不不 我不是找妇产科
No, no, no! I don't need obstetrics.
我要找… 接线员!
I need an... operator!
接线员!
Operator!
是的 喂 对 不要妇产科
Yes, yes. Hello. Yes, obstetrics.
对 我不需要你们
Yes, I don't need you.
我妻子也不需要你们
My wife doesn't need you either.
仔细听好了 我需要的是急救车
Now, listen. Listen carefully. I need an ambulance.
出了一起车祸 而我妻子不省人事
There's been an automobile accident, and my wife is unconscious
她现在正躺在一个殓房♥里…
and she's lying in a mortuary...
她走了! -我们很遗憾 先生
She's gone! Woman: Our sympathy, sir.
我妻子 她人呢?
My wife! Where is she?
哦 先生 你不会又把她弄丢了吧
Oh, sir! You haven't mislaid her again!
谁来为这一切买♥♥单 究竟什么意思
Man: Who's gonna pay for all of this? What's the idea?
我们永远也过不去了 -那就把马牵出来 我骑马过去
We'll never get through. Then get the horse. I'll ride it from here!
梅维丝 宾基 你们帮东妮牵马 我来开路
Mavis, binky. You help Toni get the horse out. I'll clear a path.
抱歉 退后 让一让 请让条路出来
Excuse me. Come on. Stand back! Clear a path, please.
拜托 各位 -能让我先过去吗
Come on everybody. May I get through, please?
这就是苏豪区 J.L. 古色古香 充满静谧之美
This is soho, j.L. Quaint place. Full of quiet charm.
让一让
Excuse me.
快点 宾基 看在上帝份上 -闭嘴吧 梅维丝
Hurry up, binky! For heaven's sake! Do put a sock in it, mavis!
只是出了点小事故 J.L. 警♥察♥很快就会把路清理好
Only a minor accident, j.L. The good old bobbies will clear it in a minute.
哦 东妮
Oh, Toni!
他帅呆了 快点 快上去 快上去
He's gorgeous! Come on. Come on. Up you go. Up you go!
帮她一把 一 二 三
Give her a hand. One, two, three.
没事的
Upsy-Daisy!
各位 能往后站吗 拜托了
Everybody, would you back up, please? Thank you.
能拜托你们倒下车吗 我们得清理一条通道 情况紧急
Would you mind backing up, please? We've got to clear a passage! It's very urgent!
你好啊 -哦
Hi, there! Oh!
那是谁? -我一位朋友
Who's that? Friend of mine.
英国特工 最高级别的那种
British secret service. Top level stuff.
可能要有英国皇室经过这里
This could be the royal family coming through.
你路子很广 布拉威尔 我喜欢这点 -谢谢
You get around, bramwell. I like that. Thank you.
倒下车 伙计 把相机准备好 可能会有激动人心的场面
Back up, please. Get your cameras ready, men. This may be something exciting.
不管是不是女王经过 我们都要迟到了
Queen or no queen, we're going to be late!
那我们还是步行吧
Then we'd better walk.
只有两个街区 -好
It's only two blocks. Right.
通知下面的人 我们要步行去
We're going to walk. Pass it on.
请让一让
Excuse us, please.
我们最好回去 J.L.
We better get back, j.L.
场面会很吓人 刚看到有个男人带着一枚炸♥弹♥
They're turning ugly. Just saw a man with a bomb!
荒唐 快走吧 -不 我说的是真的
Nonsense! Come on. No! Really, I mean it!
场面会很吓人!
They're turning ugly!
瞧那个女孩
Look at that girl.
瞧这身材 -可耻 -令人作呕
What a figure! Disgusting. Shameless.
还是赶紧走吧
Better get outta here.
我不喜欢那匹马的长相 感觉会踏死人
Don't like the looks of that horse. A trampler if I ever saw one.
真壮观
Splendid!
你脑子里就不能有点健康的想法吗?
Don't you ever think of anything else?
抱歉 东妮
Sorry! Toni!
东妮 -哦 是他
Toni! Oh! It's him!
他来了 快走
It's him. Let's go!
我认识那女孩吗?
Don't I know that girl?
不不 她是金发 我是说 你不可能认识她
No, no, she's a blonde. I mean, you wouldn't know her.
假冒成金发女郎 骑着匹疯马横冲直撞
Phony blonde charging around on a mad horse.
东妮 -快滚开
Toni! Get outta here!
东妮 求你
Toni, please!
行了 先生们 快分开
Come along now, gentlemen. Break it up.
根据法律 殴打警员将罚以…
The penalty for striking an officer of the law...
听着 东妮 我想谈谈…
Toni, listen! Toni, I want to talk...
是卡特和他的妻子 -是吗
That's Carter and his wife! It is?
卑鄙小人 快滚开 把手拿开
You rat! Get out of here! Take your hands...
哦
Oh!
她在这做什么 她父亲不是快不行了吗
What in the world is she doing here? I thought her father was dying?
她因悲伤过度而发狂了
She's gone berserk with sorrow.
不许碰我 -东妮 我想和你谈谈
Take your hands off me! Toni! I want to talk to you!
放手 放手
Oh! Let go! Let go!
你怎么敢! -东妮 拜托
How dare youl! Toni, please!
