你还记得不久前你处理的那个叫
You remember a guy you processed a while ago,
法兹利·萨默尔的斯里兰卡研究员的资料吗
Sri Lankan researcher by the name of Fazli Sameer?
哦 有 我正调查的时候比尔把文件拿走了
Uh, yeah, I was checking him out when Bill pulled the file.
什么
Why?
他说我手头的堆积的文件太多了 他会去处理的
He said I had too much on my plate, and he'd handle it.
没事了 谢谢你 晚安
Okay, all right. Thanks so much. Bye.
事实上 巴兰医生跟我说了参加会议的事
Actually, Dr. Balan did ask me for a reference.
我把这事儿给忘了
Request slipped through the cracks.
今天我会让秘书写封信给你们
I'll get my secretary to draft one today.
哦 我能看看巴兰医生的安全调查报告吗
Oh, would it be possible to see Dr. Balan's security clearance?
干嘛要查这个
What's this really about?
-我只是觉得既然我来了 那就 -关于这件事
-I just thought since I was here, it'd be... -About that.
如果你哪怕只了解一点点 英国国防部门的
If you were even remotely familiar with the British Defense Ministry's
-保密标准 -我们是同一阵线的
-standards on secrecy... -We're on the same side here.
哪怕只是询问安全调查
You need to present a proper written authorization from the Home Office
你都需要示一份内政部门的授权书
to even inquire about security clearances.
-佩里医生我 -你现在可以走了
-Dr. Perry, I... -It's time for you to leave.
让安德森探员来一下
Get Inspector Anderson for me, please.
-嗨 豪伊 -嘿 亲爱的 什么事
-Hey, Howie. -Hey, sweetie. What's up?
我要这个月的签证文件
Listen, I need the list of this month's visa files.
好的
Yeah.
没有授权哟
There's no authorization.
帕克大概忘记跟你说了
Oh, Parker probably forgot to call.
你能提醒他一下吗
Could you remind him?
我会的
Yes. Oh.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye. Bye-bye.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
艾伯特女士 我相信你认识反恐指挥的
Miss Abbott. I believe you know Inspector Paul Anderson
-保罗·安德森探员 -早上好
-from Counter Terrorism command? -Good morning.
你为什么要调美国公民
Why are you making inquiries into the security status
埃米尔·巴兰的安全问题
of a British resident, Dr. Emil Balan?
他申请了去美国的签证
He applied for a visa to come to the United States.
所以你就擅自行动 去了他工作的地方
So you took it upon yourself to go to his workplace
问他的上司
and interrogate his superior
而不是跟我们联络
rather than contacting my office?
巴兰医生今天就要他的签证 我只是想这么做会快点
Dr. Balan needs his visa today. I just thought it would be faster.
你就可以不经过适当的部门了吗
Not to go through proper channels?
这是怎么回事 保罗
What's this about, Paul?
佩里局长 亲自联♥系♥了我
The director, Perry, contacted me personally
投诉艾伯特女士的非法法询问的行为
to complain that Ms. Abbott had been making unauthorized inquiries.
然后他又给他的内政大臣朋友打了电♥话♥
Then he called his friend, the Home Secretary,
那位官员问我 你有没有把签证发出去
who asked me if you have issued the visa.
我没有
No, I haven't.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
克莱恩大使
Ambassador Crane.
-你好探员 对不起我来迟了 -我不知道你会过来
-Inspector. Sorry I'm late. -I didn't know you were joining us.
我也不知道内务大臣刚给我打的电♥话♥
I didn't either. The Home Secretary just called.
到底出什么事儿
So what's the problem?
我无法讨论一件正在调查的案子的细节
I can't discuss the details of an ongoing investigation.
我们正在说到一个医学的专业人员
We're talking about a medical professional
跟一件严重的政♥治♥事件的联♥系♥
with serious political connections.
这真的事关国♥家♥安♥全♥吗
Is this really a matter of national security?
山姆
Sam?
她说了算 我听她的
It's her call. I'm standing by it.
我酌情会通知内务大臣
I'll inform the Home Secretary accordingly.
但我要告诉你一些 关于巴兰医生你可能不知道的事情
But let me tell you something about Balan that you probably don't know.
几年前他的妻子申请去美国
A few years ago, his wife applied for a visa
紧急医疗的签证
for emergency medical treatment in the United States.
她死了 就是因为某些官僚一直问她问题
She died because some bureaucrat kept asking for one more piece of paper.
基于这样的情况之下
Under the circumstances,
也许你可以给这个丧妻之人一点同情心
you might consider showing her widower a little compassion,
艾伯特女士
Ms. Abbott.
再见 大使
Ambassador.
