Come on, April.
过来啊 爱普莉尔
What up...? Where you going?
怎么了 你去哪儿?
MICHAELANGELO: Where you going, dudette?
去找个套间
To find an apartment.
我有种感觉
I have a feeling we're gonna be here for a very long time.
我们得在这儿呆很长时间
Apartment? Are there apartments in Japan?
找个套间? 日本有套间?
Do I look like a real estate agent? What about condos, timeshares?
我像什么 房♥产中介? 廉租♥房♥♥如何?
Take me with you.
带上我吧
Where? New York?
去哪儿? 纽约?
No. You wouldn't fit in.
不 你不适合住在那儿
I mean...
我是说
Well, actually, you would fit in.
嗯 事实上 你觉得适合
But you wouldn't really fit in. You know what I mean?
但你并不真的适合 明白我的意思吗?
You could teach me.
你可以教我啊
No, I couldn't.
不 我不能
Look, Whit...
看 威特
...l'm going back real soon and...
我很快就会回去
I don't wanna have this conversation, okay?
我不想再说下去了 OK?
Take whatever you guys need, all right?
想吃什么各位自便 怎样?
Hey, Ken. Maybe you ought to try a little decaf?
嘿 Ken 你是不是该喝点不含咖♥啡♥因♥的饮料啊?
Kenshin is unappy.
Kenshin不高兴呢
He believes they will never get home.
他认为他们永远回不去了
Well, it ain't exactly a quick jaunt across the Brooklyn Bridge, is it?
就算穿过一座布鲁克林大桥 也不是很短的旅程 是吧?
Hey, Ken.
嘿 Ken
Maybe you ought to try a little herbal, Ken-man. Know what I mean?
你知道 你应该服用些草药 Ken-man 明白我的意思没?
We can't wait for your sons.
我们不能等到你儿子都出生啊!
Mitsu needs me now.
Mitsu现在需要我
The scepter. Please.
魔杖 拜托了!
Can you believe it?
你相信吗?
We're not even in the playoffs yet.
我们还没到最终决赛的时候
DONATELLO: The space-time continuum will be out of phase after 60 hours.
时空联♥系♥ 要六十个小时后才失控
DONATELLO: Pick up the pace, Smithy-san.
再快点 铁匠老兄
We gotta have that scepter done by tonight.
我们今晚就需要魔杖
No.
不
Love it.
什么?
You know, there is one little improvement...
你知道 有人
MICHAELANGELO: We're talking franchises here, bud.
我们在烧烤
All you gotta do is keep your delivery to under 30 minutes.
你只需要在这等上个三十分钟
Let's see what we got here. We got a...
看看我们做好了什么
Pizza.
比萨饼
Got that, dude? Pizza.
尝一口 伙计? 比萨饼
Frisbee. Also cool. Zam.
还是扔飞盘吧 也很酷
Who Frisbeed me in the face?
谁把飞盘丢我脸上了?
MICHAELANGELO: I'm out of here. - Why, I ought to...
开溜 干什么 真该
It was Mike with the thing for the lady.
是米开朗基罗♥干♥的好事
Hey, hey, hey, chill. Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 小孩
What is this, The Geraldo Show?
这是干什么 学我呀?
You gotta learn to control that temper, guy.
你该学学如何控制自己的脾气 小子
Did I say that?
这话是我说的吗?
We're practicing fighting the daimio.
我们在练习跟领主作战
Fight the daimio?
跟领主作战?
Hold on here.
在这呆着吧
Fighting's for grown-ups and that's only if you got no other choice.
打仗是大人们的事 而且 是在别无选择的时候
You guys are kids.
你们只是孩子
You should be out, um...
应该走开
You should be out having fun, flying those things.
你们应该走开 去玩耍 放风筝
Come on. We can do it together.
来啊 咱们一起去
You could teach me.
你可以教我
Fun is for children.
快乐是属于孩子们的
And what, you're a senior citizen?
喂 难道你是老头子吗?
Come on. It'll be easy.
来吧! 很简单的
What did you say your name was? Yoshi.
你说 你叫什么名字的? Yoshi
Okay. Yoshi.
好 Yoshi
You and your buddies grab those kites and I'll join you later.
