只能是卡莫迪太太打来的 -你最好快去接
It can only be Mrs. carmody. You'd better hurry.
失陪了
Excuse me.
她是个可爱的女孩 卡特 -谢谢您 先生
She's a lovely person, Carter. Thank you, sir.
带她去波士顿 我保证你肯定没问题的
Bring her to Boston, and I guarantee her you'll have no problems.
祝你好运 年轻人 -再见 先生 史蒂文斯夫人
Good luck, boy. Good-bye, sir. Mrs. Stevens.
再见 卡特 -再见
Carter. Good-bye.
她刚才是不是说了"毒箭"?
Did she say "poison darts"?
老爷子是探险家 J.L. 疯狂的意大利人 哪都敢去
An explorer, j.L. One of those crazy Italians. Climb anything.
国际分社总经理?
President of the international branch?
看来他们公♥司♥要求高管人员必须符合企业形象
It seems his firm has a corporate image for its top executives.
必须是体面的 幸福的已婚男士 明白了吗?
They've got to be respectable, happily married men. Get the picture?
继续说
Go on.
意大利探险家是吗? -没错
An Italian explorer, eh? Yes.
会有健康的遗传 您觉得呢 史蒂文斯夫人?
Good, sturdy stock. Didn't you think so, Mrs. Stevens?
很可爱的姑娘 -是啊
Lovely girl. Yes.
哈里森先生 -是我
Mr. Harrison? Yes.
哦 这里有您的留言 先生 -是吗?
Oh, I have a message for you, sir. Yes?
希望我表达准确
I hope I got it straight.
"祝您好运 大经理 很抱歉我无法去拿骚了"
"Good luck, Mr. executive. Sorry I can't make Nassau,
"但我会去别处履行紧急约定 戈黛娃夫人留笔"
"but have pressing engagement elsewhere. Signed, lady godiva."
戈黛娃
Godiva!
"另外 建议你现在就服用"万不得已药""
"P.s. Suggest you take last resort pill now
"有没有水都没差"
"with or without water."
她去哪了? -已经离开大楼了 先生
Where'd she go? She left the building, sir.
跟上那辆计程车 快点 -好的
Follow that cab ahead. Quickly! Right.
哦 是你啊 听着 我需要你再帮次忙 还记得我吗?
Oh! It's you! Look, I need another favor. Do you remember me?
记得你? -是啊
Remember you? Yeah.
我怎么可能忘掉你那段在阿♥拉♥伯帐篷里的奇妙时光?
How could I forget those fantastic hours in that arab tent?
能帮我传个留言给那辆计程车上的女士吗?
Will you try to get a message to the lady in that cab?
等着
Hold it.
嘿 查理 准备待命 要怎么留言?
Charley, stand by, will ya? Message?
说我爱她 真的爱她 我不在乎她做什么
Tell her I love her. Really love her. I don't care what she does.
即使她要脱♥光♥衣服 骑上马
I don't even care if she's gonna strip off her clothes, get up on a horse
裸体穿过苏豪广场 我也不介意
and ride naked through soho square, I don't care!
嘿 查理 通知伙计们出门时带上相机 好吗
Hey, Charley. Tell the boys to get their cameras out, will you?
我们今天碰上大日子了
We're in for a very big day!
裸体? 在哪?
Naked? Where?
苏豪广场
Soho square.
小姐 有位先生似乎鼓励你去苏豪广场脱♥光♥衣服
Seems there's a gent encouragin'you to strip off in soho square, ma'am.
不管它 只要甩到那辆计程车 然后直接带我去莱曼戏服店
Forget it! Just lose that cab and take me directly to ryman's costumes.
我不知道之前为何要担心卡特的妻子 她是个迷人的姑娘
I don't know why I was worried about Carter's wife. She's a charming girl.
是啊 J.L. 她会成为公♥司♥的功臣
Yes, j.L. She'll be a credit to the firm.
听着 哈里 我希望所有报纸都知道我是谁
Now, Harry. I want the newspapers to know who I am.
卡特·哈里森夫人 石油公♥司♥高管之妻…
Mrs. Carter Harrison. The wife of...
别担心 你的名字将会覆盖世界各大媒体版面
Don't worry you'll be covered by the press of the world.
如果你不乖乖坐好 就只能覆盖这么多身体部位了
If you don't sit still, that's all you will be covered by.
走开吧 哈里 拜托多薅点头发 梅维丝
Harry do buzz off. Mavis, more tresses please.
是啊 梅维丝 快点 -哦 好吧
Yes, mavis, hurry. Oh, all right.
但你又重新回来 实在太差劲了
But it's rotten of you to come back.
我对这件事上倾注了全部心血
I poured my heart and soul into this.
要把自己挤进这身衣服是得费番心血 对吧 亲爱的
Had a bit of a job squeezing them in didn't you sweetie?
哦 真会说话
Oh, charming!
我甚至从皇家卫队的朋友那里借了一条超美的黑色马毯
I even borrowed a beautiful black horse blanket from a friend in the guards
所以我到时肯定能从马背上脱颖而出
so I'd be sure to stand out from the horse.
马一定会感激不尽的 -哦 住嘴吧
A fact he'd no doubt appreciate. Oh, wrap up!
啊哦 麻烦来了
Uh-oh! Trouble.
"戈黛娃先生"登场了 -快报♥警♥
Enter, Mr. godiva. Call the police!
别担心 我们已经准备好了 -梅维丝 拜托快点
Don't worry, we're prepared. Mavis, hurry up, please!
