Up in the hills. Up in the hills, brother.
首先 我们先打包你的头发 唾液和血样
First, we bag your hair, saliva and blood.
等他们找到琳达•华盛顿的尸体时
When they find Linda Washington's corpse,
你猜那上面都是谁的DNA?
guess whose DNA's gonna be all over it?
看起来是什么样子?
And what is it gonna look like?
你终于疯了 就像大家想的那样
Like you finally snapped, just like everyone knew you would.
勒德 至于你那个小护士
That little nurse of yours, Lud?
我会灌一肚子伟哥
You know, I'm popping a hundred milli Viagra
享用那诱人的棕色小屁♥股♥
and I'm gonna work that little brown ass.
然后再扭断她的脖子
Then I'm gonna break her neck.
把那该死的手铐从我嘴里拿开 混♥蛋♥! 你...
Get that fucking cuff out of my mouth, motherfucker! You...
拿掉那玩意儿
Get that piece of shit!
操 你这混♥蛋♥ 操蛋
SANTOS: Fuck you, motherfucker! You little motherfucker!
开枪打这混♥蛋♥
Shoot that motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
你好啊 帅哥
Well, hello there, handsome.
小盹打得还好?
Did you have a nice nap?
桑托斯 你的婊♥子♥要跑啦
Santos! Your girlfriend's getting away!
你在干嘛 勒德?
What are you doing, Lud?
爬向自己的坟墓?
You crawling to your own grave?
看我怎么跟这白♥痴♥玩
Watch me play with this fool.
噢
Oh!
孬种
Legger!
现在谁是老大 混♥蛋♥?哈?
Who's the boy now, motherfucker? Huh?
这小子要把自己活埋了
Homeboy's gonna bury himself.
搞定他然后撤吧
Just do the fucking puto and let's go.
到此为止了 勒德
So this is it, Lud.
故事就是这样结束的 迪米尔 你在搞什么?走吧
This is how it ends. DeMille, what the fuck? Let's go, bro!
闭嘴 正在兴头上呢
Shut up! I'm having fun!
在哪? 那该死的光盘在哪?
Where? Where is the fucking disc?
哈?
Huh?
光盘在哪?
Where's the disc?
好了
Okay.
过来
Come here.
你比你那该死的老公难缠多了
You're a lot tougher than that piece of shit husband you used to have.
现在还垂死挣扎
You're getting ahead of yourself.
今晚咱们就呆在这了
We're gonna be here all night.
赶紧跑 琳达 随便去哪儿都好
You have to go, Linda. Wherever it is, you gotta go.
不忙
Come on.
我已经收拾好行李了
I'm already packed.
你好自为之吧 探长
Take care of yourself, Detective.
你想去哪儿 警♥察♥杀手?
Where are you gonna go, cop killer?
我想办法混进来了
I let myself in.
很显然
Clearly.
你还好吧 汤姆? 我很担心你
You all right, Tom? I was worried about you.
很显然 我杀了两个警♥察♥ 迪斯肯特死了
Apparently, I killed two deputies. Diskant's dead.
桑托斯和迪米尔想置我于死地 于是我把他俩也杀了
Santos and DeMille dragged me off to die, so I put them down.
你能搞定这一切吗 杰克?
Can you fix this, Jack?
噢 我会帮你处理 一定的
Oh, I'm going to fix it. I'm going to fix it.
知道吗 我早怀疑桑托斯和迪米尔
You know, I suspected that Santos and DeMille
和华盛顿是一伙的
were capering with Washington,
但我不愿意相信 这种丑事会在我的部门发生
but I didn't want to believe this kind of shit was going on in my unit.
没错 我也是
Yeah. Me neither.
头儿 最好把克雷迪也叫来 我需要你们
Boss, you better get Clady up here. I need you guys.
我这就全告诉他
I'll get him in the loop.
我现在就把他叫来 你需要一个不在场证人
I'm gonna get him up here right now. You need an alibi.
聚会过后 你就一直在那张沙发上睡觉
You were sleeping on the couch after the party.
是桑托斯和迪米尔杀了警♥察♥
Santos and DeMille, they killed those deputies.
不是你 绝对不是你
Not you. Not you.
