我不乱来 沃德队长 从不乱来
Always, Captain Wander. Always.
来 汤姆 我领你走
Tom. Come on, let's get you out of here.
别离那个废物太近 杰克 是他先找碴的
Don't go near that piece of shit. He's got it coming, Jack.
别靠近他 离得远远的 越远越好
Do not go near him. You stay away, far away.
操他 这话当命令办
Fuck him. That's an order.
我等的是加西亚护士
I'm waiting for Nurse Garcia.
我也对她说过一样的话
I did the same thing with this girl once.
她从前是一家爵士酒吧的吧女
She was a waitress at a jazz bar.
我在她的服务区内坐着 只肯让她为我服务
And I'd sit in her section, wouldn't let anybody else serve me.
如果她换区 我就换张桌子坐
She'd change sections, I'd change tables.
贵在坚持 这是关键所在
Persistence. That's the key.
且慢
Wait a second.
你是那个警♥察♥ 你…我刚在电视里看过你
You're that cop! You're... I just seen your face on TV.
你在韩国城救了那对双生姐妹 没错吧?
You rescued those twins in Koreatown, right?
你没事儿吧? 中枪了吗?
Are you okay? Did you get shot?
没有
No.
对 中了
Yeah.
你又是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我?我是卖♥♥保险的 人寿险 车辆险 意外伤亡险
Me? I sell insurance, life, auto, casualty.
噢 想想还真是后怕啊 老兄
Wow, that's some heavy shit, man.
那些人 他们…先开的枪 对吧?
So those guys, they... They shot first, right?
什么?
Excuse me?
整个城市都在找那对孩子
Whole city was looking for those kids.
你又是怎么办到的?
How'd you find them?
我是吃这碗饭的
That's my job.
格林队长 格林队长…
WOMAN: Sergeant Green, Sergeant Green...
打扰了 队长
Excuse me, Captain.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
索伦森警长在对讲机里找你
Deputy Chief Sorensen is trying to raise you on a simplex.
汤姆 保险
Insurance, Tom.
我是卖♥♥保险的
I sell insurance.
如果你需要 你肯定需要
If you ever need any, and you will,
那就给我来个电♥话♥?
why don't you give me a call?
天知地知 你知我知
No one has to know but us.
别跟克雷迪和沃德说 咱俩单独谈
Not Clady, not Wander, no one.
听着 为你自己着想
Listen, for your own good,
别陷得太深了 免得我也爱莫能助
don't get yourself so far out there that I can't reel you back.
改天见
See you sometime.
那是谁?
Who was that?
专整警♥察♥的警♥察♥ 老天
A cop who burns cops. Jesus.
谁? 没谁 葛蕾丝
Who? Nobody, Grace.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
噢
Oh.
拿着
Hold this.
要是有空 直接过来就好
You know, you can just stop by sometime.
想见我 不必每次中了枪才来
You don't have to get shot when you want to see me.
为什么? 我喜欢这种方式 你不喜欢?
Why? I like it like this. Don't you?
对 不喜欢
No, I don't.
我不喜欢
I don't.
少来 保持距离
No. Don't get close to me.
我在这儿上班 不想因为你丢了工作
I work here. I'm not losing my license for you.
我是警♥察♥ 也不行
I'm a cop. No.
随便它吧
Whatever.
表明警♥察♥身份后 我踹开房♥门
TOM: I kicked the door after identifying myself as a police officer.
刚进门 一名手持银色自动手♥枪♥的 嫌疑犯就从起居室向我射击
Upon entry, I was fired upon by a suspect in the living room with a silver automatic.
我立即反击 对方被击毙
I returned fire, he goes down.
之后 另一名嫌疑犯用猎枪击中我的身体
Then I'm hit in the torso by shotgun fire from the second suspect.
你的进入点是?
Point of entry?
位于建筑西侧的前门
Front door on the west side of the structure.
你为何不请求后援?
OFFICER: Why didn't you call for backup?
势态万分紧急
Exigent circumstances.
当时房♥中传出哭叫声 我确信有犯罪活动进行
I heard screams emanating from the house and ascertained a crime was in progress.
…说点儿什么 保重 希尔克
...saying something. Take care, Silk.
与你共事倍感荣幸 多谢
It was great working with you. Thanks a lot.
这下更热闹了
Now it's a party.
噢 老天 队长 不如说是“狂欢”吧
Oh, my goodness! Now it's a binge, Captain.
怎么了 杀手? 慢坐
What's up, killer? Steady.
慢坐 好 坐下了
Steady. Yeah, he's in.
怎么了你? 克雷迪的报告让你心满意足了?
What's with you? What, Clady give you a happy ending?
对大队长讲话就用这种口气吗?
Is that any way to address a commander?
我今早接到警长的电♥话♥ 授勋典礼将在下周举♥行♥
I got the call from the Chief this morning. Badge ceremony's next week.
