Pure Afghan, homie.
该死 我见过这个道友
Blood, we know this cat.
就是在超♥市♥里的那个杂种
It's the same motherfucker that was in the market
就是咱们让华盛顿归天的那天
the day we pushed Washington's wig back.
对啊
Hell, yeah.
就是你 对不对?
That was you, right?
别上火 伙计 冷静下来就好了 伙计
SCRIBBLE: Come on, man. Cool, man. Y'all just chill out, man.
好不好? 我知道下面该怎么办 对吧?
All right? I see where this is going, all right?
大家都冷静 有这么多毒品呢
Everybody just be cool, man. We got all these drugs here.
大家一起爽吧 我先来尝一点儿…
Let's just get high. I'm gonna pour me some...
闭上你的狗嘴
Shut your fat ass up.
这才是你来的原因吧 老友?
That's what you here for, dawg?
来为你的朋友报仇雪恨 勒德洛探员?
You here to get some get back for that sorry ass nigga, Detective Ludlow?
不 你们帮了我一个忙
No. You guys did me a favor.
现在你们知道我是谁 我也知道你们不是谁
So you know who I am and I know who you're not.
如果不是弗雷蒙特和寇茨 那你们那到底是谁?
If you're not Fremont and Coates, then who the hell are you?
探员…
Who are we,
要问我们是谁?
Detective?
我们是真正的噩梦
We straight nightmares.
我们是“活生生的危机”
We are walking, talking, exigent circumstances.
勒德洛 慢着 我认识这些人
Ludlow, wait! I know these guys!
都结束了 探长
It's over, Detective!
该死
Shit.
我要把你屁♥眼♥打开花 就像我兄弟解决你搭档一样
I'm gonna do your bitch ass like my nigga did your partner!
挺住 迪斯肯特 挺住
Hold on, Diskant. Hang on.
斯奎伯 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
Scribble, what the fuck is you doing?
兄弟 捡起枪来干掉那杂种
Nigga, pick that gun up and blast that motherfucker!
兄弟 捡起枪来干掉那杂种
Nigga, pick that gun up and blast that motherfucker!
我下不了手 老友
It ain't me, dawg.
下一枪就瞄你的头
The next one's in your dome, nigga!
温斯顿 别这样
Winston, don't do it.
温斯顿 你这算什么? 他是你的奴隶主子吗?
Winston? Winston, what the fuck is that? That's your slave name, nigga?
动手 兄弟 做掉那个白人
Do it, nigga! Man, kill that white boy!
难道你是白人? 做掉那个白人
You white, man? Kill that white boy!
伙计 我办不到
I can't, man.
这黑鬼真操蛋
Fuck this nigga!
我先出去 老友 掩护我
I'm out, dawg. Cover me. Come on.
坚持住 迪斯肯特
Hang on, Diskant.
挺住
Hang on.
让我看看你 你怎么哭了?
Let me see you. Why are you crying?
脱掉它
Take that off.
坐下来 汤姆
Sit down, Tom.
我搞砸了 葛蕾丝
It went bad, Grace.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我应该自己去的
I should have gone alone.
我把一个孩子带进了枪战
I took a boy to a gunfight.
你为什么哭?
Why are you crying?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
现在播报今晚头条
WOMAN ON TV: In our coverage of tonight's top story,
探长汤姆•勒德洛 警龄18年的洛杉矶警♥察♥
Detective Tom Ludlow, an 18 year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department,
目前被通缉中 因被怀疑与一起枪击案有关
is wanted in connection with the shooting deaths
此案发生于凌晨 涉及两名卧底警员
of two undercover deputy sheriffs in the early hours of the morning.
警方尚未辨认出第三名死者 但此人也属警队人员
Officials have yet to confirm a third victim, who may also be a peace officer.
另外警方透露 当凶案发生时
In addition, they have stated Detective Ludlow was off duty
勒德洛探长并不在执勤
at the time of the shootings,
同时 他还是另一涉警惨案的
and is the only suspect in yet another tragedy...
唯一疑凶 …在洛杉矶法律实施
Cops. ...in the Los Angeles law enforcement.
接下来为您报道…
MAN ON TV: Reports continue to bring you...
他们怎么会知道? 那两个人是警♥察♥?
How do they know that? That they were cops?
我刚离开现场 就上了电视?
I just left. It's on the news?
是你干的吗?
Did you do it?
当然是你干的
Of course you did it.
我根本不知道他们是卧底 可我应该猜到
I had no idea they were deputies. But I should have.
“活生生的危机” 老天
"Exigent circumstances." Jesus.
你是怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
难道你就不能和大家一样过正常的生活吗?
Huh? Why can't you have a normal life like everyone else?
