩怎么懂得开毒药处方?
How would a nine-year-old boy know what poison to prescribe
不只如此,还有精准的剂量?
and not only that, the exact right dosage?
那种知识似乎属于药师
That seems like knowledge belonging to a pharmacist.
或医生
Or a doctor.
据说他绝顶聪明又大量阅读
But by all accounts, the boy is incredibly bright and well-read.
这不是复杂的处方
This is not a sophisticated prescription.
胰岛素?氯仿?
Insulin, chloroform?
这不是专业医师的写法
And this is not the work of a medical professional.
也许他试图告诉我们一些事
Maybe he's trying to tell us something.
像是他想要他妈死?
That he wants his mother dead?
帕斯卡医生,你想要他妈死吗?
Do you want his mother dead, Dr. Pascal?
当然不想
Of course not!
你有梦游的前例
You have a history of sleepwalking, Doc.
这种行为虽怪异但能解释
This behavior, while bizarre, is explainable, and frankly,
你写下的原因不重要
it doesn't matter why you wrote the letters.
你在事件前不认识彼得和路易
You didn't know Peter and Louis Drax before the incident.
你不是嫌疑犯
You are not a suspect.
你也许很古怪,但不是嫌疑犯
You are... eccentric, perhaps, but not a suspect.
那为何这感觉像讯问?
Then why does this feel like an interrogation?
彼得德克斯的尸体在洞穴里寻获
Peter Drax's body was found in a cave
离路易获救的地点五百码
500 yards from where Louis was rescued.
所以呢?
So?
在你看来不像是巧合?
That doesn't seem like a coincidence to you?
两个人在相同地方寻获?
That the two bodies were found in the same place?
路易有表达过对娜塔莉的愤怒?
Did Louis ever express any anger toward Natalie?
你怀疑过她可能涉入那些意外?
Did you never suspect that she might be involved in the accident?
你哪来这些想法?
What are you getting at?
你不觉得奇怪…
Don't you think it's strange...
路易要我写下那种处方?
that Louis would have me write that prescription?
奇怪?对谁?哪部分?
Strange? To who? What part?
怎么奇怪?
How strange?
医生,那些信来自你的脑部
Doctor, those letters are coming out of your head
是你的沮丧…
through your frustrations,
恐惧、压抑思想、感觉…
fears, repressed thoughts, feelings...
欲望
desires.
你说的不无道理
I'm sure you're right.
路易可能与这无关
No, Louis probably has nothing to do with this.
但要是你错了呢?
But what if you're wrong.
要是路易在求救?
What if Louis is reaching out?
身为医生,帮助他是我的责任
As his doctor, it's my responsibility to help him.
如果你愿意,我想要…
If you're up for it, I'd like to...
我想要试个方法
I'd like to try something.
但你需要很小心
But I need you to be careful
因为你…
because you are...
你本身显现我很熟悉的症状
yourself exhibiting symptoms that I'm familiar with.
我们不会想要医生最后精神失常
And we wouldn't want the doctor to end up being committed,
- 对吧? - 对
- now would we? - No.
你感到舒服吗?
You comfortable?
对
Yeah.
我只要你放轻松
Just want you to relax.
听从我的指示
Follow my instructions.
好
Okay.
举起左手好吗?
Would you raise your left hand?
没有摇摆的怀表?
No swinging clock?
对你不用
Not for you.
把手掌向着你的脸
Turn your palm towards your face.
现在我要你专注在手掌上
Now I want you to focus on your palm.
找到一个点
Find a spot.
注意那个点的细节,线条
Notice the details of that spot, the lines.
把注意力转到鼻端
Now shift your focus to the tip of your nose.
再回到手上那个点
And back to the spot on your hand.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
把手放下
And lower your hand.
让你的脑中充满白色荧幕
Fill your mind with a white screen.
我们会要求你的潜意识
And we're going to ask your unconscious mind
创造出“对”的信♥号♥♥,“对”
to create a signal for "yes."
某个简单的东西
"Yes." Something simple.
一种颜色
A color...
一个标识
a logo.
现在换作“不对”的信♥号♥♥
And now a signal for "no,"
再一次,某个简单的东西
again, something simple.
随你喜欢
Anything you'd like.
只有你会看见
Only you will see it,
没其他人看见
nobody else.
我们会创造出对话的简单方式
We're creating a simple way
介于你脑中的有意识…
to have a conversation between the conscious
和无意识部分进行对话
and unconscious parts of your mind.
你只会聆听我的声音
You will listen only to the sound of my voice,
从现在起,你只会用这些信♥号♥♥回答
and from now on, you will answer only
“对”或“不对”,了解吗?
with these signals, yes or no, do you understand?
你的名字是艾伦帕斯卡吗?
Is your name Allan Pascal?
你是女人吗?
Are you a woman?
想像你自己在海滩
Imagine yourself on a beach.
是个晴天
It's a sunny day.
到处都是人,小孩在玩
Crowded with people. Children are playing.
温暖的微风吹拂着海洋
A warm breeze is blowing off the ocean.
你能在脸庞感受到,还有阳光
You can feel it on your face along with the sun.
波浪在远方碰撞
Waves are crashing in the distance.
现在你在空荡荡的海滩
And now you're on an empty beach.
如果海滩上仍有人…
If there is still someone with you...
跟你在一起
on the beach...
我要你举起左手
I want you to raise your left hand.
接近这个人
Approach this person.
当你靠近,你能把手放下
And when you're close, you can lower your hand.
我现在要跟别人说话
I'm now gonna ask to speak to someone else.
当我这样做
And when I do,
只有他们会回答,不是你,了解吗?
only they will answer, not you, do you understand?
路易?
Louis?
是你吗?
Is that you?
是我,佩雷斯医生
It's me, Dr. Perez.
路易,你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me, Louis?
- 快点,该上来了 - 路易
- Come on, it's time to get out... - Louis?
你在那里吗?
Are you there?
你会跟我说话吗?
Will you talk to me?
想告诉我发生什么事吗?
Would you like to tell me what happened?
那天发生什么事?
What happened that day?
仓鼠跟我们一起去野餐
Rasputin came with us on a picnic,
妈说它要待在笼子里
but Mom said he had to stay in his cage.
野餐?
Picnic?
你们吃了什么?
What did you eat?
食物,废话
Food, duh.
你的头脑是缩到只有豌豆大小?
Has your brain shrunk to the size of pea?
哪种食物?
What kind of food?
胖子,当然你会那样问
Of course you would ask that, fatty.
想要清单吗?我敢说会让你变饿
Mmm, you want a list? I bet it makes you hungry.
电影精选列表