她就是想混淆我们的视线去抓他 而她自己可以全身而退
She is trying to get us to chase a shadow instead of her.
你现在应该去纽约了
You're supposed to have left for New York.
我不确定我是不是会去
I'm not sure I'm going.
你什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
我发现了你对爆♥炸♥事件的反应很有启发性
I found your reaction to that little explosion quite instructive.
我从你的眼睛里看到了贪婪
The way your eyes lit up, the greed I saw in them.
街上血流成河的时候
Fortunes are made when there's blood on the streets,
是你获得财富的时刻 很快纽约的街头
and very soon there's gonna be a great deal of blood
也会有这样的场景 不是吗
on the streets of New York, won't there?
正如当初的911事件
Just as there was after 9/11.
然而 当纽约的证券交易所重新开张的时候
However, when the New York exchanges reopened,
肯定会赚大发了
people who bet against the market made a fortune.
这根本和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥或者政♥治♥行动没关系
This isn't an act of terror or a bold political statement.
巴兰是为了替她的妻子报仇
Balan may wish to avenge his wife's death,
可是你呢
but for you...
你只是想发点财
it's just about making money.
我们说的可是一百亿美金 远远不只一点财
$100 billion is in play. I would say the word "just" doesn't quite fit.
如果我不干了 你一分钱也赚不到
If I stay home, you won't make a penny.
-你想要什么 -分我一半
-What do you want? -Half.
纽约证券交易所重新开张的第一天
Half of your short-selling profits on the New York exchanges
你赚得的钱的一半要给我 就这么简单
the day they reopen for trade. Simple.
那女的死了吗
Is the girl dead?
差不多了
Very.
为了安全起见 请您看管好自己的行李
For security reasons, please do not leave baggage unattended.
无人看管的行李 可能会被搬走或销毁
Baggage left unattended will be removed and may be destroyed.
-这个也要了 -好的
-I'll grab these, too. -Yeah, got it.
-给你 -谢谢
-There you go. Thanks. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈里森小姐 你的航♥班♥会在15分钟之内抵达
Your flight boards in 15 minutes, Miss Harrison.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早上好 -好
-Good morning. -Hi.
-是单程吗 哈里森小姐 -是的
-Just one way, Miss Harrison? -Yes.
-你没事吧 女士 -亲人去世了
-Is everything all right, ma'am? -Death in the family.
-一路平安 -谢谢
-Safe travels. -Thank you.
你动作太慢了
Now this is taking too long.
我已经尽最大努力了 大使夫人
I'm doing the best I can, Madam Ambassador.
飞机就要降落 女士 请关机吧
Excuse me, ma'am. You'll have to shut that down for landing.
知道了
Okay.
-女士 -就关了
-Ma'am. -I'm shutting it down.
这会让我们两个都送命的
Gonna get us both killed.
这说不通啊 为什么去巴黎
It doesn't make sense. Why Paris?
艾伯特没在那里住过 没有朋友也没人可以帮她
Abbott has no history there, no friends to help her.
她为什么要乘飞机 坐高铁更安全啊
And why risk flying? It's safer to take the Eurostar.
她要去纽约
She's going to New York.
欢迎回家 谢谢
-Welcome home. -Thank you.
艾伯特本身是一个安全官员
This is not a normal breach. Abbott is a security officer
现在是重大威胁
and a serious threat.
-快找到她 -明白了 大使
-Find her. -Understood, Madam Ambassador.
大家注意了 紧急任务
Hey, listen up. We got a red flag.
-紧急任务 -走
-Red flag. -Let's go.
美国护照 号♥码是212683550
US passport number 212683550.
艾米 嫌疑犯用名哈里森 航♥班♥号♥837
Suspect is traveling as Harrison, Amy, coming off USS827.
真实姓名凯瑟琳·艾伯特照片马上发过来
Real name, Katherine Abbott. Photo's on the way.
你去把具体资料交给移♥民♥局
Jamieson, let's get the details to Immigration.
-米勒 赶紧通报海关和纽约警♥察♥局 -遵命 长官
-Miller, let's alert customs and NYPD. -Yes, ma'am.