我得走了 不 不行
I should go. No. No.
你不能再回去了
You're not going out there.
噩梦要上演了 葛蕾丝 我得走了
This is gonna be a nightmare, Grace. I've got to go.
不 不行 汤姆 别踏出这门半步
No. No, Tom. This door is staying closed.
整个洛杉矶的警♥察♥都在找你 你想去送死?
Every cop in LA is hunting for you. You want to get killed?
葛蕾丝…葛蕾丝
Grace. Grace.
和我撇清关系 好吗?
You need to get away from me. Okay?
离得越远越好
You need to get far away.
所有我碰过的东西都死了
Everything I touch dies.
趴下
Down on the fucking floor!
趴在地上 马上 我没反抗
On the fucking floor, now! I'm not resisting!
什么都不要说
Don't say a fucking word.
请别这样 闭嘴
No, please. Shut up.
起来
Get up.
王八蛋 你完了
You're an asshole. You're going down.
干掉两个条子 不要命了吗?
Killed two fucking cops. What's the matter with you?
把这人♥渣♥带走
Get that piece of shit out of here.
去局里是另一条路 我们不去局里
Downtown's the other way. SANTOS: We're not going downtown.
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
你的婊♥子♥不错
That bitch of yours is fine.
什么? 华盛顿家的寡妇也不赖
What? So is Washington's widow.
你把她俩都干了 嗯?
You're fucking them both, huh?
你对哪个有感觉 但丁? 我喜欢琳达
Which one you feeling, Dante? I like Linda.
你不该给她那录像 勒德
SANTOS: You shouldn't have given her the video, Lud.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的?
What the fuck were you thinking?
你害死了那婊♥子♥
You handed that bitch a death sentence.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
我们一直盯着你呢 混♥蛋♥
We've been watching you, asshole.
告诉过你别管闲事 警告过你多少次了?多少次了?
How many times were you told to let it go? Hmm? How many?
消消气 老友 别跟他废话
Cool, homes. Don't get him going.
嘿 他妈的 看看他给我们带来多大♥麻♥烦
Hey, fuck him! Look what he's making us do.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Smug fucking punk.
你想明白了吗 勒德?
Did you figure it out, Lud? Huh?
那天弗雷蒙特和寇茨是怎么到店里的?
How did Fremont and Coates make it to the market that day?
他们杀了华盛顿之后 是你开车接他们回去
After Washington got them kicked loose, you picked them back up.
把他们带到山上杀了 对吗
Took them to the hills and popped their melons, right?
你真该去当侦探啊 我们先取了些DNA样本
You should be a detective. We took some DNA samples first.
搞了些头发和口水 就成了弗雷蒙特和寇茨干的
Got a little hair, little spit. Voila! Fremont and Coates did it.
既然不是华盛顿 那是谁签收了那些毒品?
Who signed out the dope? It wasn't Washington.
是你
You.
他们想要把毒品销毁了
They were gonna incinerate it.
那还不如卖♥♥掉赚点儿钱 是吧?
Might as well sell and make a dollar out of it, you know?
是给你 还是给那“饼干罐”?
For you or the cookie jar?
你还没那么厉害 桑托斯 到底给是谁?
You're not that smart, Santos. Who was in?
希尔克?还是克雷迪?
Silky? Clady?
沃德
Wander.
是沃德
Wander.
自始至终都是沃德
It's a Wander caper all the way.
他是唯一能主导这一切的人
He's the only one who could pull those strings.
他几年前该把你也拉进来
He should have pulled your string years ago.
真搞不懂 他干嘛一直把你留在身边
We couldn't figure out why the fuck he kept you around all this time.
他是杰克的乖乖宠物
Man, he's Jack's little pet.
这么多年一直帮他卖♥♥命
Been doing the man's dirty missions for years.
华盛顿不是把我出♥卖♥♥♥给比格斯
Washington wasn't giving me up to Biggs.
他是想揭发这个大人物 他是想揭发沃德
He was giving up the big dog. He was giving up the king.
你被沃德耍了 傻瓜 我们都在耍你
Wander played your fool ass, puto. We all have.
你是蠢蛋 兄弟
You're a fucking chump, bro.
杀华盛顿的人真是警♥察♥?
Washington's killers, they really cops?
没错
Yeah, they were.
在贫民窟卧底的那对警♥察♥ 曾经很风光呢
Couple of deputies from the ghetto having the time of their lives.
也帮我们赚了不少钱
And making us a lot of money.
他们本该送你见阎王 你倒把他们干掉了
They were supposed to punch your ticket. But you punched theirs.
没错 现在我们来送你一程
Yeah. Now we gotta punch yours.
你们想去山上 正上山呢 兄弟
电影精选列表