We're probably not even blood kin at all.
别这么说我妈,你也没必要这么刻薄
Leave my mother alone. You don't have any reason to be mean.
我不是对她刻薄,我不在乎她干了什么
I ain't tryin' to be mean. I don't care what Mae does!
你总要证实一下的,是不是?
You gotta know for sure, don't ya?
求你了,杰茜
Please, Jess.
好吧
All right.
♪当夜幕降临时♪
and I think of you
♪我总会想起你♪
when the day gets dark
♪我希望有公平竞争的机会♪
and wishing that I was fair
♪年轻人,我一直很寂寞♪
little pal, I've been so lonely
♪年轻人,我一直很忧郁♪
little pal, I've been so blue...
嘿!
Hey!
♪我知道无论在哪♪
I know you are happy
♪你都可以享乐♪
wherever you are...
别因为我停下
well, don't let me stop ya.
这么久你去哪儿了?
Where you been so long?
梅,有些事我们要问你
Mae, there's somethin' we wanna ask you.
你都带我到这了,问吧
Well, you dragged me here. Ask.
我就直说了
I'll ask it straight out.
杰茜是我爸的吗?
Is Jessie my daddy's daughter?
你为什么觉得她不是?
Whatever gave you the idea she wasn't?
你心里清楚
You oughta know.
我从小就一直听镇上的人说这些
I've been hearin' it all around town ever since I was a kid.
人们就是爱说这说那
People say a lot of things.
我对别的事情没兴趣,唯独这个事
I ain't interested in what people say. Just what you say.
你现在就告诉我们真♥相♥,这很重要
You tell us right now. It's important.
为什么这么重要?
Why's it so important?
啊,这就是你逃走的原因 -告诉我们,梅!
That's why you ran away. -Tell us, Mae!
你这么聪明,卡尔,你告诉我啊
You so smart, Carl, you tell me.
我可什么都不知道
I sure as hell don't know.
你什么意思?你不知道?
What do you mean, you don't know?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么会不知道?
What the hell do you know?
我就是不知道,该死的,我没办法确定
I just don't know, damn it. I... I can't be sure.
真的
Coulda been.
你知道她是谁的,梅
You know who it was, Mae.
卡尔,我不知道
Carl, I don't know.
你要明白,可能是维吉尔的
You gotta understand. It coulda been Virgil.
我只是……没办法确定
I just... ain't certain.
你可以说你知道的
You coulda said you knew.
你可以说你知道的,看在杰茜的份上
You coulda said you knew, for Jessie's sake.
瞧瞧你干的好事 -瞧瞧你干的好事吧!
Look what you did.
你把她卷进来了,卡尔,又把她抛弃了
You got her into it, Carl. Get her out.
她可是你妹妹啊
She may be your sister.
臭婊♥子♥,梅!
Real bitch, Mae!
他们都对你无语了,卡尔
They don't have a word for you, Carl.
我以前听她那样说过
I did hear that story before.
这不是你的错
Ain't your fault.
她总有一天会告诉我的,我也会发现的
She woulda told me sometime, I woulda found out.
如果你爱我的话
Don't change nothin',
就不要做出任何改变
Not if you love me.
我们永远不会知道的,是不是,卡尔?
We never will know, will we, Carl?
永远确定不了
Know for sure.
无所谓的
It don't matter.
我只是不知道该怎么办
I just don't know what to do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我好冷 -啊?
I'm cold. -Huh?
披上这个吧
Well, it's warm.
我们现在可以搭个车
We could hitch a ride now.
很快就能到哥伦布
Be in Columbus in no time.
我不能就这么跑了
I ain't running.
我得面对这一切
I'll take what's comin' right here.
我可以去当兵
I could join the army.
赚些钱,你可以和我一起
Get some money together. You could come.
我早上听说你回来了
I heard you got back this mornin'.
正好夏天家里需要你
I coulda used you this summer.
我还得走
I had to get away.
你还得走?为什么?
You had to get away? Why?
我不知道,昨晚我才决定回来的
I don't know. I just decided last night to come back.
你的车呢?
Where's your car?
在哥伦布给卖♥♥了
I sold it in Columbus.
你在哥伦布干什么,我需要你在家
What was you doin' in Columbus? I need ya here.
我没法一个人干完全部的活儿
Hell, I can't do all the work myself.
你走了谁顶替你?
Who do you expect to do the work?
大肚子妹妹吗? -我不会留下的
Your pregnant sister? -I ain't stayin'.
你该寄些钱回来的
You coulda sent some money.
我没赚到什么钱
I wasn't workin' that much.
那你干嘛回来?
Why'd you come back, then?
我不是想命令你,孩子
I'm not tryin' to boss you, boy.
但你应该告诉我们你要走的
But you coulda told us you was goin'.
你应该告诉我们你去了哪儿
You coulda let us know where you was at.
是的,我应该先说的
Yeah, I could've.
明天咱俩就去查清楚,是谁把杰茜搞怀孕的
Tomorrow you and me are gonna find out who got Jessie in trouble.
是我!
I'm the one!
你♥他♥妈♥说啥呢?
What the hell you talkin' about?
我搞大的! -是吗,杰茜?
I'm the one! -Is that true?
千真万确
Yeah, it's true.
你是我女儿
You're kin.
你是我儿子
You're mine.
也有可能不是
That may not be so.
我们刚去问梅了
We just talked to Mae.
你信梅说的?
You gonna believe all Mae tells ya?
你信他们天天胡说八道的东西?
You think everything you hear around here is true?
难道我认不出自己的孩子吗?
You think I don't know my own children?
你们是我亲生的!
Well, you're mine!
并且你不该这样说你妈 -把手拿开!
And that's no way to talk about your own ma. -Get your hands off her!
你到底是个什么样的女孩?
What kind of a girl are you, anyway?
你跟你弟上♥床♥,然后又说他不是你弟!
You sleep with your brother, and then you say he ain't!
你干这破事就对了吗?
Does that make it right?
放开她! -你跟谁学的?
Get outta here! -Where'd you learn that?!
走吧卡尔,我们回家
Come on Carl, let's go home.
给我回来!我还没完事呢!
Come back here! I ain't through yet!
住手,卡尔,他是你父亲!
Stop it, Carl, he's your father!
这老王八蛋想冲我们开枪
Drunken bastard woulda shot us.
我没想开枪
No, I wouldn't.
走,杰茜
C'mon, Jess.
你们要去哪儿?
Where'd ya think you're goin'?
我们走
Let's go.
扶我起来,好吗?
Help me up, will ya?
电影精选列表