Do you really think I'd make it that easy, you nasty little reptiles?
你真以为我会把它那么容易给你们 可恶的小爬虫?
I got it. I got it.
我去接! 我去接!
I call. Guys, to the left.
我去接! 伙计们 去左边
Oh, not again.
噢 完了!
Mikey, get it. I got it.
米开朗基罗 接住! 我接住了
It's okay. Don't let go.
过去点 米开朗基罗 再过去点!
Nice catch. I got you. I got you.
接得好 我抓住你了!
Yes!
接住啦
Wow. Bungee jumping without a bungee.
不系绳子的蹦极
That could be dangerous. You got that.
危险啊 没错
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
We have an egg timer to catch.
我们有时间机器了
Let's move it.
开动它吧
Buckle up, dudes. It's time to go home.
振作起来 伙计们 该回家了
Hey, guys, I'm not going back.
嘿 伙计们 我不想回去
What? What did you say?
什么? 你说什么?
I said I'm staying here.
我说 我想留在这儿
I'm not going back with you.
我不和你们一起回去了
Michaelangelo, you can't be serious. Jeez.
米开朗基罗 过来 你没开玩笑吧 呀
He's serious.
他是认真的
Hey. Wait a minute. You are going back to New York.
嘿 等一下 你得回纽约
Been there, done that.
过去 请你过去
Michaelangelo, it's our home.
米开朗基罗 那是我们的家
Sure. Your home's a nice apartment.
是啊 你家是个大公♥寓♥套间
My home's a sewer.
我家是个下水道
I've been thinking the same thing, Leo.
我也想过同样的事 李奥纳多
People appreciate us here.
这里的人们欣赏我们
We don't have to live like moles.
我们不需要躲猫猫似的过日子
Hey, whoa. No way.
嘿 哇 没门!
We're all going back.
我们都要回去 告诉他 李奥纳多
Tell him, Leo.
是啊
Actually... - Hey, not to sound selfish or anything...
嘿 不说你们自私什么的
...but what the heck. Why not?
但一想到那猪圈 我为什么不回去呢?
I do not want to stay here. Me neither.
我不想呆在这儿 我也是
Do you think I could possibly live without a single microchip?
你能想象一片线路板都没有的地方 我还能活下去?
Whoa. Somebody's activated the scepter.
有人激活了魔杖
We gotta go now.
我们得马上回去!
Kenshin, no.
Kenshin 不!
We wait 400 years and this Casey is still late.
我们等了四百年 这个凯西竟敢迟到
I will wait no longer.
我再也等不及了
Kenshin, you cannot go without the others.
Kenshin 你不能抛弃其他人独自离开
It would be cowardly.
这是懦弱的表现
Come on. Hey, come on. Yeah.
来啊 你们二位
Both of you. Yeah.
耶 过来
Come on. Gotta get back.
该回去了
Time to go.
该回去了
Come on, you party animals.
来啊 你们这些夜♥总♥会♥动物
I know. Yeah.
我就知道 耶
Okay, come on. Get it together.
OK 来 一起回去吧
I just wanted to give you guys a nice peek at the future, all right?
我让你们 享受了一下美好的未来世界 伙计们是吗?
Bet you guys feel lucky to be going back, right?
但你们也很幸运 能够回家 对不对?
Very lucky. We're going back.
很幸运 我们还能回家
Not!
不!
This could really screw up history.
这会把时空搞乱
All right. Okay. Enough is enough.
好了 OK 够了够了
Okay? Let's go.
OK? 我们走
Come on. - Guys, you cannot split up. - What?
走啊 -伙计们 你们不能分开啊 -什么
You're brothers. Remember?
你们是兄弟 记住啦?
Yeah. I guess.
耶 让我想想
Raphael-san.
拉斐尔
Hey, Yoshi. Yoshi wants to say goodbye.
嘿 Yoshi Yoshi想来和各位道别
But we're not going back.
我们不回去了
Me and Raph are gonna be staying. No.
我和拉斐尔要留在这儿 不!
Kenshin must return.
Kenshin必须回来
You promised. Well, yeah, but...
