You're kidding?
如果你要扮成戈黛娃夫人提交抗♥议♥信 就得这么骑马
That's how you ride if you're lady godiva and delivering a letter of protest.
而且你知道送信的时间和地点吗?
And you know when and where you deliver it?
星期五3点在美国学会 -星期五3点在美国学会
Both: 3:00 Friday at the American institute.
上帝 你真的娶了一个疯子
Boy! You really did marry a nut!
疯子? 我娶的堪比一个疯人院
A nut? I married a whole plantation.
好吧 我们得把她弄到外地去 -哦 这么简单吗?
Yeah, we gotta get her out of town. Oh? That's all?
送你们去度假如何? -她不会去
How 'bout a vacation? She'd never leave.
除非没有扮戈黛娃的事 否则她会立马怀疑
Not with this godiva thing. She'd suspect something immediately.
而这正是那只大胡子秃鹫所盼望的!
And that's precisely what that bearded vulture's waiting for!
她还留胡子? -不 她才没留胡子
She wears a beard? No! She doesn't wear a beard!
是我要对付的其他对手
I have other enemies in this thing.
她是不会走的 除非有非常充分的理由
She wouldn't leave, not without something very strong.
有烟吗 -在那边
Got a cigarette? Over there.
得有一个让人无法抗拒 比她的事重要多的… (伽东加遭遇血洗 当地土著呈失控状态)
Something irresistible. Something bigger even than...
读这个了吗 迪克 -读了
See this, dick? Yeah.
我们在伽东加有石油设施吗?
Don't we have oil installation in gadonga?
有 不过上周四被他们一把火都烧了 怎么了
We did. They set fire to them last Thursday. Why?
假设我要被派往伽东加呢
Suppose I were sent to gadonga.
听着 如果你想自杀 可以用我的剃须刀
Look. If you want to commit suicide, use my razor.
它是电动的 但你可以用电源线上吊
It's electric, but you can hang yourself on the cord.
我是认真的 -你为什么要去伽东加?
I'm serious! Why do you want to go to gadonga?
我不去 但如果东妮以为我可能有去无回呢?
I don't! But suppose Toni thought I was going to an almost certain death?
我不明白 -你会的
I don't get it. You will.
伽东加? -没错
Gadonga? Yeah.
伽东加(注:巴哈马首都 位于新普罗维登斯岛北岸)
Gadonga.
先在阳光明媚的拿骚市稍作停留
With a brief stopover in sunny Nassau.
你会喜欢这个的
You'll like this.
穆莱·优素福·阿♥拉♥酋长的独家食谱
Special recipe of sheik moulay Yusef allh.
我真是没法戒掉你 会烹饪 变得顾家
I just can't get over you, cooking and, well, being domestic.
我觉得自己刚刚开始了解你
I feel I'm just beginning to know you.
我也觉得刚刚开始了解自己
I feel I'm just beginning to know me too.
了解自己真正想要的生活是什么
Just beginning to know what I really want out of life.
全都在这间房♥里
It's all right here in this room.
宁静 祥和…
Tranquility, peace...
还有你
And you.
是电♥话♥在响吗
Isn't that the telephone?
喂 什么?
Hello. What?
是的 他在 请稍等
Yes, yes. He is. Hold on a minute.
是美国的长途电♥话♥ J.L.史蒂文斯先生打来的
It's long distance from America. Mr. j.L. Stevens.
他是不是? -J.L.?
Isn't he the... jl.?
这肯定是个恶作剧
That must be some kind of a joke.
他从不亲自打给别人
He never calls anyone personally.
喂 谁呀?
Hello. Who is this?
哦 是的 J.L.是我
Oh, yes, j.L. Yes.
好吧 哈里森先生 我有件大事要通知你
Well, now, Mr. Harrison. I have important news for you.
那就是 咘叭~咘叭~咘叭~咘叭
It's rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb.
您要派我去哪? 什么时候?
You want me to go where? When?
我明白 先生 但这是我久违的假期
Well I realize that, sir, but I'm long overdue for a vacation.
我觉得自己应当有权婉拒
I feel as though I'm entitled to decline.
咘叭~哒巴~咘叭~哒巴~咘叭巴
Rub-a-dubba, rub-a-dubba, rub-bub-bub.
华盛顿!
Washington!
在谁办公室?
In whose office?
咘叭~哒巴~咘叭~哒巴~哈哒哒
Rub-a-dub, rub-a-dubba, hub-dub-dub.
您说国务卿?
The secretary of state!
他要亲自找我谈?
He wants to talk to me?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我等着
I'll hold on.
是 您好 国务卿先生
Yes. Hello, Mr. secretary.
咘叭~哒巴~咘叭~哒巴
总统先生觉得…我可以? 先生?
The president feels... me, sir?
好吧 当然 我没法拒绝
Well, of course, I can't say no.
咘叭~咘叭~咘叭 呜 好大的波霸!
Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb, ru... oh, what a rhubarb!
当然 我接受
Naturally, I-1 accept.
好的 先生 谢谢 感谢您的信任
Yes, sir. Thank you. And thank you for your confidence.
再见
Good-bye.
什么事 卡特
What is it, Carter?
