街头之王
唷 兄弟
Yo, dawg.
Konnichiwa(日语)
Konnichiwa.
什么?
What?
Konnichiwa的意思是“你怎么样?”
Konnichiwa Konnichiwa. Konnichiwa means, "What's up?"
到底他妈怎么样? 那句话我们懂
So what the fuck's up? We know what it means.
来 抽一口?
Hey, you want a smoke?
纯度特高 一眼能看透后衬的包装纸
You can read the paper through this, it's so clean.
嗨上几口 干起那事儿来如狼似虎
A couple of hits, you'll be fucking like beasts.
你们喜欢干炮 对吧? 我说
You boys like pussy, right? Hey!
在你眼里 我们成吸毒的了?
Do we look like fucking tweakers to you?
你到底有货没有? 有 你呢?
So you got the shit or not? Yeah. You?
这他妈什么玩意? 我们说要机♥枪♥
What the fuck is this? We said a machine gun.
这不就是机♥枪♥吗
It is a machine gun.
能随身带那样的
The kind you can carry.
那货我弄不来
Couldn't get none of those.
别小瞧这家伙 朝鲜战争的新科技
This baby's got character. Korean War vintage.
没准儿你俩谁的爷爷当年在仁川
Maybe even mowed down one of your grandpapa sans
拉电网的时候 就是让它给干倒的
when he was charging the wire at Inch'on.
净他妈扯淡 扳机都扣不动了
This is bullshit. It's fucking stuck.
去他妈的机♥枪♥ 买♥♥我这辆车吧 装下仨人没问题 也不是黑♥车♥
Fuck it, take the ride. Three large. VIN's clean.
小弟 我开的车值10万块钱呢
Nigga, I drive a $100,000 car!
真想要你这糟烂车 我们就直接抢了
We want your faggoty ass ride, we'll jack it from you.
冷静 不用现在就拿主意
Cool. Don't decide right now.
Konnichiwa是日语 对韩国人来讲是骂人的话
Konnichiwa is Japanese. It's insulting to Koreans.
你自己都分不清 还能怪我?
How am I supposed to tell if you can't?
小白脸儿 这话他妈什么意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, white boy?
我的意思是 你长了双小弯钩眼睛 穿得像白人 口气像黑人 开车像犹太人
It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black and drive Jew.
所以说 连你自己都搞不清身份
So, how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead,
你还指望我能分清 你个吃狗肉的亚洲鬼子?
dog munching dink you are if you don't?
哎
Yo.
你♥他♥妈♥认识我俩吗?
Do you know who the fuck we are?
废话
Yeah.
两个买♥♥机♥枪♥还要找便宜的土鳖
You're a couple of panheads buying a machine gun out of a trunk.
怎么样 婊♥子♥养♥的♥?
Wassup, you son of a bitch?
把人拽起来 滚起来
Pick him up. Get your ass up.
我要撤了
I'm getting the shit out of here.
钥匙拿来
Give me the keys!
走
こんにちわ 賤人 Konnichiwa, bitch. Let's go!
在哪儿?
Where?
韩国姐妹失踪 请打报料热♥线♥
别害怕
It's okay.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
沃德分局长 恭贺破获此案
Captain Wander, congratulations on breaking the case.
能透露一下双生姐妹是如何找到的吗?
Can you tell me how you found the twins?
茱莉 我的人已经把全市找个底朝天了
Julie, my people had turned the city upside down looking for these girls.
我对手下人感到万分自豪
I could not be prouder of my men.
女士 请留步
OFFICER: Ma'am, excuse me.
你怎么能打上大号♥的人?
How can you shoot a guy taking a dump?
真的 蹲大号♥就像……很神圣的 你等于是在教堂里开枪杀人
I mean, seriously. That... That's sacred. That's like shooting a man in church.
在道奇队(棒球队名)比赛时也是
Or a Dodger game.
要当英雄就得不惜代价 随时随地下手 对吧 拉德?
Hey, whatever it takes to be a hero. Anytime, anyplace, right, Lud?
那一套早过时了
It gets old.
我恨这些贼眉鼠眼 强♥奸♥小姑娘的狗杂碎
I hate these short eyed, kiddie raping bastards.
我恨这些贼眉鼠眼 强♥奸♥小姑娘的狗杂碎
I hate these short eyed, kiddie raping bastards.
绑♥架♥些有胸有臀的成熟♥女♥人也算像话啊
At least kidnap some full grown ladies with shapes.
哎 勒德 下回不如查查他的衣柜吧?
Wow. Maybe you should check his closet next, huh, Lud?
医生正在给女孩们作体♥检♥
The girls are being examined by a physician right now.
两姐妹状况良好
Both twins are in good health
很快就能与家人重聚了
and will be reunited with their family shortly.
《洛杉矶时报》明天的头条将是
SANTOS: LA Times front page tomorrow is gonna say,
“个性恶探勇救迷踪姐妹花”
"Vice Detective Rescues Missing Twins."
探员 孑身一人
Detective. Singular.
说得好像我们在办案组里
Yeah. Like we've been sitting around on our ass
成天闲坐着吃干饭一样
doing jack shit in our unit the last month.
嘿 你俩把这话收收 头儿马上要到了
Hey! You two cut the shit. The boss is on his way right now.
