凯特 哦 天啊 我一直在看新闻 现在你在哪里
Kate. Oh, my God. I've been watching the news. Where are you?
-丽莎 我需要些衣服和钱 -好的 我到你家去
-Lisa, please, I need clothes and money. -All right, I'll go to your place.
别来 不安全
Uh, no, no, no. It's not safe, um...
你能来见我再帮我带点你的东西吗
Can you just come meet me and bring me some of your things?
-在哪里呢 -有很多人的地方
-Where? -Somewhere where there's a lot of people.
圣诞大市场的圣潘克拉斯车站街 二个小时后见
St. Pancras station by the Christmas market. Two hours.
瓦斯有哪些成分
What's the composition of the gas?
氢 甲烷和氟
A precise mixture of hydrogen, methane, and fluorine.
用于纽约的体积将会是四倍
The volume in New York will be four times greater.
才能有好的效果
So will the results.
必须引发这个装置才能达到精准的规格
Made to the exact specifications necessary to trigger this device.
我很好奇的是 为什么纽约不能用一个雷♥管♥呢
I'm curious. Why not use a detonator in New York?
在重大场合
At major events,
警♥察♥会用很小的辐射探测器
the police carry beeper-size radiation detectors.
炸♥弹♥搜寻犬
There's bomb-sniffing dogs,
危险品紧急处理小组
Hazmat units.
任何一点危险的迹象 哪怕只是一个错误的警报
If there's any sign of an alert, even a false alarm,
当局做出的第一反应就是关掉通讯系统
the first thing the authorities do is kill all communications,
堵住无线电频率
jam radio frequencies,
关闭手♥机♥通讯塔
shut down all cell phone towers.
还有狙击手们
Then we have the counter snipers
在半径五百米处就位
placed in a 500-meter radius.
无论怎样
However,
我会在边缘外开火
I shall be firing outside their perimeter.
不会太久了 我的朋友
Soon, my friend.
现在只剩下解决那个女孩儿了
So now there's only the girl.
我的全部条件只是确保我的货物 到达纽约
Just make sure my shipment gets to New York, that's all I ask.
巨大的瓦斯爆♥炸♥把
The large gas explosion ripped through the housing estate
-整个居民区给毁了 -谢谢
-in tower hamlets. -Thanks.
莫林 你找到了什么 总统要求给个说法
What have you got for me, Maureen? The president is demanding answers.
我刚跟英国的内务大臣通了话
I just spoke with the British Home Secretary.
他们没抓到她
They don't have her.
我们呢
Do we?
艾伯特的追踪器在爆♥炸♥中收到了损坏
Abbott's tracker was damaged in the blast.
我们已经失去了她的信♥号♥♥
We lost her signal for the moment
可就算我们找到了 英国人的行动小队也会把她带走的
but even if we get it back, the Brits have snatch teams ready to go.
如果我对艾伯特采取行动 而且碰巧幸运的找到她了
If I try to make a move on Abbott and happen to get lucky on her location,
我会把她直接交给安德森
I lead her right to Anderson.
山姆 她是一个不利的因素
Sam, she's a liability.
凯特跟比尔的死没有任何关系
Kate had nothing to do with Bill's murder.
你继续说
Go ahead.
今天早晨凯特拿了每个月的签证名单
Um, this morning Kate took the monthly visa list.
闪盘里存着所有申请人的
The flash drive contains all of the background checks
背景调查和推荐信
and references on the applicants.
如果我们发现任何可以的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
If we find there's been a possible terrorist breach,
通常我们最先回去检查这个
that's usually the first place we look.
-她说是你同意她看的 -你同意了吗
-She said you'd okayed it. -Did you?
没有
No.
我们还有备用系统呢
What about the backup systems?
今天早些时候有五个人的档案被永久的删除了
Five files were permanently deleted earlier today.
而登录的身份卡显示的是艾伯特的
The entry log shows that it was Abbott's ID.
真是越来约糟了 我们检查了安全登记薄
It gets worse. We checked the security log.
艾伯特在很多晚上都是独自一人在工作
Abbott has been working a lot of nights when there's no one around.
有没有可能她建立了一份文挡
It's possible that she created documents
好让某个人来到这个国家
to get somebody into the country,
然后消除记录使她自己不被暴露
and then erased the records to cover herself.
我提醒你一下仅在五个星期之前
May I remind you that just five weeks ago,
是你把她发送到这里来的
you sent her over here
并且大力推荐了她 因为我们需要拔尖的人材
with glowing recommendations because we needed the best.
