What, you think she's gonna take an officially marked tourist exit?
她有成百上千种方法可以逃离这里
There are hundreds of other ways out of here!
天知道她在哪里
She could be anywhere.
什么
What?
天啊
Jesus.
去他的高科技
Fucking technology.
妈的
Bitch.
山姆
Sam?
得了 你知道我是清白的
Oh, come on. You know I didn't do any of this.
找到你了
Gotcha.
你确定他是餐馆爆♥炸♥后 所看到的是同一个人吗
You sure it was the same guy you saw after the restaurant explosion?
是的 而且比尔死的时候他也在公园
Yes, and he was in the park after Bill tried to kill me.
这么说他也可能会跟你到这里
So he could have followed you here.
给我你的身份卡
Give me your ID.
我们可不想有任何人跟踪到你
We don't need anybody else tracking you.
你觉得他能一直追踪到我吗
You think he's tracked me all this time?
-山姆 他是什么人 -他的代号♥叫钟表匠
-Sam, who is he? -His code name is The Watchmaker.
他是头号♥刺客通辑犯
He's one of the most wanted assassins in the world.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
你怎么知道我会到这里来的
How did you know I would come here?
我并不知道
I didn't.
我只是到这里来看看能不能发现什么
I just came looking for answers.
生命的意义是什么
What are we doing with our lives?
我为了工作拼尽全力
I put everything into this.
可结果呢 我成了一个嫌疑犯 或者说一个靶子
And what am I now? A suspect? A target?
也许两者都是
Maybe both.
我们选择做这份工作是因为
We're doing this because...
我们的信仰 对吗
we believe in that old-fashioned idea of country, right?
或者至少是为了保护我们的同胞
Or at least protecting our fellow citizens.
我们的朋友们
Our friends.
现在 我是要保住我自己的性命
Right now, I'm doing it to protect my own hide.
这么想很好啊
That's good thinking.
那是什么
What's that?
我从豪伊那里拿到的闪盘
It's the flash drive I got from Howie.
上个月我们处理了超过六百个申请签证者
Last month we processed over 600 visa applications,
比尔亲自介入了其中五个人的案子
and Bill personally intervened in five of those cases,
这五个人当中包括巴兰
including Balan's.
比尔让五个不同的签证官 办理了这五个人的手续
Now for each applicant he used a different member of the visa team,
当我置疑他的时候 他直接无视我 让他们通过了
and when I started asking questions, he ignored me, slammed them through.
这些人之前有什么关联吗
So what's the connection between the applicants?
我现在还不知道
I don't know yet.
但是我们知道巴兰是可燃气体的专家
But we do know Balan is an expert in combustible gases.
也许比尔知道答案
Maybe Bill had the answer.
比尔在公园的时候说了些奇怪的话
Bill said something strange in the park.
他说我别无选择了
"Now I have no choice."
他一定隐瞒了一些这几个人的情况
He must have kept some information about the people he let in.
做为需要的时候 他可以用来讲价的条件
A little leverage, in case he needed it.
谁把卧室门的挂锁锁上了
Who puts a padlock on a bedroom door?
我亲爱的
Hello, my lovely.
上帝啊
God.
-这是比尔的儿子吗 -对
-Is this Bill's son? -Yeah.
强尼 在阿富汗牺牲了
Johnny died in Afghanistan.
这些让事情看上去无法连贯起来
Something about this just doesn't add up.
好像比尔期盼着他儿子会随时进门似的
It's like Bill was expecting him to walk through the door at any minute.
把所有的东西
Take it apart.
都打开看看
Everything.
看看这个
Look at this.
老爸 我挺好的
Hi, Dad. I'm doing okay.
希望你也好好的
Hope you are, too.
圣诞节快到了
It'll be Christmas soon.
真希望我们能一起过
Wish we could be together.
强尼还活着
Johnny's been alive all this time.
你觉得有可能吗
Do you think there's a chance?
我很怀疑 看看他的眼睛
I doubt it. Look at his eyes.
他被下药了
He's swimming in dope.
他们尽可能让他活着是为了录像
Someone kept him alive for as long as possible to get this footage.
他们是怎么知道比尔是什么人 谁又是他的儿子的呢
But how did they know it was Bill's son, or who Bill was?
他们肯定找人查了军队记录
They must have someone with access to army records.
也不需要什么高军衔的人
Doesn't have to be a major player.
只要一个数据输入的人就行了
A guy inputting data could be enough.
