炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候 艾伯特应该在那商店里
Abbott must have been in there when the bomb went off.
你认为她死了吗
Do you think she's dead?
我们找不到她
We can't find her.
乔伊斯 罗伯特 阿尔文 内奥米全部都死了
Joyce, Robert, Alvin, Naomi, they're all dead.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
比尔·塔尔博特应该在那餐馆里的
Bill Talbot was supposed to be at that restaurant.
他当时去接了一个安全线路的电♥话♥
He stayed behind to take a secure link call.
如果他迟到了 他应该是在
If he was running late, he should be somewhere
使♥馆♥和餐馆之间的某个地方
between the Embassy and the restaurant.
用自动雷达系统追踪他和凯特
Get a lock on the trackers on Bill and Kate's IDs right now.
好 派了一个搜索小队 还是没有发现艾伯特的踪迹
Okay. That was the search team. There's still no sign of Abbott.
我们对她知道多少
So what do we know about her?
独生女 在加大拿出生长大 父母均已去世
Only child, born and raised in Montana, parents are deceased.
斯坦福大学毕业
Stanford University.
然后又在沦敦大学读了两年 研究生 有奖学金
Then a two-year scholarship for graduate studies at the University of London.
她申请了美国国♥务♥院♥的的工作
She applied to the State Department,
因为得分很高 所以去了外交安♥全♥局♥
scored high enough to get into the Bureau of Diplomatic Security.
她单枪匹马的破了一个爆♥炸♥案
She single-handedly unraveled a plot to bomb the American Embassy in 20...
明白了 总知她干的很好
Okay, so she knows the city and she's good at her job.
说些我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know.
她不仅仅是出色 伦敦还考虑让她担任高级职位
Well, she's better than good. London's considered a senior posting.
她会4种语言 俄语 阿♥拉♥伯语还有中文
She speaks four languages, three of them being Russian, Arabic, and Mandarin.
-等等 她是中♥央♥情报局的吗 -我们不清楚
-Wait. She's CIA? -We don't know.
好吧 除非有证据 否则我们假定艾伯特还活着
Okay, until proven otherwise, we assume Abbott is alive.
在这件事中她是现场目击者 同时也是一个嫌疑犯
That makes her a material witness and quite possibly a suspect.
把她的情况发给警局 军情五处还有媒体
Get her details out to the police, MI5, the media.
如果她带着伤四处走动 监控探头会发现她的
If she's wandering around injured, surely a security camera will pick her up.
不会的 她对这些很在行
No, she'll know better than that.
另加她的朋友 尤其是她的摄影师朋友 丽莎·卡尔
But put her friends, especially that photographer, Lisa Carr,
要监视 艾伯特可能会跟她联♥系♥
under surveillance. Abbott might reach out to her.
我锁住了凯特的定♥位♥器♥ 但信♥号♥♥一直断着
I had a lock on Kate's locator, but the signal keeps breaking up.
她知道我们在追踪她的使♥馆♥身份卡
Kate knows we're tracking her Embassy ID.
她在依照草案行事 正在前往公园的安全区那里
She's following protocol, heading for the safe zone in the park.
-塔尔博特已经在那里了 -我两分钟之内到达
-Talbot's already there. -I'll be there in two minutes.
-凯特 -比尔
-Kate. -Bill.
-感谢上帝 你没事吧 -没事
-Thank God you're all right. Okay? -Okay.
-比尔 他们都死了 -我知道
-Bill, they're all dead. -I know, I know.
-好了 到这里来 -比尔 我想要救他们的
-All right, come here. -Bill, I tried to save them.
-那里什么都没了 -到这里来
-There's nothing left. -Let's walk here.
-我想救他们的 -我知道你想 冷静点
-I tried to save them. -I know. Relax.
当时有个男人拿着把枪 他几乎
There was... there was a man with a gun outside. He almost...
你就不能不管闲事吗 凯特 现在我没有选择了
Why couldn't you have left things alone, Kate? Now I have no choice.
凯特
Kate...
比尔
Bill.
看那里 看见了吗
Look, look. Over there, see?
丹尼 快过来
Danny! Come here!
快跑 她有抢
Get away! She's got a gun!
这只是个意外
It was an accident.
-他想要 -快打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
-He tried... -Someone call the police!
快来人帮帮他
Somebody help him!
快叫警♥察♥来
Someone call the police!
对 对 是的 对 兰卡斯特大门 没错
Yeah, yeah, Lancaster gate. Yeah.
抱歉
Excuse me.
该死
Damn it.
有目击者看到艾伯特拿着一把枪
Witnesses saw Abbott holding a gun
塔尔博特慢慢的走向喷泉
and Talbot staggering toward the fountain.
这次 我们有录像
And this time, we have video evidence.
保罗 请给我一个机会找到她
Please, Paul, give me the chance to find her.
对不起 山姆 我有命令在身
I'm sorry, Sam. I have my orders.
听着 我知道你们用GPS追踪器跟踪他们
Look, I know that you track your people using GPS chips in their IDs.
所以你知道塔尔博特和艾伯特在这里
It's how you knew that Talbot and Abbott were here.
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
比尔的身份卡在哪里
Where's Bill's ID?
