除了得说很荣幸认识您以外
except to say it's been an honor meeting a man like you,
我衷心希望并祈祷我们还能再有机会重逢
and I do hope and pray we meet again. I really do.
也很荣幸认识你 夫人
It's been an honor meeting you too, ma'am.
很荣幸 -好的
Pleasure. Yes.
我要很高兴地告诉你们拿骚的天气正温暖怡人
I'm happy to tell you that the weather's fine and balmy in Nassau.
拿骚? -好的 谢了 先生
Nassau? Yes, thank you, mister...
默奇森 美国大使♥馆♥保卫处 -好
Murchison. Security division, U.S. embassy. Yes.
我去送送默奇森先生 亲爱的
I'll see Mr. murchison to the door, dear.
哦 拿着
Oh, here!
干得好啊 演技大♥师♥
Nice work, sir Laurence.
哦 我表现得很棒 不是吗 -只不过有一点点过火
Oh, I really had it tonight, didn't I? Just a teensy bit overboard.
机票拿来了吗 -在这
You got the plane tickets? Right here.
明天11点 去拿骚市的头等舱
First class. 11:00 tomorrow for Nassau.
你确定她会和你一起去吗?
Sure she'll go with you?
很抱歉 亲爱的 我愿付出一切让你免受这种痛苦
I'm sorry, dear. I would have given anything to have spared you that.
拿骚是怎么回事?
What was that about Nassau?
哦 没什么 -别这样 亲爱的
Oh, nothing. Now, darling.
好吧 那就告诉你
All right. I may as well tell you.
明天起 要在拿骚市举办为期一周的简报会
There's to be a week-long briefing session in Nassau starting tomorrow.
国务卿先生认为在这样的情况下
Secretary of state thought that under the circumstances
也许我们希望在一起共度最后的…
we might want to spend these last...
我是说 共度这段时光 但是…
I mean, these days together, but...
我差点想求你一起去 但后来转念一想
Well, I nearly begged you to come along, but then I thought,
就这样干脆地结束会不会反而更好
wouldn't it be better to make the break now, cleanly?
你可以管这叫自私 但是…
Call it selfish if you like, but
让我们彼此保持距离会不会更明智?
isn't it wiser to keep ourselves at arm's length?
我意思是
I mean,
如果我们愈发亲密 将来就会越痛苦
if we got any closer, it would be unbearable.
不是吗?
Wouldn't it?
哦 你是个了不起的人 卡特
Oh, you're a wonderful person, Carter.
好吧 就按你说的做
All right. Have it your way.
布拉威尔先生? -是我
Mr. bramwell? Yes.
晚上好 我能进来吗 非常感谢
Good evening. May I come in? Thank you very much indeed.
布拉威尔 我要对你开诚布公
Bramwell I'm going to be utterly frank with you.
如果你现在打电♥话♥给军情五处的范肖准将 让他核查我的信息
Should you pick up the phone and call brigadier fanshaw at mi-5 to check up on me,
他会毫不犹豫地否认自己或军情处的任何人听说过我 -哦?
he will unhesitatingly deny that he or anyone else in military intelligence has ever heard of me. Oh?
坐下
Sit down.
呃 你想喝… -工作时间不行 谢谢
Uh, would you... Not on duty, thank you.
从官方立场说 这次会面从未发生 明白吗?
Now, officially, this visit has never taken place. Clear?
是的 你确定找对人了吗 我不在政♥府♥部门上班
Yes. Are you sure it's me you want? I'm not in the government.
我也不在 所以我们开始吧 好吗?
And I'm not here, so we start level, right?
好吧
Yes.
谢了 不用
Thank you, no.
卡特·哈里森 哦 得了
Carter Harrison. Oh, come now.
要知道 英国情报部门还没有睡着
British intelligence isn't quite asleep, you know.
一位重要的美国企业主管为何与我国一群极端分子混在一起?
What's an important American business executive doing mixing with our lunatic fringe?
还是一群反美分子 嗯?
The anti-American brigade, hmm?
他吗? 我没有…我不知道
Is he? I wouldn't, I don't know.
哦 我想你知道 布拉威尔先生 我可以大胆推测一下
Oh, I think you do, Mr. bramwell and I could hazard a guess myself.
你可以? -是的
You could? Yes.
由于哈里森与这群人显然毫无共同之处
Since Harrison obviously has nothing in common with these people,
我大概推断是美国中♥央♥情报局派他潜进去的
I might draw the conclusion that the c.1.A. Has slipped him in.
作为某种间谍 -哦 不不 我向您保证 长官
As some sort of a spy. Oh, no, no, I assure you sir,
卡特·哈里森绝不是间谍 -那他想做什么?
Carter Harrison's not a spy. What's he up to, then?
我毫无头绪 我又不是他的…我是说这毕竟是自♥由♥国家
I have no idea. I'm not his... l mean after all, it is a free country!
不是吗?