他来了 干掉他 国王密令
这是克雷迪的手♥机♥
This is Clady's phone.
还有他的警徽
And his badge.
这一切都是你干的 杰克 是你
All this is you. It's you, Jack.
是你干的 是你 汤姆
It's you. It's you, Tom.
承认吧 你就承认吧
Own it! Fucking own it!
你早知道他们是卧底
You knew they were cops!
这些家伙当卧底太久了
Those guys were so deep undercover
以至于…失去了理智
that they... They lost their fucking minds!
不用为他们难过 你不该为他们感到难过
Don't mourn them. You can't mourn them.
你陷害我 你想害死我
You set me up! You sent me in to die, Jack!
我没陷害你 是你自己陷害自己
I didn't set you up! You set yourself up!
我想救你 你却每次都让我下不来台
I was trying to save you! You backed me up in a fucking corner!
是你杀了华盛顿 去他妈的华盛顿吧
You killed Washington! Fuck him!
去他妈的桑托斯 去他妈的迪米尔 去他妈的克雷迪 他们都见鬼去吧
Fuck Santos! Fuck DeMille! Fuck Clady! Fuck them all!
都见鬼去吧
Fuck them all!
他们一文不值
They're a dime a dozen.
但是你
You...
你 伙计
You, man.
你不一样
You're special.
你对我来说不一样
You're special to me.
那迪斯肯特呢?
And Diskant?
他一样吗?
He special?
我眼睁睁看着一个好人 就因为你死了
I watched a good man die because of you.
这完全是
That is entirely
你的错
your fault.
算了 汤姆
Come on, Tom.
让这一切都过去吧
How do we get past this?
我和你注定飞黄腾达
We got a destiny. You and me.
不可能就这样过去的 杰克
Nobody's getting past this, Jack.
一切都结束了 现在轮到你了
Everything ends now. You end now.
我投降啦 我投降啦
I surrender! I surrender.
来铐我吧 起诉我吧
Hook me and book me!
外面就有车
There's a rover right there!
开车过来 运东西的那辆
Put it out! One for transport!
天啊 汤姆•勒德洛抓住他的罪犯啦
Goddamn! Tom Ludlow, he got his man now!
是我看中了你
I found you.
是我造就了你
I made you possible.
现在你比任何时候都需要我 汤姆
Now you need me more than ever, Tom.
你觉得我发现事实真♥相♥的时候 我会怎么做?
What did you think I'd do when I found out?
等一等 伙计
Wait, man. Wait.
等等
Wait.
我的墙
My wall.
那堵墙里面
It's all there. In the wall.
有一些秘密 会要了咱们的命
These secrets, they're killing us.
就是那堵墙 破开它
That's it. Open it up.
破开 把墙破开
Open it up! Tear it down!
把墙砸开
Tear it down!
对了
That's it.
看见了吧
There it is.
就是它
This
这就是我的力量
is my power.
这就是我的王冠
This is my crown.
我是秘密之王 汤姆
I'm the king of secrets, Tom!
我知道城里哪个议员吸毒
I know which city councilman is doing lines.
我知道谁喜欢娈童 知道谁在兜售合同
I know who likes boys. I know who's selling contracts.
我知道…谁在家里欺负老婆
I know who... Who's beating his wife.
汤姆 我掌控一切秘密 连局长也不例外
I own them! Even the Chief is in my pocket, Tom.
你以为这么多年 我是怎么保护你的?
How do you think that I've been able to protect you all these years?
你以为自己的为所欲为是怎么来的?
What do you think it is that you're doing?
所有那些任务
All these missions,
你以为光凭你 就能随随便便 碰那些不能碰的人物?
how do you think that you're able to touch the untouchables?
我就快荣升局长了
I'm gonna be chief!
我一定能当上局长
I will be chief!
我能当上市长
I will be mayor!
这是咱们俩的世界 汤姆
This is our world, Tom!
所以 咱们来接管它吧
So, let's take it!
你找人杀华盛顿 就是为了这些?
That why you put a hit on Washington?
你为什么还想杀我?
Why you tried to kill me?
那样就能拿钱继续把墙塞满?
So you can keep stuffing money in your wall?
但这是“咱们”的钱
But this is our money.
是属于整个组的
The unit's.
电影精选列表