雷 听到请回答
Talk to me, Ray.
我是强尼 燃油快完了 弹♥药♥也快没了
Low on gas and almost out of ammo, Johnny.
真该死 这种事儿不应该在这片区域发生的啊
God damn it. This isn't supposed to be happening in this area.
-快撤退 离开这儿 -快撤 快撤
-Retreat! Let's go! -Move it! Move it!
用红磷弹标记出目标
To RP tango.
查理小队不行了 要求火力支援
Charlie company overrun. Requesting firepower.
我们要回去加油 回头再来
Can't hang around, pal. Gotta go home and refuel, come back for them.
假如我们回去 他们全都将死翘翘
If we go, there'll be no one left to come back for.
-快撤 快撤 -快撤 快撤
-Move it! Move! Move! -Retreat! Retreat!
我们被击中了
We're hit!
蜻蜒2号♥正在坠落 求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday! Dragonfly 2 going down!
来吧 雷 我们走 雷
Come on, Ray. Let's go. Come on, Ray.
撑住 雷 我们走
Come on, Ray, let's go!
快 走
Move! Move!
给我跪下
On your knees.
你要干什么
What's going on?
嘿 你活不成了
Hey, you will not.
不 你不能这么做 不 不
No, you can't. No! No!
-不 -你会没事的 雷 别激动
-No! -You're all right, Ray. Just stay cool.
-帮帮我 强尼 -你会没事的
-Johnny, help me. -You're all right.
不 雷
No! Ray!
12月29号♥ 上午8:15
签证官们来了 记录进日志
Here come the visa crew. Log 'em in.
阿尔文·默多克
Murdock, Alvin.
罗伯特·普威尔
Purvell, Robert.
乔伊斯·苏
Su, Joyce.
内奥米·罗森鲍姆
Rosenbaum, Naomi.
这人是谁
What the hell is that?
是 凯特·艾伯特
That is Kate Abbott.
新来的安全官员
The new security officer.
重要文件 现在就处理
VIP request. We need to process it.
好的
Okay.
-很抱歉 莎莉 -你急匆匆的干嘛呢 山姆
-Sorry, Sally. -What's the rush, Sam?
我们遇到了安全问题 全体人员到会议室去
Security breach. Everybody in the conference room in 10.
尼罗·弗兰克斯 马耳他人
Nero Franks, Maltese national.
上周末 他试图登上大西洋航♥空♥公♥司♥
Over the weekend, he tried to board an Oceanic Airlines flight
从伦敦希思罗机场到芝加哥的航♥班♥
from Heathrow to Chicago.
他的护照上没有新版的数字水印
Alarms went off when Franks presented his passport.
所以他把护照拿出来的时候警报器响了
It didn't have the new digital watermark.
他打算逃跑
Franks tried to run.
英国♥军♥情5处认为他是人体自杀炸♥弹♥
MI5 thought he was a suicide bomber
把他给灭了 看看录像
and took him out. Take a look.
尼罗·弗兰克斯是个科学家 没有犯罪前科
Nero Franks was a scientist with no priors,
他在一个德国化学装备机构工作
working for a German chemical outfit.
他的专长是军♥火♥燃气体
His specialty was combustible gas munitions.
英国和德国仍然在寻找着
The Brits and the Germans are still looking
跟他可能有关联的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 但目前为止一无所获
for a possible terrorist connection, but no joy so far.
那么现在我们的任务来了
So here's the issue for us, people.
现在他们知道签证是伪造的了
Now our enemies know they can't forge visas.
所以会想办法弄个真的
That means they'll be looking for ways to get real ones,
你们经手的每一个签证都要小心了
the kind you hand out every day.
虽然我们跟英的安全都门都有联♥系♥
We're working with all the British security agencies,
但实际上他们能做的非常有限
but they're stretched really thin.
他们在削减预算
Budget cuts,
而且他们本国的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已经让他们很头痛了
plus they have homegrown terrorists to worry about.
难不成要对所有的人都严刑逼供吧
We're not saying that you have to give everyone the third degree.
百分之九十的申请人都应该没问题的
90% of our applicants are straightforward.
那剩下的百分之十就该当心了
It's the remaining 10% that I lose sleep over.
任何一个你觉得可疑的申请人 把他们直接交给凯特处理
Any application that tweaks you the wrong way, take it straight to Kate.
她在华盛顿时候就是做这活儿的高手
She excelled at this work in Washington.
山姆的意思是说 如果你们需要有人
What Sam really means is you'll need someone to blame
为放走嫌疑人负责的话 就找我当替罪羊
if the wrong guy gets through, so use me.
