Look, I came here to help you. Help me?
你来是因为良心不安
You came to help yourself sleep at night.
5万元现金 你以为特伦斯是白♥痴♥?
That $50,000, you think Terrence was stupid?
他知道自己找过比格斯队长之后 以后就成了众矢之的
He knew he had a bull's eye on his back the second he went to Captain Biggs.
因此我们卖♥♥掉了房♥产
So we sold our house.
星期五就起程去巴哈马
We were leaving Friday for the Bahamas.
重新开始生活
To start over.
我们很天真 不是吗?
Silly of us, wasn't it?
还有话吗 探员?
Anything else, Detective?
没有了
No.
勒德
(LAUGHS) Lud!
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
投诉处的活儿如何了? 你老婆刚投诉完
Hey. How's Complaints? Just missed your wife.
她来过?有意思 是啊
Oh. She was here? That's cute. Yeah.
给你带了点东西
I got something for you.
专门给你的
That's for you.
难道是? 就是它
Is that it? That's it.
是的 就是它
Yeah. That's it.
是的 就是它
Yeah. That's it.
你留着吧 当作一个小纪念品
You keep it. A nice little souvenir for yourself.
但 汤姆 这个…
But, Tom, this is...
我说 一切都结束了
I mean, it's over.
汤姆 都结束了
Tom, this is over.
你背后还有我们 汤姆
We got your back, Tom.
喂 是你牢里的伙计
Yeah. It's your man in high power.
拿到名字了 说
I got that name. Fire away.
是当地一个混混 做点小生意
It's this OG dude. Sell a little of this, little of that.
开着过气的凯迪拉克
Drive an old ass Cadillac.
名字是? 斯奎伯 大家叫他斯奎伯
Name. Scribble. They call him Scribble.
真名叫什么温斯顿之类的 搞不清
His real name's Winston or some shit. I don't know.
伙计 把我搞出去 这就来
Man, get me up out of here. It's on its way.
想不到这都能行
DISKANT: I can't believe this shit worked.
是斯奎伯 来得挺巧
Scribble. It's catchy.
我这儿正有人盯着他
I got a Metro unit tailing him.
去抓他 迪斯肯
Go get him, Disco.
别让我失望 你不来吗?
Make me proud. You're not coming?
哇 哇 小心 小心 迪斯肯 你结过婚没有?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Watch it! Watch it! You married, Diskant?
订婚了 而且我还想活着再见她
Engaged. And I'd like to see her again.
嘿 听过有个东西叫“饼干罐”吗?
Hey, you ever hear of something called the "cookie jar"
关于腐♥败♥ 勒索 冲突之类的?
in reference to corruption, shakedowns, Serpico shit?
不知道 怎么了?
No. Why?
与我处理的一个投诉有关
A complaint I'm working on.
目标在威尔农路东侧
OFFICER ON RADIO: We're eastbound on Vernon passing Fig.
是否需要拦截?
Do you want us to jam them?
无需拦截 盯着他随时汇报就好 我们就到
That's a negative. Just keep eyes on and call it out. We're en route.
小心路口
Watch the crosswalk!
嘿
MAN: Hey!
看见他了
There he is.
已发现目标 终止跟踪
We got him. Break off.
收到
OFFICER ON RADIO: That's a rog.
手放到能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them!
你们算谁个的鸟啊? 缉毒警?
What the hell y'all supposed to be, man? Narcs?
对 缉毒警
Yeah, we're narcs.
看看你的眼珠多突啊 磕药过头了?
Look how pinned out your eyes are. Taking a little off the top?
药效持久?
Little jones maintenance?
你该戒了这东西
You need to kick that shit.
我有律师 你可以和他谈谈 这是他名片
I got a lawyer. You might want to talk to him. I got his card.
你清醒些 暂时还万事大吉
You, wake up. Nothing's happened yet.
丑话在先 你可是不能保释的
But FYI, you know you got a no bail warrant.
现在给你带上手铐 等着蹲到海枯石烂吧
I put the cuffs on now, you're locked up until the apocalypse.
随你便吧 现在就逮捕我
Well, whatever, man. I mean, take me in right now, dawg.
说“你有权保持…”?
I mean, read me my Mirandas.
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands back on the fucking wheel!
还有你 看住了那些小丑
Yo, two for two! Watch those fucking jokers.
退后 都给我退后
Get back! Get the fuck back!
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 小白? 给我退回去
What the fuck you looking at, white boy? Get the fuck back!