"美国公♥司♥高层参与街头斗殴"
“苏豪广场附近上演悲哀一幕”
"石油商化身暴♥力♥男"
"戈黛娃夫妇共同卷入争端"
"美国金童狂性大发"
"除了被告以外 我现在所知的有…"
"In addition to the accused, whom I now know to be
"哈里森和哈里森 琼斯 马斯特斯 韦林等等"
"Harrison, Harrison, Jones, masters and waring, et al.
"当我走近被告对他们进行劝解"
"As I approached the accused and reasoned with them,
"并要求他们立即停止动手之后"
"asking them to cease and desist forthwith,
"哈里森朝琼斯挥了一拳 然后打中了我鼻子"
"whereupon Harrison aimed a blow at Jones and hit me on the nose.
"琼斯朝哈里森挥了一拳 又打中我的鼻子"
"Jones aimed a blow at Harrison and hit me on the nose.
"马斯特斯小姐踢向哈里森先生 没踢中 却正中我的…"
"Miss masters aimed a kick at Harrison, missed him and caught me right in the..."
也许我该把这条写下来 法官阁下
Perhaps I ought to write this down, your worship.
我深表同情 警员 请继续
My sympathies, constable. Proceed.
"然后哈里森太太对准哈里森一击 却打掉我的警盔"
"Whereupon Mrs. Harrison aimed a blow at Harrison, knocking off my helmet.
"当我弯下腰想捡回它时"
"As I bent down to retrieve it,
"却又不幸落入了遭遇马的的境地"
"I was put in an extremely unfortunate position as regards the horse,
"然后就被马给…"
"which then proceeded to..."
我想这一条我也应该写下来 法官阁下
I do think I ought to write this one down, your worship.
我想这条和刚才那条都可以免了
I think we can dispense with that one altogether.
请被告们起立
Judge: Will the defendants rise?
对于本案被告中的琼斯 韦林 马斯特斯 哈里森太太
In the case of the defendants Jones, waring, miss masters and Mrs. Harrison,
每人处以五英镑罚款
five pounds each.
哈里森先生 请等候处理
Mr. Harrison, kindly remain behind.
其余人 请自行去找法警
The rest of you, please see the bailiff.
别担心 J.L. 他一定能够轻松脱险
Don't worry, j.L. He'll come out of this smelling like a Rose.
他最好是
He better!
我知道有一名受聘律师将为你辩护
I understand a lawyer has been retained to speak for you.
马丁代尔先生 可以开始了吗
Uh, Mr. martindale. Are you ready?
尊敬的阁下 我恳请您能考虑到…
Your worship. I would ask you to consider that a conviction would be a blot
定罪不仅仅会成为哈里森先生清白名誉上的污点
not only on Mr. Harrison's unblemished reputation,
同时也会污损雇佣他的伟大公♥司♥的名声
but also upon the name of the great company which employs him.
哈里森先生与原本计划在苏豪广场进行的…
Martindale: Mr. Harrison had no connection with the foolish demonstration
那场愚蠢示♥威♥活动毫无关系
planned for soho square.
当时 他正在前往一个重要会议的途中 与世无争
He was on his way, peacefully, to attend an important conference,
突然却因为眼前的妻子而震惊到了极点
when he was suddenly shocked to his very roots at the sight of his own wife,
她衣衫不雅 在去参与一场示♥威♥游♥行♥的路上
indecently clad, on her way to take part in a demonstration
目的只是为了让一个伟大的国家难堪
designed solely to embarrass the great country
而他则是那个国家的可敬公民!
of which he is an honorable citizen!
法官阁下 谁能谴责一个奋不顾身…
Can you, your worship, could anyone condemn a man
冲上前去的男人 但我敢说是为了…
for rushing forward in a desperate but dare I say noble attempt
阻止这个女人犯下愚蠢低俗行为的高尚企图吗?
to stop this woman from committing an act of vulgar folly?
但我相信 您一定会宣布哈里森先生无罪
But I trust, I believe you will find Mr. Harrison not guilty.
这些都是事实吗 哈里森先生?
And this is the truth, Mr. Harrison?
不 阁下 没一个字是真的!
No, sir. Not a word of it!
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
全都不是事实 -哈里森先生
None of it is true. Mr. Harrison,
如果你有想说的话可以在庭上说
if you feel there's something you ought to tell the court.
我很感激我的公♥司♥为了洗白我的名誉…
I appreciate the efforts of my company
而付出的心血 但他们不必费心
to whitewash my name, but they needn't have bothered.
我的辞职信已经寄出了
My resignation is already in the mail.
法官阁下 我和我的妻子有无数的意见分歧
Your worship. My wife and I have a great many differences of opinion.
事实上 我们在大多数事情上意见都不统一
As a matter of fact, we disagree on most things.
比如 她对他们委员会的宗旨笃信不疑
For example, she believes passionately in the purposes of this committee.
而我不
I do not.
但我昨天的所作所为绝不是为了阻止她
But my actions yesterday were in no way an attempt to try and stop her.
我只是想接近她
I was merely trying to reach her
告诉她 我为之前对她的所作所为羞愧万分
to tell her how ashamed I was of my behavior toward her
还有 我真的非常爱她
and that I loved her very much
做她的丈夫是我现在唯一在乎的"职位"
and that being her husband is the only job I care anything about.
经过昨天的事情之后
After what happened yesterday,
您可能会觉得这很难相信
you might find this hard to believe.
她就是
She does.
但这都是真心话
But it's the truth.
谢谢 哈里森先生 希望你能追回她的芳心
Thank you, Mr. Harrison. I hope you get her back.
如果那是你所希望的话
电影精选列表