恭喜你啦 跟这些高层人员树敌
Congratulations. You're already making enemies in high places.
你继续哦
Keep it up.
山姆 把这情况给管管好
Sam, get control of this situation.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
-谢谢你对我的支持 -你有着绝佳的直觉
-Thanks for backing me up. -You have great instincts, Kate.
比尔
Bill.
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -当然
-Can I talk to you for a sec? -Sure.
抱歉 凯特 我必须要去一下 我们餐馆见哦
Sorry, Kate, I'll have to take this. I'll meet you guys at the restaurant.
-好的 回见 -好的 加斯顿餐馆是吗
-All right, see you there. -Okay. Gaston's, right?
在那里见哦
See you there.
-你现在就要这么做 -好的 明白了
-You need to do it now. -Okay, I understand.
谢谢
Thanks, mate.
-你先请 -谢谢
-After you. -Thanks.
这是我们订的桌子 真漂亮 看看那吧台
I think this is our table. Classy. Look at that bar.
-内奥米 你以前有没有 -这地方真不错
-Naomi, have you ever... -This place is really nice.
那吧台真漂亮
That bar looks amazing.
比尔对这地方可着迷了
Bill's crazy about this place.
你昨晚跟我说的 比尔把那文件给拿走的事
What you told me last night about Bill pulling that file...
凯特 这是生日聚会 我们是来玩儿的
Kate, it's the guy's birthday party. We're supposed to be having fun.
哦 他给我们预订了烤鸭
Oh, um... he pre-ordered the pressed duck for all of us.
-好的 -呃 我们六个人
-Okay. -Um, we're six, please.
等等 你们谁负责给比尔买♥♥礼物了
Wait. Did anyone remember to pick up the present for Bill?
-什么 那是你负责的 -我确定是
-What? That was you. -I'm pretty sure...
-我不知道这件事 别看我 -行了 大家凑份子吧
-Not playing a part of this. Don't look at me. -All right, guys, pony up.
-这够了吗 -我知道
-Is this enough? -I know.
好像我们是来白吃白喝似的
It's like we're here for the free food.
你好 我是来挑选礼物的
Hi. I'm here to pick up a gift.
-这很漂亮 -是的 你很会选东西
-That's beautiful. -Yes. It's a great choice.
-我帮你包起来 -谢谢
-I'll wrap it up for you. -Thank you.
比尔怎么去了这么久
What's taking Bill so long?
-好了 重头戏来了 -什么意思
-All right, here comes the good part. -What do you mean?
这是我们的菜吗
Is that what we're eating?
好恶心
That's disgusting.
谢谢
Thank you.
救命
Help.
内奥米
Naomi.
阿尔文 乔伊斯
Alvin! Joyce!
救命
Help.
有人受伤了
There's someone hurt.
艾伯特没死
Abbott's still alive.
她在哪里
Where?
跟着大使♥馆♥的幸存者名单
Following the Embassy survivor protocol.
他们是训练有素的专业人员
That's what they're trained to do.
必须要让她死
Make sure she doesn't survive.
-你听到了什么 -一个餐馆爆♥炸♥了
-What are you hearing, Sally? -A restaurant blew.
那地方看上去像被屠♥杀♥了
The place looks like a killing zone.
是瓦斯引起的爆♥炸♥
Gas made the explosion?
现场目击者说是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
According to first responders' radio chatter, it was a bomb.
我想办法搞到监控录像
I'm working on getting security video feeds.
-爆♥炸♥地点在哪里 -距离这里只有几个街区
-Where was the hit? -Just a few blocks away.
有我们的人在那里
Do we have anyone in the area?
签证都带着比尔去加斯顿餐馆吃午饭去了
The visa crew took Bill to lunch at Gaston's.
天啊 是华林巷那里
Christ. Waring Lane.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
-美国大使♥馆♥的 -是的 先生
-American Embassy. -All right, sir.
-这里要多久才能清理完毕 -几个小时
-How long until this is fully out? -Hours.
多少人死了
How many?
你的四个手下 二个餐厅服务员 玻璃礼品店的店员
Four of yours, two waiters, saleswoman from the glassware shop,
还有五个路人
and five passersby.
受伤的人超过一打
And more than a dozen wounded.
爆♥炸♥的中心店就是你的员工坐的那张桌子
The blast originated where your people were seated.
-有人声称对此事件负责吗 -没有
-Has anyone claimed responsibility? -No.
炸♥弹♥几乎把餐馆附近的监控摄像头全炸毁了
The bomb took out most of the security cameras near the restaurant.
不知道我们能修复多少
Don't know how much of the feed we'll recover.
遗留物品就这么多吗
Is that all of 'em?
我们在商店里发现了这个
We found this in the shop.