祝贺你 头儿
Congratulations, boss.
嘿 咱们马上要拿到“城市的钥匙”了 (意为取得至高无上的荣誉)
Hey. We're gonna have the keys to the city.
难以置信吧? 这下要封他当王啦
You believe that shit? They're crowning him king.
大家为这个干一杯 为国王干杯
Let's get a toast to that. A toast to the king!
沃德国王 沃德国王
King Wander! King Wander!
哎 我说头儿 等你上了任 能让我当你司机吗?
Yo, boss. Can I be your driver when you make chief?
随意 随意 想干嘛就干嘛
WANDER: You got it. You got it. Whatever you want.
我欠你的大情 汤姆
You know, I owe you one, Tom.
破了那对双生姐妹绑♥架♥案 才让我取得竞选优势
That Park twins caper, that gave me the edge.
这次提拔我 警长可是打破常规了
You know, the Chief, he's breaking tradition by promoting me here.
大队长的位子 一般都是内务部的领导来坐的
The first commander slot always goes to the head of Internal Affairs.
据说叫“顺理成章”
That's the way it is.
那是因为 他们抓了大家不少把柄
That's because they got so much dirt on everyone.
说得好 而且还得寸进尺 嗯?
That's right, and they're always looking for more, huh?
当然了
Yeah.
认识这个烦人家伙吗?
You know this prick?
装得像个热心市民 拿我例行公事
Came at me like Joe Concerned Citizen, asking procedural questions.
对 认识 我们之间还有过节 这个小…
Yeah, yeah, we got a history, this little...
听好 明枪总是很好躲
See, if you showed up during the daytime,
只怕暗箭难防
you would know who your enemies are.
你跟他说什么了?
What'd you tell him?
我忍♥不住 克雷迪 我什么都说了
I couldn't help myself, Clady. I told him everything.
够坦诚啊
DeMILLE: Attaboy!
知道么 这就是典型的 “比格斯式”下三滥招数
You know, this is a typical Biggs bullshit move.
这就是他的小动作 总在背后整人
This is his M.O. He'll back door you every fucking time.
内务的人怎么突然盯上我了?
Why is Internal Affairs up my ass all of a sudden?
是你的前搭档华盛顿 老弟 他一直打你的小报告
It's Washington, brother. Your ex partner's been snitching.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Holy shit.
杰克 说详细点儿
Jack, talk to me.
这几周来 华盛顿与比格斯队长有几次密会
Washington's had several meetings with Captain Biggs over the last few weeks.
局里是没秘密可言的
There are no secrets in the department.
所以 当我意识到这个问题
So, when I became cognizant of the problem,
我就派人盯着他
we threw a tail on him.
我跟着这家伙东奔西跑
I followed this guy Eastside, Westside, Southside.
最后才知道 他去了上岗区比格斯的家里
Next thing I know, he's ringing Biggs' doorbell in Upland.
华盛顿把谁卖♥♥了?
Who's Washington giving up?
就是你 汤姆
You, Tom.
我?怎么专捡这时候? 对
Me. Why now? Yeah.
因为我把他从组里开了 他是个报复心极强的混♥蛋♥
Because I shitcanned him from the unit and he's a vindictive bastard.
现在他的任务就是 要整垮我手下全部的尖子
Now he's on a mission to pull the rug out from under all my best guys.
我手下最好的人 就这么回事儿
All my best guys. That's what this shit is about.
哎 哎 哎
CLAD Y: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
汤米 汤米 冷静 冷静
CLAD Y: Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy! Man!
汤米 这就是你的人生
Tommy, hey, that's your life.
这都是避免不了的 我只想和他谈谈
That's your life right there. I'm just gonna talk...
谁一生中没受过这个呢? 我只想谈谈…
That's your life right there. I'm just gonna talk...
不行 不能去 你别去 你真想谈谈?
No, you're not. You're not. You want to talk?
那就谈谈 你♥他♥妈♥要是不马上坐下
Let's talk about my foot up your ass if you don't sit the fuck down
我就一脚踹青你屁♥股♥ 他说得对 赶紧坐下
in that goddamn chair. He's all right. Have a seat.
来吧 他没事儿了
Come on. He's all right.
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事儿?
WANDER: What the fuck is wrong with you?
一定别 我重复一遍 一定别因为华盛顿丢了你的警徽
Do not, and I repeat, do not hand Washington your badge.
我知道你们从前是好拍档
I know you two have done some dirt together.
但现在不是咱俩轻举妄动的时候
But we gotta hold the line, you and me.
这情况从前也不是没有 对不对?
We've been here before, haven't we?
还记得地狱之门向你敞开那天么 汤姆?
When the gates of hell opened up on you, Tom?
那时我救了你 现在我也要救你
And I took care of you then. I'm gonna take care of you now.
明白?
All right?
好吧 明白
Okay. Okay.
电影精选列表