一定要留意有着化学和气体相关
What I'm really interested in is anyone with scientific expertise,
背景的科学人员和专家 还有问题吗
specialists in chemicals or gases. Any questions?
好吧 大家伙儿回去干活吧
All right, gang. Back to work.
可以了 女士 你的签证明天就可以来拿了
That's fine, madam. Your visa will be ready tomorrow.
她还从来没见过时代广场的新年落球仪式呢
She's never seen the ball drop in Times Square on New Year's Eve.
祝你在美国玩的愉快 修女
Have a good stay in the United States, sister.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你保证会收看我参加的美国偶像的节目吗
So do you promise to watch me when I'm on American idol?
绝对会的
Oh, absolutely.
怎么了
What?
-祝你行程愉快 -非常感谢 再见
-Have a good stay. -Thank you very much. Bye-bye.
巴兰医生 下午好
Dr. Balan, good afternoon.
他们说我的资料没有问题
I was told my paperwork is in order.
不会耽误你太久的
This won't take long.
罗马尼亚公民
Romanian citizen.
你去美国是为了
You have listed a medical conference as the reason
-参加一个医学会议 -没错
-for visiting the United States. -Yes.
这是一个儿科医生的会议 你是一个普通医师
This conference is for pediatricians. You're a general practitioner.
我在一个为新移♥民♥开的诊所工作
I work in a clinic for newly arrived immigrants.
我的很多病人都是儿童
Many of my patients are children.
巴兰医生 你还是维克氏药品的顾问
Dr. Balan, it also says that you consult for Vicker's Pharmaceuticals.
可我们没收到他们的信件
I'm curious why we don't have a letter from them.
我只在那里呆过几个月
I've only been there a few months.
-有问题吗 -我衷心的希望不会有问题
-Is there a problem? -I certainly hope not.
-让我看看这个文件 -我对他的问题还没问完呢
-Let me see this file. -I'm not done with my review.
过来说句话
A word.
你不觉得一个普通医师 还可以是一个研究员
You don't think it's strange that a GP, who also happens to be a researcher,
要去参加一个儿科的会议 很奇怪吗
wants to attend a pediatrics conference?
以顾问为第二职业 去赚点外快
There's nothing odd about moonlighting as a consultant
一点也不奇怪
to make a few extra bucks.
而且内奥米已经做了背景调查了
Besides, Naomi already did the background check.
-他没问题的 -由我来判断他是否有问题
-Balan's fine. -I'll be the judge of that.
我知道你在当初在华盛顿是挺有野心的
Look, I know you were a high-flyer in D.C.
我到这里可不是来度假的
I am not here on vacation.
这样太慢了 我们的办理速度不够快
Even when it's slow, we're not processing people fast enough.
而且人手严重不足
We're seriously understaffed.
当资料因为安全问题被卡往 他们会错过航♥班♥
So when paperwork gets held up by security, people start missing flights,
而我就要处理他们的投诉问题
and I'm the one that has to deal with their complaints.
你能替代我去被使♥馆♥的人骂吗
Unless you wanna suffer the Ambassador's wrath.
我只是在做我的工作 比尔
I'm doing my job, Bill.
我们都是
We all are.
我们遇到问题了 一个从华盛顿新来的
We have a problem. A new security expert.
安全专员
From Washington.
她叫凯特·艾伯特 她知道关于维克氏的事
Her name is Kate Abbott. She knows about Vicker's.
所以你没拿到签证吗
So no visa?
她是个麻烦 我告诉你
She's trouble, I'm telling you.
我来处理她
I'll take care of her.
布鲁顿大街
请这边走
This way, please.
-感谢你来接见我 -你需要看看这个
-Sweet of you to stop in. -There's something you need to see.
我明天会搞定的
I'll have it done tomorrow.
丽莎
Lisa.
-嘿 -对不起呵
-Hey. -I'm so sorry.
没事 我给我俩留了一瓶洒
It's okay. I saved us a bottle of bubbles.
你可真好
Oh! You're the best.
照片卖♥♥的如何
So how did it go?
你相信吗 全卖♥♥掉了
Would you believe I sold every damn one?
-不会吧 -是的
-No. -Yes.
但是我给你留了一幅
But I saved those for you.
我知道你对这种地下世界的东西情有独钟
I know you have a thing for the underworld.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
一直工作没休息吗
So all work and no play, huh?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
每件事对你来说都是国♥家♥机♥密♥吗
Is everything a state secret with you?
这真是太溧亮了
It's so beautiful.
-哪位 -嘿 内奥米 我是凯特
-Hello? -Hi, Naomi. It's Kate.
很抱歉这么晚打给你
I'm so sorry it's so late.
没关系 有什么事吗
It's okay. Is something wrong?