你真的想在监狱戒毒?
You really want to kick heroin in County?
想上吐下泻地去见法官?
Want to see the judge all sick, shitting and puking yourself?
那看着可不好看 何苦呢?
That would look real good. And for what?
你不过是挡了我的道
You're just a rung on a ladder I'm climbing.
哪条道?
What ladder, man?
弗雷蒙特和寇茨在哪儿?
How do I find Fremont and Coates?
你看 不是我成心护着那两个杂种
Look, I ain't got no love for them banana boat motherfuckers, man.
但他们杀人不眨眼
But them dudes are straight monsters.
如果他们发现我走漏风声 非把我宰了不可
They'll put me in a box if they think I'm snitching.
我没请你在庭上指认他们
I'm not asking to finger the guys in open court.
只想我想找到他们
I just want to find them.
一旦我找到了 就没你的事了
Once I do, you're out of the mix.
我有一周都没见过他们了
I ain't seen them in a week, man.
有他们的电♥话♥吗?
You got a number?
没有 我怎么会有? 他们的电♥话♥换得很勤
No, I ain't got no number. Them dudes drop phones all the time.
都是他们找的我
They call me, man.
伙计 你搭档让我挺紧张的 能不能…
Look man, your man making me nervous back here. Could you...
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
你是想和法官谈 还是想帮我?
You wanna see that judge or you gonna help me find them?
我只在红梅町跟他们做过一次生意
Look, I did business with them one time in El Sereno.
在山上的一个破房♥子里 仅此而已
Little bitty ass house way up in the hills. That's it.
带我去
Show me.
你让我把宝贝留在大街上?
You expect me to leave my car in the hood, man?
有人在这儿开过杀戒
Someone had a party.
闻到没有?
Smell that?
我帮你挖出来?
Want me to put it out?
不用 拿凶手档案来
No. Get the murder book.
这是弗雷蒙特
This is Fremont.
还有他兄弟寇茨
And this is his buddy, Coates.
找到他们了
We found them.
很好
Great.
结案了
Case closed.
这俩家伙被埋有段时间了 华盛顿不可能是他们杀的
These guys have been here a while. There's no way they killed Washington.
还用问?
You think?
去你的 我尽力了
Fuck you. I'm doing my best.
要是弗雷蒙特和寇茨没作案 那华盛顿是谁杀的?
If Fremont and Coates didn't kill Washington, who did?
我们要抓谁?
Who're we chasing?
杀了这两个人的家伙
The assholes who smoked these guys,
拿了他们的DNA 栽赃到超♥市♥案子的家伙
harvested their DNA and planted it in the market. That's who.
我支持你 可你为什么栽赃两个死人?
I'm with you. But why do you frame two dead dudes?
咱们去问问
We're going to ask them.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么样 伙计?
What's up, man?
你知道这附近有野狼 对吧?
You know there's coyotes out here and shit, right?
还要去那么久?
Y'all been gone a minute.
认识这几个吗?
You know these guys?
不认识 从来没见过
No, man. I ain't never seen these dudes.
如果弗雷蒙特和寇茨找你 安排给我们见面
Look, if Fremont and Coates call you, set up a meeting.
就说“华盛顿再也办不成的 我能办成”
You tell them I can do for them what Washington can't anymore.
他们会懂你的意思
They'll know what you mean.
好的 我会记住的
All right, man. I'll hook it up.
能带我回去找车吗? 当然
Will you take me back to my car? Sure.
游得还好么? 还行
Have a nice swim? Yeah.
希望你们和新来的女孩相处愉快
WANDER: I hope you guys are playing nice with the new girl.
汤姆照顾好你了? 都是我照顾他
Is Tom taking care of you? I take care of him.
真的? 真的
WANDER: Yeah? GRACE: Yeah.
投诉处如何 勒德?
How's Complaints, Lud?
哦
ALL: Oh!
我宁可在交通事故现场捡碎尸
I'd rather scrape up body parts at a traffic collision.
瞧瞧 没有坏人可追 汤米就崩溃了
See, Tommy falls apart when he's not chasing bad guys.
他就是这个样
He's always been like that.
他天生不会害怕 对此我能讲上好几个段子
He was born without the fear gene. I could tell you some stories.
告诉我 不行 这里不能搬弄是非
Tell me! No, no, we don't kiss and tell around here.
我倒有个汤姆•勒德洛的经典故事
Now, I got the classic Tom Ludlow story.
当时他还是菜鸟 是我照顾着他
电影精选列表