Oh.
生我的气没关系
Hey. It's okay to be angry with me.
你有权力知道
You had the right to know.
不,为什么我要生气?
No. Why should I be angry?
你现在跟妈结婚了
You're married to Mom now.
否则你不会有我
You wouldn't have made me otherwise.
你会有两♥个♥中♥国♥小孩
You'd have made two Chinese children
还有一个跟佩雷斯一样
and a baby with a big
有愚蠢大饼脸的宝宝
stupid face like Fat Perez.
也许
Maybe.
我不晓得我原本会变怎样
I don't know what I would have made,
但我们最好不要告诉妈遇到凯特琳
but you know, I think it's best that we don't tell Mom about meeting Caitlin.
你要我说谎?
You want me to lie?
不,我不要你说谎
No, I don't want you to... I don't want you to lie.
只是不要说出所有真♥相♥
Just... you know, not tell the whole truth.
你妈可能会…
Your mom can be...
很脆弱
very fragile.
好吗?
Yeah?
- 是我最爱的男孩吗? - 对
- Is that my favorite boy? - Yes.
过来
Come here!
嗯
Mmm.
我好想抱抱,瞧你,新上衣?
Oh, I needed that. Look at you. New shirt?
- 对 - 是吗?
- Uh-huh. - Uh-huh?
好玩吗?
How was it?
快来
Come on.
玩得开心吗?
Did you have fun?
还行
It was okay.
我们去了一间餐厅,应该是夏威夷菜
We went to this restaurant. That was meant to be Hawaii.
真的?
You did?
我们搭了“亚特兰提斯之旅”
And we went on Journey to Atlantis three times.
- 哇哦 - 还遇到一个名叫凯特琳的小姐
- Wow. - And we met this lady named Caitlin
她跟爸曾经结过婚
who used to be married to Dad.
是喔
Oh.
爸说不要告诉你,但…
Dad didn't want me to tell you,
我不懂原因,因为她有自己的家庭了
but I don't see why you shouldn't know because she has another family now,
两个领养的中国女孩
two Chinese girls who are adopted
还有一个自己生的宝宝
and a baby that isn't.
路易,回你的房♥间看电视
Lou-Lou, why don't you go up to your room and watch some TV?
不要
No.
路易,听话
Louis, do what you're told.
快去
Go.
- 别碰我 - 我的天啊
- Don't touch me. - Oh, my god.
搞什么
Jesus Christ!
他是小孩,他不了解
He's a kid, he doesn't understand
- 住嘴,住嘴 - 别对我吼叫
- Shut up! Just shut up! - Stop yelling at me!
先别激动,听我说
Hey, hey, just shut up for a second and listen to me!
我的天,我♥干♥嘛还待在这里
Oh... oh, my god, I don't know what I'm doing here anymore!
你为什么告诉你妈在海洋世界发生的事?
So why did you tell your mom about what happened at Sea World?
为什么不说?
Why not?
我父母不相爱了
My parents don't love each other,
不像有两♥个♥中♥国♥小孩的…
not the way that the lady and her husband...
那个太太跟她丈夫
with the Chinese children do.
也许他们互相讨厌
Maybe they hate each other.
也许他们只想要离婚
Maybe all they want to do is get divorced.
他们不行,对吧?
They can't, can they?
- 他们因为我不行 - 为什么?
- They can't because of me. - Why is that?
他们以为我不知道,但我知道
They don't think I know, but I do.
知道什么?
Know what?
我爸不是我的亲生爸爸
That my dad isn't my real dad.
他在扮演“假装成为老爸”
He's just playing, "Pretend You're His Dad."
那你妈呢?
Oh. H... how about your mom?
她是我的亲生妈妈
She's my real mom.
嗯
Uh-huh.
那你想你的亲生爸爸是谁?
Well... who do you think your real dad is?
我没有
I don't have one.
拜托,每个人都有爸爸
Come on, everybody's got a dad.
除了我
Not me.
如果你能选择全世界任何人…
If you could choose anybody in the world
当你的爸爸,任何人
to be your dad, anybody.
- 任何人? - 任何人
- Anyone? - Anybody,
过世或活着都行
dead or alive.
你
You.
我?
Me?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
妈说你能回来了
Mom says you can come back now.
原来我还需要许可
Didn't know I needed permission.
你是这世上最强的男人吗?
Are you the strongest man alive?
差得可远了
Not even close.
所以你停止打拳击?
Is that why you stopped fighting?
我停止是因为你妈不同意
I stopped because your mother asked me to.
然后我就成为老爸
And then I became a dad.
地表最强的老爸
The strongest dad in the world!
老天,好痛
Oh, man! Oh, oh, oh, ow!
♫ 你会舒服坐着,想着天气
♫ 神游到更好的境界
有烧焦味喔
Something's burning.
终于有我想要见的人了
Finally, some people I actually want to see.
- 你看起来真漂亮,很高兴见到你 - 失陪一下,等会就来
- You look wonderful. Nice to see you too. - Excuse me. I'll be one minute.
- 嗨,你看起来美极了 - 谢谢,你也是
- Hi, you look stunning. - Thank you. You too.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
那是送我的吗?
Is that for me?
你在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
去拆开吧
Why don't you open it, okay?
还有你,跟我来
And you, come with me.
带来礼物,获得抱抱
Bring a present, get a hug.
嘿,把亚历克斯从水里拿出来好吗?太凉了
Hey, take Alex, out of the water okay? It's too cold.
给你,请享用
Here, have this.
你邀请德克斯太太?
You invited Mrs. Drax?
我想对她有好处
I thought it could do her some good,
走出家里,走出医院
get her out of the house, out of the hospital.
她太引人注目了
She's getting eaten alive out there.
想必她习惯了
I expect she's used to it by now.
苔米,苔米,别跑!
Tammy, Tammy, don't run!
男人在美女身边总是笨手笨脚
Men always behave like fools around pretty girls.
你们还好吗?
How are things with you?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你逮到我在找点心
You caught me hunting for snacks.
- 食物差强人意 - 没错
- The food isn't very good. - No.
谢了
Thanks.
我…
I, uh...
我之前看到你,但你似乎忙着交际
I saw you earlier, but you seemed, uh, occupied.
我以为你在躲我
I thought maybe you were trying to avoid me.
不,我很高兴詹尼克邀你来
No. I'm... I'm happy Janek invited you.
他是可怜我
I think he's taking pity on me.
你是怎么撑过来的?
H... how are you coping?
跟你一起的是你老婆吗?
Is that your wife who you're with?
对,没错
Yeah, it is.
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
真贴心
That's nice.
- 我尽可能好好撑下去 - 那好
- I'm coping as well as I can. - Yeah.
- 你不见了 - 嗨
- You, uh, disappeared. - Hey, um...
我正要去洗手间就遇到德克斯太太
I was just on my way to the restroom, and I bumped into, uh, Mrs. Drax.
我们在同情詹尼克的厨艺
We were commiserating over Janek's cooking.
我们居然还没互相介绍
I, uh, don't believe we've been introduced.
抱歉,我好迟钝
Sorry. I'm so stupid. Um,
苏菲,这是娜塔莉·德克斯
Sophie, this is Natalie Drax.
娜塔莉,这是我太太苏菲
Natalie, this is my wife, Sophie.
娜塔莉是路易的母亲
Natalie's Louis' mother,
我提过的新病人
the new patient I was telling you about.
当然
Of course. Um,
我听说了,很遗憾你的遭遇
I heard about what happened. I'm so sorry for everything you've been through.
- 你先生帮助很大 - 我想也是
电影精选列表