Wait, wait! I'm really a beautiful princess in disguise!
等等! 我是个化了妆的美丽公主啊
Oh, swords.
噢 剑
These things have got out!
这些事情结束了
Break the spell.
你打破了咒语!
Give me a kiss.
亲我一下!
My lord, we've seen a monster. What?
怪物啊! 什么?
With a bright green head. What do you mean a monster, a demon?
绿色的! 你说的是什么 怪物?
Hey, which way did they go?
他们怎么走了?
Excuse me, Niles.
抱歉 奈尔斯
Shouldrt you be trying to scare somebody?
你不是被谁吓到了吧?
But there's a demon up the road.
但是 前面路上有个妖怪
A wild beast with the body of a man and the head of the devil himself.
野兽 人的身体 魔鬼的脑袋
Listen to me, you cretinous idiot.
听着 你们这帮白♥痴♥
It's nothing but a samurai wearing one of his masks.
只不过是一个武士而已 带着那种夸张的面具
But... Shut up!
但是 闭嘴!
Get on with it.
抓住他!
MICHAELANGELO: What the...?
什么
Clint Eastwoo...?
克林特 伊斯特伍德(美国西部片影星)?
Hey, butch.
嘿 小子
Don't you know Westerns are dead? Speaking of dead.
你不知道西部牛仔已经死光光了吗? 说到死光光了
NILES: I'll save you, captain.
我会来救你的 船长
Hi there. When I said Westerns were dead...
嗨 那儿 你瞧 我说西部牛仔死光光
...what I meant was they're not dead. I forgot about Clint.
意思就是 他们还没死光 因为我忘了还有克林特
You look a lot like Clint. Yes, you do.
你看上去很像克林特 真的很像
Wet willy.
尿湿了吧?
NILES: Sorry, captain.
抱歉 船长!
Dudes, most excellent timing.
伙计们! 多准的时间差啊!
MAN: Split up.
分头行动!
MICHAELANGELO: Hold it right there, Zorro dude.
在这呆着 佐罗老兄!
He's getting away.
他跑了!
Wimp. NILES: Captain!
懦夫! 船长
Don't leave me here! Captain!
船长 别把我丢这儿!
Wait for m...!
等等
BOY: Help! Grandfather, help!
救命! 爷爷 救命!
Yoshi! Yoshi!
Yoshi!
Help! Grandfather, help! MICHAELANGELO: Easy, easy.
救命! 爷爷 救命! 镇静 镇静
Yoshi.
Yoshi!
Grandson.
孙儿啊!
Stay right here.
在这等着
I don't think I'm cut out for this hero stuff. Michaelangelo.
我不认为我天生是个超级英雄 米开朗基罗!
Need some water. They're gonna need...
喝点水
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
MICHAELANGELO: Well, here I go!
好 我来也!
I don't believe it. He went in.
不敢相信! 他进去了!
Mikey, no!
米开朗基罗 不要!
We gotta do something.
我们该做点什么!
MICHAELANGELO: Kurt Russell, eat your heart out.
让你们担心了
I think he's gonna be okay.
我想他会没事的
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 还好
You scared me half to death. Scared me half to death.
你把我吓得半死 吓得半死
I can't believe you did that. You're a hero.
我真不敢相信你这么做了! 你是英雄!
He has no life in him.
他没呼吸了!
What's going on? MITSU: Yoshi? Yoshi?
什么? Yoshi?
Give him to me.
把他交给我
Let me take him, please.
让我来吧 拜托了
Keep everyone back.
大家后退
Stay back. DONATELLO: Give the guy some room.
后退 大伙儿 给他让出一块地来
Give me room. Give him room.
给我一块地儿 给他一块地儿!
Everybody get back. Give him some room.
大家后退 给他一块地儿!
No, wait.
不 等等
Let him try.
让他试试
No. He's casting an evil spell.
不! 他在施邪恶的魔法
No, it's not an evil spell. He's helping.
不 这不是什么邪恶的魔法 他在救人
Keep back, everyone. I need more time.
