你以为是谁在为希尔克 那么多次的诉讼案埋单?
Who do you think paid for Silky's defense during all those lawsuits?
是谁来付你的养老费?
Who's gonna pay for your retirement?
我只是在修正这个体制中的弊端 汤姆
I'm just correcting a flaw in the system, Tom.
这是警♥察♥之间的互助
This is about cops helping cops.
如果教师和消防员也能这么做
And if a teacher or a fireman could do it,
他们也会照做的
they would do it, too.
只把坏人抓起来 难道行不通吗?
What happened to just locking up bad people?
我们都是坏人 汤姆
We're all bad, Tom.
你曾是我的挚友
You were my best friend.
我们是一家人
We were family.
把枪放下 勒德洛
OFFICER: Drop it, Ludlow!
死的人已经够多了
There's been enough killing.
你一打电♥话♥我就来了
I came as soon as you called.
你应该是第一个到现场的吧
Guess you're first on scene.
不是我 是你
Nope. You are.
看来是“杰克的朋友越来越贪 奔着钱来了”
Looks like Jack's friends got greedy and came after the money.
看上去是这样吗? 不会错
Is that what it looks like? Mmm hmm.
这一切是你的计划吗 长官?
This is your plan, Captain?
坐在幕后看我们自相残杀?
Just sit back and let us all kill each other?
你本人就是计划
You were the plan.
其他人没办法接近他
No one else could touch him.
一旦你看清了事实 就没有其他的结局
Once your eyes were opened, there was no other outcome.
汤姆 所有的这一切
Decisions were made, Tom,
都是由那些授人以柄的权贵们安排的 长官
by powerful men with powerful secrets. Captain.
他们害怕杰克
They were afraid of Jack.
于是向我求助
They asked me to help.
有一天 当你在大厅和局长擦肩而过 他会向你点头致意
One day, you will pass the Chief in the hall and he will give you a nod.
而你应该明白其中的含义
And you will know why.
因为你做了正确的事 汤姆
Because you were right, Tom.
我们真正需要像你这样的人
We do need you.
电影精选列表