用流利的意大利语对着一群伦敦清洁工讲
In fluent Italian to a bunch of cockney garbage collectors!
那是你们热衷的那些垃圾能找到的最佳听众
About as good a group as you'll find for the rubbish you're interested in!
你简直是我见过的最野蛮
You are the most barbaric,
最讨厌 最无聊 最庸俗 最…
bothersome, boring, bourgeois, b...
粗鄙? -最粗鄙的人!
Boor? Boor I ever met!
早上好 -你给我少掺和
Morning. Keep your big nose out of this!
啊 还是和以前一样迷人和老练 -哦 滚犊子吧
Ah, the same charm, the same sophisticated wit. Oh, butt out.
并且永远浑身带刺 -从我家滚出去
And getting sharper all the time. Get out of my house.
等我收拾好 - 现在就滚
When I'm good and ready! Get out now!
如果你想听我的意见 老伙计…
If you want my advice old boy...
你不把沾满食物的胡须掺进我的私事 我就感激不尽了 还有我的鸡蛋!
I'll thank you to keep your food-stained beard out of my affairs, and my eggs!
可能掺得有点多了 -哦!
Which I might add were slightly overdone. Oh!
我讨厌这样吵完就跑
I hate to fight and run like this,
但我很高兴"落后国家生育率"能掌握在这种…
生育能力健康 又智力迟钝的女人手中!
is in such fertile and backward hands!
哦 给我滚
Oh! Get out!
我能借下您的伞吗?
May I borrow your umbrella?
行!
Yes!
谢了!
Thank you!
"拯救未婚妈妈"
"拯救未婚妈妈"
我越来越觉得他妈妈也曾是其中的一员
You know I had a growing conviction that his mother was one of those.
帮我也救一个
Save one for me.
哦 哈里 我好羞愧
Oh, Harry. I'm so ashamed.
哦 拜托 别搞忏悔这套
Oh, now, no confessions, please!
本来一切都安排好了 我都要去里诺市了
It was all arranged, I was leaving for Reno.
接着他送我回家然后就…
Then he brought me home and...
哦 哈里 他在这过夜了 -我知道
Oh, Harry. He stayed all night. I know.
你不介意吗
You don't mind?
当然介意 我不会假装乐意
Of course I mind! I don't pretend to like it!
但如果这次能让他彻底不再占据你的身心…
But if it's finally got him out of your system...
哦 不会了 不会了
Oh, it has. It has.
但我现在该怎么办?
But what do I do now?
擤干鼻涕 装好行囊 今天就动身去里诺
Blow your nose, pack your bags and leave for Reno today.
今天? -今天
Today? Today!
好的
All right.
给
Here.
哦 上帝 她又来了
Woman: Oh my, she's done it again.
不不 我预计没有任何问题
No, no. I don't anticipate any problems.
是的 -你可以把我之前说的话都忘了
Yes... you can forget what I told you!
啥? -都结束了
What? It's all off!
她和七年前一样仍是个只有半个脑瓜的疯子
She's the same half-brained lunatic she was seven years ago.
先等一等 你在说什么?
Just a moment, please. What did you say?
我说都结束了 她依旧是个癫婆
I said it's all off! She's still a fruitcake.
就算他们选我为下任董事长 我也不能和她一起生活
I wouldn't live with her if they made me the next President of the company!
你愿意亲口告诉现任董…
Would you care to tell that to the current president of...
当然可以
I certainly would!
那来吧 -喂 你是?
Please do. Hello! Who's this?
哦 您好 J.L.
Oh. Hello, j.L.
是的 谢谢您 先生
Yes, thank you, sir.
是 我休息得很好 谢谢关心
Yes, quite rested. Thank you.
是 布拉威尔是有透露一些
Yes, bramwell did mention something.
但他没具体说您准备安排哪个职位
He didn't say which position you had in mind.
什么?
What's that?
国际分社总经理? 我?
President of the international branch? Me?
哦 好的
Oh, well
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
我只希望我不负厚爱 先生
Well, I only hope I can, sir.
谢谢 J.L. 非常感谢
Thank you, j.L., thank you very much.
再见 -这就叫告诉他
Good-bye. Well! That's telling him.
国际分社总经理
President of the international branch.
我喜欢你这种"拒绝"的方式
I like the way you turned it down.
美国第十大公♥司♥ -你老婆怎么办
Tenth biggest corporation in America. What about your wife?
20万年薪 -你老婆
200,000 bucks a year. Your wife.
每月1千津贴 私人飞机… -你老婆呢
A 1000 a month expenses, private plane... Your wife.
我什么? -你老婆
My what? Your wife.
那个选你做董事长也不愿与之一起生活的癫婆
That fruitcake you wouldn't live with if they offered you the presidency.
哦 是的 她 -对 还有她
Oh, yeah. Her. Yeah, her.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你觉得我会任由那疯子成为我的绊脚石吗
Think I'm gonna let that kook stand in my way?
迪克 我到底需要多少程度的家庭形象?
Dick, how much family image do I really need?
很多 当J.L.在波士顿的董事会议上宣布此事时
Plenty. When j.L. Springs this on the board in Boston
你最好携"体面的太太"本尊出席
you better show up with Mrs. respectability herself.