我保证我们会找到的 重点是
I'm sure we'll find it. My point is this,
假定艾伯特还用着她的身份卡 你可以找到她
assuming Abbott still has her ID, you can find her,
你找到她的时候最好我也在现场
and it's best I'm there when you do.
那孩子的录下的画面已经四处传播开了
The kid's video went viral.
内务大臣看过了外♥交♥部♥也看了
The Home Secretary saw it, got on to the Foreign Office.
现在她因为致命攻击罪 和牵涉恐怖事件而被通缉
Now she's wanted for deadly assault and questioning in a terrorist incident.
凯特 有外交豁免权 你们动不了她的
Kate has diplomatic immunity. You can't touch her.
她犯下这样的事 我们不会放她走的
You know we won't take chances with people like that, Sam.
进来
Come in.
你是谁
Who are you?
特雷弗 我跟弗雷德一起做事的
Trevor. I work with Fred.
我只跟弗雷德交易 关上门
I only work with Fred. Shut the door.
他病了 你到底要不要我帮忙
He's ill. Do you want my help or not?
信♥号♥♥已经启动 你最好快点行动
The signal is active. You'd better hurry.
那些追踪器怎么了 莎莉
What's happening with those trackers, Sally?
肯定有人拿了比尔的追踪器 它从公园离开了
Someone must have taken Bill Talbot's. It's moved away from the park.
现在正在罗素广场静止不动
At the moment, it's stationary off Russell Square.
凯特的追踪器仍然有问题
There's still a problem with Kate's.
追踪器肯定在爆♥炸♥中被损坏了
The tracker must have got damaged in the explosion.
最后发现她的地点在哪里
What's the last location we have for her?
寇松大街的拉姆市场
Lamb's market off Curzon street.
你确定没有人可以追踪到她吗
And you're sure no one else can track her?
确定 只有我们可以
Absolutely. Only you and me.
我要跟她联♥系♥上 莎莉
I need to get to her, Sally.
那正是安德森希望你这么做的
That's exactly what Anderson is expecting you to do,
他跟他的手下会一直跟着你
and he'll be right behind you with an SAS team.
凯特知道该怎么做 山姆
Kate knows what to do, Sam.
现在更重要的事是找到塔尔博特的追踪器
It's more important we find Talbot's tracker.
拿着它的人也许可以告诉我 在公园里到底发生了什么事
Whoever has it might be able to tell us what really happened in that park.
迪拜的爆♥炸♥案
The fireworks in Dubai.
是你做的吗
That was you, right?
无论谁拿着这玩意儿
Now you can follow
你就可以跟着他啦
whoever has one of these.
第二个东西呢
And the second item?
直接从试验室拿来的 用来做安全服务
Straight from the lab used by the security services.
只要拨号♥到外勤特工的通信系统
Dials you into their field agent communication system...
你不应该问迪拜的那桩事儿
You shouldn't have asked about Dubai.
肯辛顿花♥园♥的北面
We're in the Italian Gardens on the north side of Kensington Gardens,
不久之前
where a short time ago...
-莎莉 -凯特的拘捕令已经出来了
-Sally? -The Met has issued a warrant for Kate's arrest.
早前发生的可怕的餐馆爆♥炸♥ 就离这里不远
...horrific explosion earlier today at a popular restaurant not far from here.
我是山姆·帕克 请留言
This is Sam Parker. Leave a message.
该死
God damn it.
比尔·塔尔博特的追踪器五分钟之前已经掉线了
And Bill Talbot's tracker fell off the grid five minutes ago.
目击者录下了这个 大家看看这段录像
...taken by a witness here. We can show you these images now.
那个女人从现场逃离
There is a woman seen running from the scene...
-英国安♥全♥局♥ -莎莉 是我
-Section 5. -Sally, it's me.
我一直在监视着你 但你的追踪器一直是短路状态
Where are you? I've been monitoring you, but your tracker keeps shorting out.
你必须告诉我你的位置 凯特
You have to give me your location, Kate.
凯特 你还在吗
Kate? Kate?
见鬼
Damn.
山姆 怎么了 你发现了塔尔博特的追踪器了吗
Sam, what's going on? Did you find Talbot's tracker?
-没有 只是个死人 -什么
-No, just a dead guy. -What?
告诉我 凯特的情况
Talk to me about Kate.
她两分钟前给我打了电♥话♥
She called in two minutes ago,
在我找到她的位置之前她挂了电♥话♥
hung up before I could get a location.
山姆 你赶紧回来吧 大使正在大发雷霆
Sam, you need to get back here. The Ambassador's on the warpath.
他肯定没找到艾伯特
He must have missed Abbott.
告诉队员们别行动
Tell the pickup teams to stand down.
看看那旅馆里是什么情况呢
Let's see what's so interesting about that hotel.
我要做什么才能让你相信我
What do I have to do to convince you?
别这样 放我一马吧
Oh, come on, please, give me a break.
我只打一个电♥话♥
Just one phone call.
这是别人送我的
Look, it was a present.
纯银的 给你
It's sterling, okay? Please.
-只能打市话 -好的
-Local call only. -Okay.
-喂 -是我
-Hello. -It's me.