Hey, nice clothes, April. What?
衣服不错 爱 普莉尔 什么
Would somebody please tell me what the heck is going on around here?
谁能告诉我 我♥干♥吗被关在笼子里?
Well, relax, April.
嗯 放松 爱普莉尔
It's just your ordinary...
这只是一次普通的
...time-travel-equal-mass-displacement kind of thing.
时空互换旅行
Yeah, what he said.
就像他说的
So let's get out of here now.
快离开这儿
Okay, let's go.
赶快!
WHIT: Wait, wait, miss!
镇定 勇敢的小姐!
Miss, cut me loose. They'll hang me here.
小姐 放我下来 他们会把我吊在这儿的
DONATELLO: This is my favorite part.
我最喜欢这样!
Come on.
上啊!
Next.
下一个
APRIL: I know I'm gonna regret this.
我知道我会后悔这么做的
Hey, come and get me. Come on.
嘿 来抓我呀 来!
Watch your head. APRIL: Well, come on.
看看你的脑袋好了 过来!
Hurry.
快!
Hey, think these guys have ever seen a pinball machine before?
嘿 看看这些家伙见过弹球游戏机没有?
Just throw them to me.
把他们扔给我
LEONARDO: Fight's over, we're closed.
战斗结束 关门
DONATELLO: These guys are really pushy. APRIL: You're a big help.
这帮家伙真积极
DONATELLO: They don't know when to quit.
一点也不知道退缩
What are you doing, April? Come on, I think I found a way ou...
你在干吗 爱普莉尔? 来啊! 我想我找到个出口
Obviously not the age of chivalry.
显然和我们这边有些不一样
Come on! Go go, go!
来啊! 你快去吧!
We're right behind you. Hurry up.
我们就跟你后面! 快
Oh, no, not another sewer. Take off.
这不是下水道吧! 脱衣
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Garbage.
垃圾!
Boy, do I hate spinach.
伙计 我讨厌菠菜
Raph?
拉斐尔?
Well, I'm in there.
我在这儿
Donny?
多纳泰罗呢?
Mud wrestling is definitely a spectator sport.
泥地摔跤一定能吸引很多观众
Gross.
见鬼
Grosser.
见鬼
April!
爱普莉尔!
Here.
这儿
APRIL: Help me up.
帮忙拉我一把
DONATELLO: All right, I'm coming.
没问题 我来了
I'm on my way over.
我正赶过来
Little mud, no problem. APRIL: Help me.
一点烂泥 小意思 帮帮我
DONATELLO: I can handle... Whoa!
我能解决
Wait, wait.
等等
I'm getting...
就好
This was the worst rescue I have ever had.
这恐怕是我遇上的最糟糕的营救了
Help, I'm a turtle and I can't get up.
救命啊! 我是只乌龟 四脚朝天啦!
Thanks.
谢谢
We'd better get out of here.
最好赶快离开这儿
Look on the bright side, April.
乐观点 爱普莉尔
We could've fallen into a big greasy, smelly pile of...
我们到底还没有落入一大坨很烂很臭的
APRIL: Don't even say it, Don.
别再说了 多纳泰罗!
Hello?
喂?
Oh, hello.
噢 你好
Oh, that hurts.
噢 伤到了
What a head popper.
头真胀!
Earth to me.
小子! 过来
God, my neck hurts.
天啊 脖子疼
My spots hurt.
胸口疼
Even my bandanna hurts.
头上缠布条的地方也疼
Hey, little one.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, where am I?
嘿 我在哪儿?
DONATELLO: Mikey!
米开朗基罗!
DONATELLO: Yo, Michaelangelo!
哟 米开朗基罗!
LEONARDO: Hey, Mikey!
嘿 米开朗基罗!
Much better.
这样好多了
Wow. A legorama. Yeah, I'll say.
性感啊 耶 我正要说
Hey, I'm allowed.
嘿! 没关系
I'm on vacation.
我在度假
Right. Oh.
对 哦
Absolutely. Schwing! Absolutely. Schwing!
就是嘛 就是嘛 请!
Hey, Leo. Look at this water.
嘿 李奥纳多 看看这水
Well, I don't see anything.
水里我什么也没看见啊
Exactly.
对
No tires, no beer cans...
没有废轮胎 没有啤酒罐
No dead fish.
没有死鱼
Just water.
一汪碧水
Clean, clear, beautiful water.
清彻见底 碧水如画
Nature. I love it.
我爱美丽的大自然!
Makes me wanna...
这让我想
...I don't know, migrate or something.
我不知道 该"迁居"还是什么
Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do. Hey, I got a beak, don't I?
乌龟不"迁居" 拉斐尔 鸟才迁居 嘿 我有只鸟嘴 不是吗?
Okay, turtles, let's move out.
OK 乌龟们 该走了
You bet.
对
Ambush!
有埋伏!
DONATELLO: Here comes trouble, guys.
麻烦来了 伙计们
A one and a two.
一个 两个!
Ha-ha! Enjoy your swim, fellas.
游得畅快 伙计
Miss me?
想我吗?
Hey, you like baseball here?
喜欢在这儿玩棒球吗?
Strike one.
一次击打!
Strike two.
两次!
You're out of there. I love that game.
你出局了 我喜欢这运动
APRIL: Okay, I've had enough.
OK 我已经受够了
Come on, Jack.
来啊 小子!
It's Hammer time.
定胜负了
Missed.
没打中!
Here, hold these. Thank you.
得 拿着 谢谢
Wanna dance?
跳舞?
What?
什么?
No, no, no, lady. That ain't nice.
不不不 小姐 这样不好
Hey, who blew the whistle?
嘿 谁吹哨中止比赛了?
Hey, we're friends, okay?
嘿 我们是朋友
We're here to find our brother, that's all.
来这儿找我们兄弟 就这样
Hey, I don't kiss on the first date, lady.
嘿 小姐 初次约会不能亲嘴
Raph, give it a rest, will you? Yeah.
拉斐尔 放松点 好吗? 好
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
You are just like the other one.
你和另一个很像
Say what? LEONARDO: The other one?
你说什么? 另一个?
Mikey? What? Bingo. Oh, yes.
米开朗基罗? 什么? 对啦! 对
Yes! Our search is over!
太棒了! 研究结束
Get down with your turtle self.
去看看你的乌龟吧
WHIT: They say your friends are devils or demons.
他们说你的朋友是魔鬼或者妖怪
RAPHAEL: Hey, pal, you got a relative in Brooklyn?
嘿 朋友 你在布鲁克林有亲戚吗?
I figure they're mercenaries in disguise, come to help the rebels.
我想他们是来帮助村民 反抗北方侵略者的
Invaders from the north.
雇佣军
My village.
我的村子!
Mikey!
米开朗基罗!
Find Kenshin. Fire over their heads and burn this place to the ground.
找到Kenshin! 到处放火 把这里夷为平地!
There's a reward for the man who brings me the scepter. Go!
找到魔杖有赏! 上!
Do it!
烧!
Go!
上啊!
Gunfire?
打仗了?
Whoa, better cover the melon.
最好戴上"西瓜皮"
I gotta get out of here.
我得出去!
Burn it to the ground! Yes! I'll stay with you!
把这里夷为平地! 我和你待一起
It's one of them honor guards.
是一个精英卫兵
There's a reward for him.
找到他也有赏啊
Greetings from Her Majesty.
公主殿下
My heroes.
恩人啊 英雄啊!
电影精选列表