退后 大伙儿 我需要更多时间
MICHAELANGELO: Come on, guys. Help him out.
救救他啊
RAPHAEL: Come on, Leo. You can do it.
加油 李奥纳多 你能行
One, two, three, four, five.
1 2 3 4 5
One, two, three...
1 2 3
Thattaboy, Leo. He did it. All right.
他活过来了 李奥纳多 他做到了! 是啊!
You're gonna be okay, Yoshi.
你会好起来的 Yoshi
Here you go.
给你
Outstanding, dude. Thanks.
好小子! 谢谢
Yeah, I just hope these village people won't be afraid of us anymore.
我就希望村民们不再害怕我们了
Well, it's a start.
没错 这才开始
Your men showed lack of courage today.
你的人今天很没斗志
They were frightened by the demons, as were your men.
他们被妖怪吓着了 妖怪是你的人吧
Is that so?
是不是?
Walker.
沃克
Look.
看看
Tell me...
告诉我
...were the demons today not men?
今天的妖怪不是人扮的吧?
Real demons?
真的是妖怪?
I don't know.
我不知道
Old priests say once before, demons defeated my ancestors.
老僧侣们说 很久很久以前 妖怪就打败过我的祖先
Now they've come back for me.
现在 他们又来对付我了
I agree to your price.
我同意你的开价
Guns for silver and silk.
用枪炮换银子和丝绸
Uh... Guns for gold.
啊不 我要枪炮换金子
Now there are demons. Before there were just men.
以前只不过是对付人 现在还要对付妖怪
No.
不
My cannons can destroy these monsters, my lord.
我的大炮可以消灭这些怪物 领主大人
You can rewrite history.
你可以改写历史
Then I can rewrite you.
我呢 可以改写你
Whoa, slow down! Clothesline! Clothesline!
绳子!
Wipeout.
脸丢大了!
Whoa, Silver!
嗨哟 小马!
Horses.
马啊
I hate horses!
我讨厌马
Somebody dial 911.
谁拨个911啊
Medic.
急救!
You thirsty?
渴了吧?
Oh, no. My butt.
丢丑啦
You didn't find the scepter, did you?
你还没找到魔杖 是吗?
No. It's history.
没有 魔杖已经是历史了
Adios, amigos.
再见 朋友
You know, sometimes I hate that guy.
你知道 有时候我讨厌那家伙
Let's see. You know, wait.
瞧瞧 你知道 等等
Let's just hold it here, okay?
等等 打住 好不?
If the scepter wasrt in the woods...
魔杖要是不在灌木丛中
...maybe the daimio has it.
那就可能在领主那儿
No. He's been looking for it too.
不 他也在找呢
So, what are we gonna do?
那么 我们接下来怎么办?
How are we gonna get home?
我们怎样才能回去?
MICHAELANGELO: Wait, wait. Bros, listen.
等等! 伙计们 听着
Are you sure this isn't a dumb thing to do?
你肯定这不是个笨办法?
No, it's a smart thing to do.
不 这是个好点子
Losing the old scepter was a dumb thing to do.
旧魔杖弄丢了才是笨
MICHAELANGELO: I didn't lose it, okay?
我没弄丢 好不?
Excuse me. - I'm the one who said that...
打扰下 我就是说那话的人
No, you don't... What?
不会吧 什么?
APRIL: I don't mean to spoil your little party here.
我不想搞砸了你们的小会议
This is your plan?
这就是你的计划?
You're not seriously suggesting that...
这不是真的吧
...Donatello is gonna make an incredibly arcane time-travel machine, are you?
多纳泰罗你想 制♥造♥一台时光机 是不是?
LEONARDO: Of course not. MICHAELANGELO: No way.
当然不是 不可能啊
That would be totally bogus. Really stupid.
那完全是额外的奖励 这很笨
Well, that's a relief.
嗯 说说而已
No, that guy's gonna make it.
不是我们 是他在制♥造♥时光机
He's good with his hands.
他手艺精湛
What?
什么?
电影精选列表