并且如果我记的没错的话 她曾经是你的徒弟
If I recall correctly, she was one of your protegees,
可我想你现在肯定不会承认了
although I'm sure you'll deny that now.
刚开始我还有点怀疑她的能力 可现在看来你是对的
I was skeptical at first, but it turns out you were right.
她绝对是出类拔萃的
She's an extraordinary asset.
她是的 但现在对我们来说不是
Yeah, just not for us.
这完全是放屁
That's complete bullshit,
你们内心其实都清楚
and deep in your scared little souls you all know it.
我们要凭着良心说话
We don't assume the worst of our best people
一看到有麻烦就把她出♥卖♥♥♥了
and we damn sure don't sell them out at the first sign of trouble.
最重要的是我们不要忘记做事的动机
But most of all, we don't forget motivation,
还有凯特的绝对没问题
and Kate's is sterling.
她最好的一些朋友在911事件中丧生
She lost some of her best friends on 9/11.
那她为什么还要逃跑
Then why is she still running?
她出门了
She's on the move.
发现凯特了吗
Where's Kate?
她最后出现的位置是在菜斯特广场
The last time we got a signal? Leicester Square,
那是十分钟之前的事
and that was 10 minutes ago.
差点就没发现
It was barely registering.
你看上去真糟糕 你能撑的过去吗
Jesus, you look how I feel. How are you holding up?
我们监听了安德森的通讯系统
We're monitoring Anderson's communications.
他的手下一直在努力寻找 但找的都不是地方
His people are looking hard, but in all the wrong places.
跟上面谈的怎么样
How did it go upstairs?
他们想让我逮捕她 如果有必要我会利用安德森
They want me to try to bring in Kate, use Anderson if I have to.
在安德森的法医室找到的 别问我怎么搞来的
From Anderson's forensic lab. Don't ask how I got it.
炸♥弹♥里含有铬
The bomb has traces of chromium.
自从那什么之后我们就没有发现这个
We haven't seen that since...
巴黎 两年之前
Paris, two years ago.
那个钟表匠
The Watchmaker.
总之不管是谁或者他换了名字
Or whatever he calls himself these days.
这个人想要签证部工作人员的命 请了最好的帮手
Whoever wanted the visa crew dead paid for the best operator in the business.
他做了很多次手术
He's had so much reconstructive surgery,
谁也不知道他现在的长相了
no one knows what the hell he looks like.
她在圣潘克拉斯车站
She's in St. Pancras station.
我看看这次能不能抓到她
I'll have to take the chance.
国王十字车站 圣潘克拉斯站
艾伯特的朋友到哪儿了
And where's Abbott's friend?
她刚拐进了尤斯顿路到了圣潘克拉斯车站
She just turned off the Euston Road into St. Pancras station.
看住她我马上过来
All right, stay with her. I'm on my way.
先下后上
Please allow passengers off the train first.
先下后上
Please allow passengers off the train first.
为了您的安全着想 每个监控探头都在运行
For your safety and security, CCTV is in operation in every station.
大家注意了 再说一遍 大家注意了
Code Lucifer. Repeat, code Lucifer.
丽莎
Lisa.
人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥嫌疑犯在东北面的进口处
Suspected suicide bomber at northeast entrance.
明白了 快去 快去
Okay, move. Move, move, move, move!
出什么事了
What's the matter?
你把钱带来了吗 带来了吗
Did you bring the money? Did you bring it?
凯特 跟我说说发生了什么
Kate, you've got to tell me something.
呆在这儿 除非有人跟你说可以走了 否则你别动
Stay here. Don't move until someone tells you to.
什么
What?
凯特 凯特
Kate. Kate!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
让开 让开 艾伯特
Move, move, move! Abbott!
你本来可以帮我的 山姆
You had your chance to help me, Sam.
确保他不会跟着我们
Make sure he doesn't follow us.
艾伯特
Abbott?
那里出不去的 艾伯特 是条死路
There's no way out, Abbott. It's a dead end.
走这边
This way, sir.
该死
Damn it.
她从这里跑了
It's this way.
艾伯特
Abbott!
艾伯特 别跑
Abbott, stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
追上她
Follow her!
艾伯特
Abbott!
不 这条路
No, this way!
-我从这里走了 -真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼
-I think she went this way. -Shit. Shit.
该死的
Shit!
该死的
Shit!
我们可以把街道上的出口封死
We can seal them off from the street.
什么 你以为她会从观光出口出去吗