快点
Come on!
抱歉
Excuse me.
我要见我妻子 -你可以半小时后在苏豪广场见到她
I want to see my wife. You can see her in soho square in exactly 30 minutes.
你自己让开 还是让我把你那团胡子塞你喉咙里
Are you gonna move or do I have to shove that bush down your throat?
换我就别尝试
I wouldn't try.
您最好离开 先生 我们都不想有麻烦 对吗?
Better move along, sir. We don't want any trouble now, do we?
谢谢 伙计们 很令人信服 -随时效力
Thanks, lads. Most convincing. Anytime.
本店于后方交货
花多少钱? -2先令一束
How much for the flowers? Two Bob a bunch, sir.
哦 又是先令 给 别找了
Oh, Bobs again! Here. Keep the change.
谢谢 老板
Thanks, guv.
殡葬服务
哦 很抱歉 -你好 先生 需要帮忙吗
Oh, excuse me. Good day, sir. Can I help you?
是的 很抱歉这样贸然打扰 但我真的很想见我妻子
Yes, I'm sorry to barge in on you this way, but I'm very anxious to see my wife.
您妻子? -是的 她不久前刚过来
Your wife? Yes, she just came in.
我们今天人很多 先生 -哦 她20分钟前才过来
We've had quite a few in today, sir. Well, this was only
哦 肯定是那位黑头发的女士
oh, that would be the dark-haired lady.
没错 就是她 我能见她吗 拜托了
Yes, that's the one. May I see her, please?
抱歉 先生 但是管理层规定在客户换好衣服前…
Oh, I'm sorry, sir, but the management does not allow visitors to see clients
是不允许见来访者的
before they're properly dressed.
我只想把这些花给她 听着 我以前对她很可恶…
I just want to give her these flowers. Look, I treated her abominably...
我们一定不能责怪自己 先生
We mustn't blame ourselves, sir.
但我得这么做 都是我的错
But I do. It was all my fault.
在我得到机会解释前 她留下一张字条 就这样走了
And before I had a chance to explain, she left a note and was gone, just like that.
哦 先生 这就是人生不是吗 白驹过隙 世事无常
Oh, that's life, sir, isn't it? Here one moment, gone the next.
听着 我必须赶在她离开前见到她
Look, I must see her before she leaves.
但她到周一前都不会离开 先生
But she's not leaving until Monday, sir.
你疯了吗? 还有20分钟他们就要…
Are you crazy? They're putting her on a horse
把她放到一匹马背上游♥行♥穿过苏豪广场
and parading her through soho square in exactly 20 minutes.
老天爷 她永远都不可能准备好做那种事
Good gracious! She'll never be ready by then!
马?
A horse?
是的 马
Yes, a horse.
哦 难道这是某种宗教习俗?
Oh, is this some sort of, uh, religious thing?
打扰了 六号♥客户的祭奠花篮到了
Excuse me. Floral tributes for number six.
六号♥? 哦 这些应该是献给你亡妻的
Number six? Oh! These would be for your late lady.
亡妻? -亡妻
Late? Late.
呃 我…非常抱歉 我…
Um, I... I'm terribly sorry. I...
这是个可怕的误会 我不是…
I made a dreadful mistake. I didn't...
抱歉
Sorry.
马?
Horse?
我喜欢游♥行♥ 但这也太离谱了
I love a parade, but this is ridiculous!
快点 上车
Harry: Come on. Get in.
你们走货车道 然后在苏豪广场北侧会合
You take the truck route. Rendezvous north side of soho square.
东妮 等等
Toni! Wait!
东妮
Toni!
等等
Wait!
拿着 -搞什么鬼
Here! What the ruddy...
哦
Oh!
你搞什么…
What d'ya think...
放开
Let go!
东妮
Toni!
这边
This way!
哦 您需要帮忙吗?
Oh, may we be of assistance?
是的 她受伤了 需要医生
Yes, she's hurt. Needs a doctor.
拐角处就有一个急救中心
There's a first-aid center just around the corner.
谢谢 -等等
Thank you. Wait!
直接从我们店里过去会更快一点
It's much quicker straight through our place.
谢谢 -直接从后门出去
Thank you. Just out through the back door
然后穿过小巷 还有…
and right through the alley and...
别告诉他们是我教你去的 他们对我们生意帮助很大
Do tell them we sent you. They've been very kind to us.
哦 您找到您夫人了 我很高兴
Oh, you found your dear lady. I'm so glad.
她出了车祸 -哦 真可惜 这么年轻
It was a car accident. Oh, a pity. So young!
发量真惊人
Such a lot of hair!
宾基 梅维丝 你们两个去那上面看看
Binky, mavis! Quickly. You two look up there.
要仔细找 他们就在附近
Have a good look! They're around here somewhere.
呃 请问是否可以用你们的…
Um, I wonder if I could, you know, use your...
当然可以 先生 我们就是干这行的
Of course sir! That's what we're here for.
只要把她放在这里 我马上去楼上拿我的卷尺
Just pop her down there, and I'll nip upstairs and get my tape measure.
接线员 请帮我接医院的电♥话♥
Operator. Connect me, please, with a hospital.
有没有一位女士从这里跑出去?
Did a lady just run out of here?
哦 没有 先生 一旦他们进来 就不会出去了
Oh, no, sir. Once they're in, they're inclined to stay.
谢谢 -不客气 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
情况危急 是我的妻子 你说什么?
This is an emergency! It's my wife! What's that?
电影精选列表