我说 你就不能让我们也表现几次?
I mean, you could have saved some for us.
我这算是帮你 桑托斯 你这叫帮我?
I did you a solid, Santos. You did me a solid?
你愿意他们天天在你梦里? 你喜欢杀人?
You want to see their faces every night? You want to be a killer?
你知道个屁 给我闭嘴
You know what? Shut the fuck up.
嘿 干嘛呢你们?
Hey, hey, what the hell is going on?
这不是小孩的游戏打闹
Hey! This is real professional.
要是正好被警长撞见 成何体统?
What if I walked in here with the Chief, huh?
桑托斯 你上外边去
Santos, deploy your ass outside.
去找泰德•伯曼 确保发案现场记录没有错漏
Find Ted Berman and make sure that that crime scene log is in order.
遵命 长官 快走 小子
Yes, sir. Run along, boy.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
SANTOS: Shut the fuck up.
你们俩 别打嘴仗了
WANDER: Hey, secure that bullshit, all right? Both of you.
克雷迪 你带迪米尔回局里写材料
Clady, you take DeMille back to the barn and start writing.
半夜之前 让我看见白纸黑字
I want something to red pin by midnight.
马上把收尸的叫进来
Tell those body monkeys to get right in here.
没说的 队长 走吧
You got it, Cap. Let's go.
太妙了
This is crazy!
你把人全摆平了
You fucked them up!
干得不错
This is beautiful.
还有那套“机关枪”的伎俩 堪称完美
And that machine gun shit, that was perfect.
我知道你总是迫不及待 可实际效果也还不坏
I know you hated waiting, but it's better this way.
你还好吧? 嗯 我…
You all right? Yeah. I...
我中枪了 我是问你状态还好吧?
I got shot. Yeah, but you okay?
杰克 我还算好
Yeah, I'm okay, Jack.
因为我觉得 你对这些家伙干得…
'Cause I know you're not tripping about these...
还不算很过火吧?
These assholes right here?
毙了他们 杀光他们
Fuck them. Screw them.
你跟邪恶针锋相对 你赢了
You went toe to toe with evil and you won.
你救了那对双生姐妹
You saved those girls.
干得漂亮 汤米
This is lovely, Tommy.
来 过来 拥抱一下吧
Come here. Come here, man. Give me... Give me a hug!
来吧
Come on.
轻点儿 肋上有伤 你为什么要躲?
Ribs are tender. What you hiding from?
没什么 你在躲什么?
Nothing. What you hiding from?
你喝酒了
You've been drinking.
你知道…他们说伏特加的那套话吗?
You know that... That thing they say about vodka?
什么“喝了也闻不出来”的?
How you can't smell it?
那都是胡扯 地方检察处的特派组正在路上
It's bullshit. The D.A.'s shooting team is en route right now.
你这个样子 不能接受公众质询
And you're not ready for public consumption.
来吧 我送你去医院
So, come on. I want to get you to a hospital,
避避那些家伙 来
get you away from all those guys. Come on.
好吧 杰克 谢了
All right. Thanks, Jack.
我们能尽量避免损害
I think we can do some damage control.
这不是洛杉矶的“绝命小白脸”吗?
If it ain't LA's deadliest white boy.
你的岗位是不是站错了?
Aren't you on the wrong side of the yellow tape?
祝贺你 再添四枚杀人赛金牌
Congrats on four more notches for your gun belt.
我会为死在你枪下牺牲者的家人们祈祷的
I'll be praying for the families of your victims.
他们的称呼是“嫌疑犯”
They're called suspects.
真正的“牺牲者”是两个14岁的女学生 被嫌疑犯关在笼子里
The victims are the 14 year old school girls the suspects kept in a cage
她们人会被卖♥♥给恋童癖 百般凌♥辱♥ 还被拍下视频放到网上
and sold to chicken hawks to poke, prod and put on the Internet.
他们是“嫌疑犯” 华盛顿
Suspects, Washington.
嫌疑犯
Suspects.
就算他们十恶不赦 也有接受审判的权利
As evil as those men were, they had a right to trial.
韩国社团肯定会咬住这事儿不放的
There's gonna be some blowback from the Korean community on this one.
看你这副好斗德行 干脆点儿说出来多好?
Now that you're all militant, why don't you just say it?
我是种族主义者得了
You think I'm a racist.
你还有别的解释? 没有
You have another explanation? No, I don't.
因为我给嫌疑犯定罪的时候 如果他们是黑人 黄种人或者棕种人
Because if I roll and determine the suspects are black, yellow or brown,
我就端枪全轰飞了他们
I'll blow them out of their socks.
但换成白种人 我就开车送他们回家
But if they're white, I'll give them a ride home.
知道为啥吗? 因为我有种族歧视 操你
You know why? 'Cause I'm a racist. Fuck you.
要是能把这话录下来 让我丢条右胳膊都行
Man, I would give my right arm to have that shit on tape.
你怎么了 泰伦斯?
What happened to you, Terrence?
咱们曾经是兄弟
We used to be brothers.
哎 哎 华盛顿 回你的岗去 别乱来
Hey, hey, stay on point. Washington, you stay on point.
电影精选列表