她的照片传过来之后 我要你们把它发给每一个
As soon as her picture comes in, I want you to get it out to every taxi
出租车和大巴司机还有租车行 不要放过每个线索
and bus driver and the rental car agencies. Stay alert, people.
小心点 女士 这是纽约
Careful, ma'am. You're in New York now.
要出租车吗
Taxi, madam?
你是吉普赛人 是吗
You're a gypsy, right?
女士 我是个有14年经验的独♥立♥的承包司机
Madam, I'm an independent contractor with 14 years' experience.
好 没有执照 没有无线电通讯 对吧
Okay. No medallion? No radio either?
我可不想跟警♥察♥有麻烦
Please, I want no trouble with the police.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
-五百美金一晚 -我要现金 汽油费也是你付
-500 bucks for the night. -In cash, plus gas.
-因为是除夕夜 -可以 走吧
-It's New Year's Eve. -Okay. Let's go.
去下曼哈顿区
I have an address in lower Manhattan.
红色 增加百分之三
Red, increase 3%.
绿色 维持现状
Green, maintain present level.
黄色 减少百分之一
Yellow, reduce 1%.
有点慢 但是维持现状
Bit too slow, but maintain levels.
停
And stop.
锁住这个数据
Lock the cylinders.
别去管容器或者设备
Don't worry about the tanks or equipment,
但必须把别的东西打包走
but make sure you pack up everything else.
我去看看货车
I'm going to look after the loading.
-从皇后路走布鲁完林大桥 -很好
-Take the BQE to the Brooklyn bridge. -Very good.
想看电视吗 我车里有电视
You like TV? We have TV.
这是现场报道
This is a live shot of preparations
每年都会在时代广场出现的
for tonight's New Year's Eve celebrations in Times Square.
正如你所见 新年落球仪式上的水晶球
As you can see, the famous New Year's Eve ball,
还没展出 没有到位
which is displayed year round, is not in place.
它被拿下来 给LED灯做最后的检查
It has been taken down for some last-minute checks on the new LED lights.
等一下
Wait.
它由三千多个防水的水晶体组成
It has almost 3, 000 waterproof crystals,
每个都有四到五英寸大小
ranging between four and five inches each,
会被超过三万二干个灯照亮
and will be illuminated by over 32, 000 LEDs.
为了防止灯泡过热
To prevent the ball from overheating,
在把它们粘成一体之前
a coolant gas is piped into the ball just
每个灯泡都被注入了冷气液
before it is attached to the pole.
我改主意了 带我去时代广场
Change of plan. Take me to Times Square.
新年前夕
通行证
Paperwork?
好了 可以进去了
All right. You're good to go.
-谢谢 新年快乐 -你也是 先生
-Thank you. Happy New Year. -You too, sir.
你能快点吗
Can't you go any faster?
工业气体
上去
Go.
很抱歉 女士 这片区域禁止通车
Sorry, ma'am. This whole area is closed off.
好 我就在这里下吧
Great. I'm just gonna get out here.
谢谢
Thanks.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
不 不
No. No.
快点
Hurry.
快来人啊
Come on.
你有事吗 女士
Can I help you, ma'am?
那个刚进来的男人 去哪间房♥了
The guys that just came in, where'd they go?
1501房♥间
Uh, 1501.
快 快
Come on, come on.
救命 快喊警♥察♥来
Help! I need the cops. Someone call 911.
我们必须要走了
We have to go.
只剩下不到五分钟了
We have less than five minutes.
你一定要在这儿看着吗
You just had to be here.
为这一刻我已经等了十年了
I've been waiting 10 years for this moment,
要看着美国人为他们的所做所为付出代价
to see the Americans pay for what they have done.
-爆♥炸♥的范围有多大 -不会炸到我们这里
-How far will the explosion travel? -Not this far.
很好
Good.
不
No.
贱♥人♥ 来吧
Bitch! Come on.
来吧
Come on.
去你的
Fuck you.
凯特...
Kate...
倒数计时
Ten, nine, eight, seven,
6 5...
six, five,
4 3 2 1
four, three, two, one.
时间到了
Time's up.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
-别动 -别动
-Freeze! -Don't move!
艾伯特
Abbott.
艾伯特 找你的
Abbott, it's for you.
哪位
Hello?