我可能得给她下点药 -很好
I may have to dope her. Good!
距会议召开还有多久 -10天
How much time before Boston? Ten days.
什么! -是的 你能搞定吗
What! Yeah, can you do it?
你就等候公报吧
Stand by for communiques.
哦 大兵 你最好在将军改变心意前先把裤子穿好
Oh, soldier. You better put your pants on before the general changes his mind.
不是说你的腿不好看 但是… -是啊 是啊
Not that you don't have pretty legs but... Yeah, yeah.
企业形象 懂吗
You know, the corporate image?
多少钱 -4点9
How much is that? Four and nine.
4什么9? -4先令9便士
Four and nine what? Four and nine. Four Bob and nine pence.
不用担心 亲爱的
Now don't worry about a thing, darling.
我会派别人去采访让·路易的秀
I'll get someone else to cover the Jean Louis show.
我到纽约再给你打电♥话♥ -再见 亲爱的
I'll call you in New York. Good-bye, darling.
能把这些放到计程车上去吗 -是 先生
Put those in a cab, would you? Yes, sir.
是4先令 -抱歉 先生 能让一让吗
Four Bob. Excuse me, sir. Comin' through, please.
不是那些 是小的那些 -哦哦
Not them. The little ones there. Oh. On.
算了 你给我一张那个就行了 -我有找零吗
Alright, well, give me one of those paper ones. Do I have any change coming?
你来过这里对吧 -一两次吧
Oh, you've been here before, haven't you? Once or twice.
一路顺风 遇事别慌神
Bon voyage. And don't lose your nerve.
这是便士 这是先令 -我想给你1先令
Those are tanners, those are Bobs. I'd like you to have a Bob.
哦 非常抱歉 -没关系 东妮
Oh, so sorry. Not at all. Toni!
快开 -等等
Oh, drive on! Wait!
听着 我为早上说过的话道歉 真心的
Listen I'm sorry for all those things I said this morning. Really I am.
我简直想抽自己 -那就抽吧
I could bite my tongue off. Do that!
东妮 我… -快开
Toni, I... drive on!
拜托 我…我爱你
Please, I... I love you!
跟着那辆计程车
Follow that cab!
计程车 去航站楼 要快
Taxi! Air terminal. Fast.
他们把我们甩远了 老板 我想追不上了
They're gettin' away from us, governor. I don't think I can catch 'em.
一定有能联♥系♥上她的办法
There must be some way I can reach her.
用你的无线电行吗 能立马和她通话吗
What about your radio? Could I talk to her directly?
不行 这些都得通过总控 老弟
No, that all goes through central control, mate.
那我能给她发个留言吗?
Could I send her a message then?
不 风险太大 先生
No, it's too dodgy, guv.
再说 除非是生死攸关 否则是不允许的
Besides, it's not allowed except in a matter of life and death.
我是说 这只是普通的计程车服务 不是该死的公共电♥话♥
I mean, this is a taxi service you know, not a bleedin' public telephone.
而且他们非常严格 所以规定上才会写明
And they're very strict. That's why the regulations say that
只能用于生死攸关的大事
that can only be used in a matter of life and death.
嘿 查理 我现在正性命攸关
Hey, Charley. I got a matter of life and death.
需要发送一条紧急留言给r-b-4号♥车上的女士
Gent has an urgent message for lady in r-b-4.
好的 r-b-5 总控呼叫r-b-4
Okay, r-b-5. Control to r-b-4.
请准备好收取一条给你乘客的紧急留言
Stand by for important message for your passenger.
收到 总控 有条紧急留言要发送过来给您 小姐
Roger, control. There's an important message coming through for you, miss.
给我?
For me?
告诉她 我昨晚说的每字每句都发自肺腑
Tell her that every word I told her last night was true.
我现在已经彻底改变了 -稍等
That I am a completely changed man. Hold on.
这位先生说他现在已经彻底改变了
Gent says he's a completely changed man.
有位先生说他已经彻底改变了
There's a gent sayin' he's completely changed.
有位先生说他经历了某种改变 女士
It's a gent sayin' he's undergone some kind of change, madam.
哈
Ha!
还有今天早上关于要孩子的事我也是认真的
And I wasn't lying this morning about having a child.
既然我发现自己能要个孩子 我就打算要一个
Now that I find I can have a child, I intend to have a child.
而且我再也不想听到哈里·琼斯能做好爸爸这种话
And I don't want to hear that Harry Jones would make a good father!
好的 稍安勿躁
All right. Hold it. Hold it.
嘿 查理 这有个傻蛋 声称自己能有个孩子
Hey, Charley. I got a right one here. Claims he can have a baby.
哎呀 我在报纸上看到过这种事
Ay, ay! I've read about them in the Sunday papers.
是啊 但你还没听完
Yeah, but you don't know the half of it!
似乎有个叫哈里·琼斯的家伙想当孩子他爸
Seems there's a bloke called Harry Jones who wants to be the father.
那就祝这位哈里好运吧 -他会需要的
Well the best of luck to old Harry, then. He'll need it.
总控呼叫r-b-4
电影精选列表