你向我保证过 是 可
Our two families must be united or the wars will start again.
我们两个家族必须联合起来 否则战争还会打响
But I thought...
可是我想
I wanna stay here with you.
我想在这儿 和你在一起
You will always be here with me...
你永远会和我在一起
...Michaelangelo.
米开朗基罗
Uh-oh. Guys, it's picking up speed. Come on.
嗯-噢 伙计们 要加快速度了 快过来!
There was traffic, man.
旅行开始了 伙计们
Benkei, no.
我等不及了!
I been thinking. We have to go back.
我想过了 我们非回去不可
It's our destiny.
这是我们的命运
I mean, if we stay here...
我的意思是 如果我们呆在这儿
...we interfere with their lives.
我们会扰乱他们的生活 这 样很自私
And that would be selfish. Exactly.
就是啊
Our lives are in New York.
我们的生活在纽约
Right, guys? Yeah.
对不对 伙计们? 好
It's Star Trek time, guys.
"星际旅行"的时候到了 伙计们
Hey, Yoshi man. Yosh.
嘿 Yoshi小大人
Raphael-san. - Yo, Yoshi.
拉斐尔 哟 Yoshi
I will never forget you, Raphael-san.
我不会忘记你的 拉斐尔
I won't forget you, either, little man. And remember, watch that temper.
我也不会忘记你的 小大人 记住啦 学会控制脾气
Hey, all right.
嘿 好耶!
No, no, no. I'll put this on layaway for you, okay?
不不不 这些就算你们赊账了 OK?
All right?
是吗? 告诉我
Giving you an excuse to come back, Zenmeister.
你会回来付账的 OK?
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Benkei.
Benkei!
You got a bus to catch. Come on. Go ahead.
你要赶这趟车呢 去吧
Go ahead. Good.
去吧 好样的
It's okay, man. Go ahead. It'll be all right.
别难过 兄弟 去吧 一切都会好起来的
Benkei.
Benkei!
See you later. Later.
回头见 回见
Come on, Mikey.
来啊 米开朗基罗!
If you ever get to New York...
你们回到纽约以后
Yeah, later, Mikey.
是啊 回到纽约以后 米开朗基罗!
Okay. Destiny, what a drag. Bye.
OK 命运 捉弄人啊! 再见
Mikey! Hurry!
米开朗基罗! 快啊!
I'm coming! Come on, Mikey! Come on!
我来了! 快点 米开朗基罗! 快点!
Mikey!
米开朗基罗!
Guys, we made it back to the den.
伙计们 我们终于回到自己的窝了
Michaelangelo?
米开朗基罗?
Mikey?
米开朗基罗?
He's got the scepter! Get that guy!
抓住那家伙! 抓住他!
He's got the scepter! No!
他握着魔杖! 不
Get him. APRIL: Grab him.
抓住他!
Don't let him get up that ladder.
别让他下楼梯
Oh, boy. I can't believe you made it back. We thought we lost you forever, Mikey.
噢 伙计们 你回来了! 我们以为永远见不到你了 米开朗基罗
Yeah. Thought you were a goner.
我们以为你迷失在时空间了呢!
Glad you're okay. Hi, guys.
你没事我很高兴 嗨 伙计们
You big jerk.
你个大笨蛋
Michaelangelo.
米开朗基罗
Father.
父亲
Kenshin.
Kenshin
Hockey.
冰球
Hockey.
冰球
Kenshin.
Kenshin!
Michaelangelo?
米开朗基罗?
Yes, Master Splinter?
是 斯普林特老师?
Something deeply troubles you, my son. - Growing up.
某事对你影响深刻 我的孩子 我长大了
I don't think I'll ever laugh again.
我想我再也不会开怀大笑了
Yo, dude. - Huh?
哟 小子!
Yo, dude!
哟 小子!
Just like Elvis in Blue Hawaii.
就像猫王的 "蓝色夏威夷 "
I saw it on cable.
我在船绳上见过
Oh, boy. Hey, Mikey.
噢 伙计 嘿 米开朗基罗!
Gone. Ah!
走了
电影精选列表