没什么
It's nothing.
别管了
Just forget about it.
国务卿找你有什么事?
What has the secretary of state to do with you?
还有总统? 我不明白
And the president? I don't understand.
你不明白更好
It's best you don't.
他们要派你去哪 卡特? -那有什么要紧(伽东加遭遇血洗 当地土著呈失控状态)
Where are they sending you, Carter? What does it matter?
糟糕的是我得离开你了
The dreadful thing is I must leave you
在我们再度找回彼此之际
just when we've found each other again.
是伽东加 对吗
It's gadonga, isn't it?
为何这么说
Why do you say that?
我不是傻瓜 他们要派你去执行一些危险的任务!
I'm not a complete fool! They're sending you on some dangerous mission.
这是严格机密 不能让任何人知道
This is strictly classified information! No one must know.
该死 这个世界什么时候才能好起来
Damn it! When will this world grow up?
哦 抱歉 我…我不会再乱发脾气
Oh, I'm sorry. I... I won't let go again.
什么时候 卡特 你什么时候走?
When, Carter? When do you go?
让我们说好了
Let's get one thing straight.
只要我还在这里 就不要提伽东加的事
While I'm still here, we never heard of gadonga.
我们不要谈论它 就当它不存在
We don't mention it. It doesn't exist.
好吗?
All right?
好
Right.
晚餐已经好了
Dinner's ready.
味道不赖
That's not bad.
你什么都没吃
You haven't touched a thing.
卡特 你到底什么时候走?
Carter, when are you going?
好啦 我们说好了不破坏在一起的最后一晚
Now, we promised not to spoil our last night together.
是明天!
Tomorrow!
哦 对不起 我不是故意要告诉你
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to tell you.
在你之前的两个人已经被冷血的屠♥杀♥了
The two men before you were slaughtered in cold blood.
我知道 真可怜
I know. Poor devils.
不过别担心 第三次总会有好运
But don't worry, third time's a charm.
而且 我会安然无恙地住在一间豪华气派还有空调的新酒店
And besides, I'll be safe and sound in a nice, big, new, air-conditioned hotel.
伽东加希尔顿酒店
The gadonga Hilton.
是门铃响吗?
Isn't that the doorbell?
是哈里森夫人吗 -是我
Mrs. Harrison? Yes.
我是默奇森 美国大使♥馆♥保卫处的
Murchison. Security division. U.S. embassy.
请进 -哦 谢谢
Come in. Oh, thank you.
我这里有两件装备要给您丈夫
I... I have two pieces of equipment here for your husband.
哦 请放这边 -哦 谢谢
Oh, right over here. Oh, thank you.
哦 这是您丈夫的防弹背心 -防弹?
Oh, your husband's bulletproof vest. Bulletproof?
给我吧
Carter: I'll take that.
您好 哈里森先生 我是默奇森 大使♥馆♥保卫处的
Oh, Mr. Harrison. Murchison. Security. U.S. embassy.
您的防弹背心 -有必要现在讨论这个吗?
Your bulletproof vest. Is this quite necessary to discuss?
您说背心吗? 哦 非常有必要
The vest? Oh, very. Very.
比如说 它不光能防弹
For example, it's not only bulletproof, it's also
同时还能完全抵御毒箭的攻击
completely operational against poison darts.
只要不是20英尺以下范围射过来的就行
So long as they're not blown under a range of 20 feet.
哦 卡特 -还有别的吗 默奇森先生?
Oh, Carter! Anything else, Mr. Murchison?
哦 瞧我 还有救生包 务必随身携带
Oh, my word, yes. Survival kit. Keep that very handy.
谢谢 还有吗 默奇森先生
Thank you. Is that all, Mr. murchison?
我不该急躁 哈里森先生
I shouldn't be impatient, Mr. Harrison.
毕竟 要是你那两位不幸的前辈…
After all if your two unfortunate predecessors
能够多关注一下他们装备的话…
had paid more attention to their equipment...
好吧 还有什么? -半自动手♥枪♥ 莫格勒-卡特赖特型的
Very well. What else? Automatic pistol. Moeggler-Cartwright.
能射死20步外的人 10步外的蛇
Kill a man at 20 paces! Snake at ten.
蛇? -是的
A snake? Yes.
哦 说到射 你在途中会接受疫苗注射
Oh, and speaking of shots. You'll receive your inoculations en route.
有疟疾 白喉 黑水热 麻风和鼠疫
Malaria, diphtheria, Blackwater fever, leprosy and plague.
哦 还有最后一样 你的L.R.P
Oh, and, uh, finally, your l.R.P.
什么? -"万不得已药"
What? A last resort pill.
万不得已药? -是的 它们很了不起
Last resort pill? Yes, they're marvelous.
绝对可靠 比氰化物还快 只不过多了一点点痛苦
Absolutely reliable. Quicker than cyanide and only a teensy bit more painful.
得用水送服吗?
Do I take it with water?
哦 不 千万别碰那边的水 要命 非常要命
Oh, no! Never touch the water out there. Deadly, deadly.
好吧 我想就是这些了 哈里森先生
Well, uh, I guess that's about all, Mr. Harrison,
电影精选列表