Because if something was bothering you, I got a little present here to cheer you up.
一定是什么事情让你伤心了 给你个小礼物让你开心开心
It's called a yo-yo.
这叫做溜溜球
It's yours. I made it for you.
这是你的 我特地做给你的
I was gonna give it to you tomorrow, but you know...
我本想明天再给你
...things might get a little nuts. I might forget.
但是 你知道 事情可能没那么简单 我可能会忘记
You fight daimio in the morning.
你明天早上要和领主作战吗?
Yeah. Okay, so tomorrow afternoon...
OK 所以明天下午
...l'll teach you some tricks on your yo-yo.
我会教你玩溜溜球的小把戏
Okay, buddy? Tomorrow you might die.
好吗 小伙子 明天你可能会死
Yeah. Okay, Yoshi, you listen to me.
耶 OK Yoshi 听我说
Tomorrow morning, you and your buddies go up into the mountains...
明天早上 你和你的伙伴们
...and you play, you hear me?
都跑山上去 只管玩 听到没有?
No matter what happens.
无论发生了什么
I cannot let you die, Raphael-san.
我不能让你死 拉斐尔
Don't worry, kid. Nobody's gonna die.
别担心 孩子 没人会死
Hey, Yoshi, come on. Where you going? It's late already.
嘿 Yoshi 过来 你去哪儿?
Get yourself to bed.
已经很晚了 你该睡觉了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Yoshi, this isn't playtime. Your sister's gonna kill me.
Yoshi 现在不是玩的时候 你姐姐看到了会杀了我
What do you got? For you, Raphaelsan.
你拿着什么? 给你的 拉斐尔
You didn't have to.
你不必那么客气
I find in the woods.
我在灌木丛中找到的
Now you and the other kappa can go home.
这样 你和其他的河童就可以回家了
Now you no die.
你们现在不必去送死啦
Son of a snapper.
好小子!
I found it!
我找到啦!
RAPHAEL: Look at this. It was here the whole time.
看看这个 它一直都在这儿
It was under the house. Yeah?
在房♥子底下 是吗
Her little brother put it there.
我们的小兄弟藏在这儿的
Whoa, mondo surprise.
好意外啊!
We're set. Let me see.
我们白忙了 让我看看
Careful, now. Easy, guys.
这次当心点啦! 放轻松 伙计们
Is it the one? That's the one.
是它吗? 就是它
Look, it's the scepter. Oh, God.
看 魔杖 噢 上帝
I can't believe it. Easy.
真不敢相信 放松
So you see...
你都看见了
...as long as we didn't have the scepter, we had no choice but to stay and fight.
只要我们失去了魔杖 就别无选择 只能战斗
Right?
对不对?
LEONARDO: You mean, we were set up?
你是说 我们要独自迎战?
Uncool. Hey.
这可不好 嘿
Very uncool.
很不好
Mitsu.
Mitsu
Is that for real?
你真的生气了?
The vibes in here just turned bad. Oh, man.
这里的气氛一下子变糟了 哦 伙计
Let's split.
我们就要分道扬镳了
Wait. I am the one.
等等! 是我
Please.
拜托
I am the one who told my grandson to hide the scepter.
是我叫孙子把魔杖藏起来的
What? I want you to fight, not Mitsu.
什么? 我想让你们去战斗 而不是Mitsu
LEONARDO: Come on. RAPHAEL: Let's go. Move it.
来啊 伙计们! 我们上!
WHIT: Evening. MICHAELANGELO: Mitsu!
晚上好
Let me at him! I can take hi...! DONATELLO: Mikey, stay back.
我去靠近他! 米开朗基罗 退后
Calm down, man.
冷静点 伙计
Give me the scepter, my little green friends.
把魔杖给我 绿色的小朋友
No. Kill him.
不要! 杀了他!
Raph, give me the scepter.
拉斐尔 给我魔杖
Man.
小子
WHIT: Bring Kenshin to the castle tonight...
今晚把Kenshin带回城♥堡♥
...you get her back.
你们就能带她回去了
Come morning, I was you, I'd be gone.
明天早晨 我要是你 就逃之夭夭了
MICHAELANGELO: He's just riding off.
他跑了
Guys, we gotta do something.
伙计们 我们该做点什么了
I apologize for this crude interruption, daimio...
很抱歉我鲁莽的打扰了你 领主
...but perhaps this little bird will sing for your supper.