你和你的伙伴们拿好风筝 我一会儿就来
Kids.
小孩子
Yo, Yoshi. Wait up.
Yoshi! 等等!
Hey, I think I'm getting this.
嘿! 我想我抓牢了
Yoshi, what do you think? Look at that.
Yoshi 你在想什么? 看那儿
Lord Norinaga accepts your price.
Norinaga领主接受了您的开价
Guns for gold.
枪炮换金子
Tell the daimio to prepare the papers.
叫领主准备好纸
Oh. Oh, oh, uh...
对不起
Sorry. I guess you wanna be alone, huh?
我想你需要一个人呆着 嗯?
I was asking the gods to protect someone.
我祈求过神灵保护某人
He's like your beau, huh?
他 是不是 你的爱人 嗯?
You know him?
你认识他?
Sort of. He kind of went on a cosmic cruise and dropped in on us.
一点点吧 他像是在宇宙中漂流着 然后落在我们那儿
Oh, but don't worry. He'll be back as soon as we leave.
但别担心 我们一离开他就会回来的
I promise.
我保证
How do you know this?
你怎么知道?
Well...
这个嘛
...it's a kappa kind of thing.
他跟我说过河童什么的
So what's your sign?
那么 您打算?
Oh, man.
帅哥!
Hockey. Hockey.
冰球 冰球
Guess it's time for a little cultural exchange, if you know what I mean.
我想我们该进行一些小小的文化交流 如果你们能明白我的意思
Okay, guys.
OK 伙计们
Let's play a little hockey.
我们来场小小的冰球赛
Hockey?
冰球?
CASEY: Take your best shot.
好好射门
Come on.
来吧
Just like you saw on TV. TV.
就像电视里看到的那样 电视
CASEY: Remember?
知道啦?
Hey, good.
嘿 好
All right.
来吧
Okay, I can work with that. I can work with that.
OK 我能对付得了
Good.
好
Tomorrow, Walker, we will use your guns. My pleasure.
明天 沃克 我们就要用你的枪炮了 很乐意
Walker.
沃克
My dungeon is very crowded.
我的地牢很拥挤了
Well, then it would only be humane not to take any more prisoners, then, wouldn't it?
就是说 我们应该发发慈悲 不再增加囚犯了 对不对?
You'll just have to kill everybody.
你只需要把敌人统统杀光
What do you hear, sensei?
你听到什么了 大♥师♥?
Danger.
危险
What is it? Mitsu, I bring bad news from the castle.
怎么了? Mitsu 我从城♥堡♥中带来了坏消息
APRIL: It's two hours to midnight.
离午夜还有两小时
Oh, I sure hope this works.
我就希望这玩意能用
Impressive.
不错
Yes. Wow, this is perfect.
为什么 这很完美
MICHAELANGELO: What if this doesn't work, dudes?
要是不能用怎么办 伙计?
What if we make, like, a cosmic U-turn and end up back in Godzilla land?
那我们就会跌入时空的急转弯 最后降临在哥斯拉的大♥陆♥?
We don't have a choice, unless you wanna stay here.
我们别无选择了 除非你想呆在这儿
Well, maybe we should.
恐怕 我们真该呆这儿
Hold it. Yeah, right.
打住 耶 对
Forget about Mitsu and give me the scepter...
现在开始 忘了Mitsu 你要想呆这就先把魔杖给我
Hey, Raph, give me back the scepter...
嘿! 拉斐尔! 把魔杖还给我
RAPHAEL: Give it over here. - Wait.
给我! 等等
Nice going. Butterfingers.
这下好了 笨手笨脚的
What next?
下面怎么办?
The daimio is coming in the morning...
明天一早 领主就要来了
...with Walker and guns.
和沃克一起 全副武装
Great.
这下好了
Guns. Oh, man.
武器 噢 上帝
Hey, Yoshi. You awake, buddy?
嘿 Yoshi 你还醒着 伙计?
Hey, hey, hey. What's the matter, little man?
怎么了 小家伙?
What's up with those tears?
为什么哭啊?
What's going on here?
发生什么事了?
YOSHl: Nothing.
没什么
Nothing, huh?
没什么 嗯?
Well, too bad.
嗯 那可不好
电影精选列表