Isn't it?
你知道的远比你说的多 布拉威尔
You know more than you're saying, bramwell.
即便如此 我也不会告诉每个擅闯我房♥间的甲乙丙丁
Even if I did, I don't talk to every Tom, dick and Harry who barges into my room,
就晃了一下手里的脏名片 连字都没法看清
waving a dirty little card I can't even read.
很好 如果你是这副态度 我想只能交给十二处解决了
Very well if that's your attitude, I think this is a matter for mi-12.
随便 不 等等
Fine! No, wait.
我向您保证 这件事绝无涉及安全问题
I assure you. There's no question of security involved.
如果接下来的话能让你更安心
And if it will put your mind at rest,
其实卡特和他妻子明天就会前往拿骚市度假
Carter and his wife are leaving tomorrow morning for a vacation at Nassau.
明天? 拿骚市? 和他妻子一起? -没错
Tomorrow? Nassau? With his wife? Yes.
但他妻子不是要扮演戈黛娃夫人吗?
But isn't his wife riding as lady godiva?
哦 不不不 都结束了 -真的吗 你确定?
Oh, no, no, no! That's all off. Really? Are you sure?
哦 我肯定 -哦?
Oh, positive. Oh?
喝吗? -不 工作时间不能喝 非常感谢
Would you? No. Never on duty. Thank you so much, no.
我知道了 好吧 谢谢 晚安 布拉威尔
I see. Well, thank you and good night, bramwell.
谢谢 呃 您是…
Thank you, uh, mister...
我想我还不知道你的名字
I don't believe I caught your name.
是的 这很正常 晚安
Yes, that's quite possible. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
不 不 拜托 不要
No, no! Please! Please don't!
救命 不 拜托 不要
Help! No, please don't.
不
No!
求求你们 不要
Have mercy, please!
别杀我 哦
Please don't do that! Oh!
哦不 哦不 不要
Oh, no! Oh, no. Please don't.
亲爱的? -救命 不要
Darling! Help! No!
怎么了 卡特
What is it? Carter!
哦
Oh!
哦 东妮
Oh, Toni.
你肯定做噩梦了
It must have been a nightmare.
我梦到有人在抓我
There were people chasing me.
拿着长矛
With Spears.
还有吹箭筒
Blowpipes.
我孤身一人 -哦
I was alone. Oh.
在沼泽里 还有鳄鱼
以及毒苍蝇
Tsetse flies.
没事了
It's all right.
但只有我一个人
But I was alone!
是啊 亲爱的 我懂 快躺下
Yes, darling, I know. Lie back.
可怜的宝贝 你不会再是一个人了
Poor baby. You're not alone anymore.
但我马上就是了!
But I will be!
不 亲爱的 再也不会了
No, darling. Never again.
我知道一起去伽东加不太现实
I know gadonga isn't possible,
但接下来无论你去任何地方 任何时间
but anywhere else you go, anytime,
我都和你一起去
I'll go with you.
任何地方? -任何地方
Anywhere? Anywhere.
包括…拿骚?
Even... Nassau?
包括拿骚
Even Nassau.
但是…
But...
扮戈黛娃的事怎么办?
What about godiva?
他们得找别人替补了
They'll have to find a substitute.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you
只因为你是你
for just being you.
那个…
Well, uh,
我想我该…
I suppose...
是啊
Yes.
你最好回自己房♥间
Better go back to your room.
我想…
I guess.
哦 哈里 我刚才正想打给你
Oh, Harry. I was just trying to call you.
男主人在家吗 -还在睡
Is the master at home? Still asleep.
他昨晚睡得很不安
He had a disturbed night.
好吧 在我们再度让他不安之前 这无法避免
Well, before we disturb him again, as disturb him we must,
我得到一个坏消息
I have sad tidings.
似乎"戈黛娃先生"说服"戈黛娃夫人"今天下午不去骑马了
It seems Mr. godiva has persuaded lady godiva not to ride this afternoon.
你怎么知道? -我有我的消息来源
How did you know? I have my sources.
也恰好知道他准备去哪
I happen to know precisely where he's going.
你知道? -是的
You know! Yes.
尽管不知道原因是什么
Though I don't know exactly why.
我无法想象你是怎么发现伽东加秘密任务一事的
I can't imagine how you found out about the gadonga mission.
但是哈里 这件事是绝对机密
But, Harry, it's absolutely confidential.
伽东加? -是的 而且这不光牵涉到石油
Gadonga? Oh, yes. And it isn't even about oil.
还涉及到国♥务♥院♥和联♥合♥国♥
It's the state department and the u.N.
他将作为特别谈判员前往… -伽东加!
He's going as a special negotiator to... gadonga!
哦 可怜的东妮 他去的是拿骚市
Oh, my poor Toni. He's going to Nassau.
是 我知道 -你知道?
Yes, I know. You know?
他必须先到那里参加几天简报会
电影精选列表