但也许这只小鸟会为你的晚餐而歌♥唱
Why have you stolen my son?
你为什么偷走了我儿子?
I do not have your son.
我没有带走你儿子
He's gone on a magic journey.
他正在进行一次魔法旅行
Only the scepter can bring him back.
只有魔杖才能带他回来
You are lying. You have them both.
你撒谎 两样都在你那儿
I have nothing.
我一样也没有
He has the scepter.
魔杖在他手里
Not as chirpy as I'd hoped.
没我想像的那么可爱
Niles. Come on.
奈尔斯 过来
Come on. WALKER: Get out. Out! Get out!
过来! 出去! 出去!
NILES: Take her away. Come on. Move it.
把她带走 走! 走啊!
How did you capture such a woman?
你是怎样把这么个女人抓起来的?
The same way you capture any wild animal.
就像你抓野兽那样
By setting a trap.
设了个陷阱
I don't have it.
魔杖不在我这儿
Equal partners.
旗鼓相当的搭档
Right? I'm not your spy anymore.
是不是? 我不仅仅是你的卧底
APRIL: I wanna see the daimio.
我要见领主
Hey, hey, hey. Easy with the hands.
举手之劳
Another little birdie come home to roost.
又飞回来一只小鸟
Well, April's inside.
好 爱普莉尔进去了
Now it's up to us.
现在轮到我们了
MICHAELANGELO: Is this what they mean by getting totally vertical?
这就是所谓的完全垂直?
DONATELLO: Turtles: It's not just a job, it's an adventure.
乌龟们 这不仅仅是个任务 还是个大冒险
MICHAELANGELO: Meow, dude.
喵 伙计!
Ow! His chins landed on my foot.
他的下巴撞我脚上了
Sayonara, blubber butt.
萨哟娜啦 肥佬
How's it hanging, babe?
他们怎么把你吊起来的 宝贝?
Michaelangelo.
米开朗基罗
Oh, hey, Mit, sorry about the crack about the bad vibes.
非常抱歉打破了这里的坏气氛
You got great vibes.
现在气氛多好
Quickly. We must free the others. Yeah.
快点 我们必须救出其他人 是
Hey, Whit.
嘿 威特!
Well, well, well, Miss O'Neil.
好好好 奥尼尔小姐
My partner, Mr. Whit, and I were just discussing your future.
我正在和我的搭档威特先生讨论你的未来
Let me tell you something about your partner here.
让我告诉你一些你搭档的事情
He's scum. He's the lowest scum of the earth.
他很卑鄙 他是世界上最卑鄙的人
No, you know something?
不 你难道不知道?
He's lower than scum.
他禽兽不如
He gives scum a bad name.
他给"卑鄙"一词蒙羞
Of course he does. That's why I hired him.
那是当然 所以我才会雇用他
Take her away.
把她带走
No, now, wait a minute. Wait.
等一会儿
I have information about the daimio's son.
我知道领主儿子的事情
I think she's telling the truth.
我想她说的是实话
Really? Well, I don't pay you to think, do I?
是吗? 好 我可没让你去"想"什么 对不对?
I pay you to lie, cheat and steal.
我给你钱 仅仅是让你去撒谎 骗人 偷窃
So why don't you go down to the harbor and bring back the men and their guns?
所以 你何不回港口 把人和枪炮都带回来?
Guns?
枪炮?
Shh. Maybe she's up here.
她可能在这上面
Nice and light now.
脚步轻点
Ooh. Love the artwork.
我爱这些艺术品
Reservations for five?
留下五件?
Under T, maybe?
字母T打头之后的?
Come on. Let's go. Move it. Move it.
来! 上啊! 走!
That's okay, fellas. We'll find a table ourselves.
好了 伙计们 我们得给自己列份表格
Whoa. Little log there.
在那做个小标记
Everything looks cool up here.
这上面什么东西都让人吃惊
Come on.
过来
Come on. Come on. Clear on the right.
清理右面
Clear on the left. Mitsu, you back there?
清理左面 Mitsu 你在后面吗
Hey, you guys. Check it out.
嘿 伙计们 看看这个
Wow, ancient us. Trippy.
古代的我们 没看错吧
The battle of the thousand swords.
"万剑之战 "
Four demons defeated the daimio and his army.
四个妖怪打败了领主的军队
Definitely family.
一看就是一家人
电影精选列表