这样一来他们就威胁比尔为他们做事
Once they knew it was Bill, they threatened to kill his son
否则就杀了他的儿子
if he didn't give them what they wanted.
所以比尔做的事情就说的通了
Which makes Bill's actions understandable.
但是不可原谅的
But not excusable,
比尔一旦让这些人入境美国
because once Bill got his people into the States,
迟早他就会把这些
it was only a matter of time
办签证的经手人给杀了
before he eliminated everyone who handled the paperwork.
然后让这混♥蛋♥再来杀我
Then he got the bastard who murdered them to come after me.
钟表匠从来不跟像比尔这样低级别的人做交易
The Watchmaker would never deal with low-level guys like Bill.
他是在跟抓住比尔儿子的人在交易
His business is with whoever had Bill's son.
你说过除了巴兰之外还有四个人
You said there were four others besides Balan?
是的 他们现在都在美国
Yeah, and every single one of them is in America.
我们现在该走了 我让枪手在门口接我们
We need to move now. I'll get archer to meet us out front.
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on, come on, come on.
-怎么了 -快走吧
-What's wrong? -Let's get the hell out of here.
山姆
Sam?
凯特
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
-莎莉 -是凯特吗
-Sally. -Kate?
-山姆还活着吗 -不太可能
-Is Sam still alive? -Barely.
他受伤很重 凯特
He's pretty badly hurt, Kate.
稍等 安德森在现场 他跟克莱恩在线上
Hold on. Anderson's on the scene. He's coming on the line with Crane.
大使夫人 我在比尔·塔尔博特的公♥寓♥里
Madam Ambassador, I'm at Bill Talbot's apartment.
山姆·帕克伤势危急
Sam Parker's been critically injured.
天啊
Jesus.
有目击者看到艾伯特从现场逃离
Witnesses saw Abbott running from the scene,
我们找到了她的使♥馆♥身份证
and we found her Embassy ID.
-她现在在哪儿 -不知道
-Where is she now? -We don't know.
如果看见了她就别犹豫了 明白我说的话吗
If you get her in your sights, do not hesitate. Do you understand?
是的 我明白了
Yes, I do.
她活的越久死的人就越多
The longer she lives, the more people die.
凯特
Kate.
-我在的 -非常抱歉
-I'm here. -I'm so sorry.
他们觉得是你想杀他灭口
They think you tried to kill him.
什么 这简直疯了
What? That's insane.
我要进入大使♥馆♥到地下室
I need to get into the Embassy. To the vault.
整幢楼完全是一级防范级别
The building's on total lockdown.
没有别的路吗
There's no other way.
听我说 凯特 那地方全被海军陆战队员把守着
Kate, listen to me. The place is crawling with marines.
你知道我是无辜的
You know I'm innocent.
我知道这个阴谋
And I know I'm right about this plot.
你让帮我进去 莎莉
You have to get me in, Sally.
-我在北边的卷帘门这里 -我把你弄进来
-I'm at the north roll-up door. -I'm buzzing you in now.
我把楼道和地下室的摄像全部关掉
I'm shutting down the cameras in the stairwell and the vault.
尽量快的进出
In and out, as fast as you can.
全体注意 地下室有情况
Attention. Security breach at basement level.
哦 天啊 不
Oh, God. No.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正打算入境美国
There's a terrorist headed for the States.
名字埃米尔·巴兰他用的是罗马尼亚护照
Emil Balan. He's traveling on a Romanian passport.
搭乘海洋航♥空♥公♥司♥的428航♥班♥ 从伦敦到纽约
Oceanic Airlines, flight 428, out of Heathrow to JFK.
你必须阻止他 莎莉
They have to stop him, Sally.
她名自己弄了个新护照 然后把硬盘给毁了
We missed her. She got herself a new passport, and then wasted the hard drive.
我们无从得知她的护照号♥码和名字
The name she used, the passport number, they're gone.
她可以是任何一个人
She could be anyone.
把她的照片发给安♥全♥部♥
Get Abbott's picture to security
还有伦敦所有的机场和火车站
at all London airports and train stations.
是的 怎么了
Yes, yes, yes, what is it?
晚上 9:35
-你来美国的目的是什么 -医学会议
-The purpose of your visit, doctor? -Medical conference.
你还来得及阻止巴兰 如果你现在就采取行动
There's still time to stop Balan, Madam Ambassador, if you act now.
你没看出来艾伯特的目的吗
No. Don't you see what Abbott's doing?