别管他
Stay out of it.
来两杯的
Gimme a double.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想开个玩笑
I was just jokin'.
借个火好吗?
Give me a light?
可以
Sure.
想知道谁干的吗?
Wanna know who really done it?
请我喝一杯,我告诉你
Buy me a drink, and I'll tell ya.
谢谢
Thanks.
汤姆·摩根,就是他
Tom Morgan's the one.
汤姆
Tom.
在卢那里
Over at Lou's.
卡尔
Carl.
你还好吗?
You all right?
还过得去,老样子
Yeah, I'm gettin' by. Same as always.
你去哪儿了?
Where ya been?
哥伦布市
Columbus.
吃了吗?
Eat yet?
没有,我们路上没歇
No. We didn't stop.
“我们”是谁?
Who's "we"?
和我一起拼车的推销员
Salesman I got a ride with.
你没把福特开坏吧?
You didn't wreck your Ford, did ya?
我把它卖♥♥了
No, I sold it.
工作不好找
Couldn't get much work.
你……
Are ya...
你要留下吗?
Are ya stayin'?
看情况
Depends.
我给你买♥♥了些东西
I brought ya somethin'.
进来吧,我给你弄点吃的
C'mon in, I'll get ya somethin' to eat.
现在开饭了吗?
Are we gonna eat now?
卢
Lou?
维吉尔
Virgil?
还在找吗?
Still lookin'?
汤姆·摩根在吗?
Tom Morgan around?
他去弄零件了
He's gone for parts.
他什么时候回?
When is he back?
弄齐了就回
When he gets here.
你有事找他?
You got business with him?
有点事
Sorta.
你见过汤姆和杰茜在一起过吗?
You ever see Tom and my daughter Jessie together?
没有,噢,我见过他们在日落酒吧和其他地方跳过舞
No. Oh, I seen 'em dancing together at the sunset and other places...
我是说他们单独在一起
I mean alone, no-one around.
杰茜没跟你交代,是吧?
Jessie hadn't told ya yet, huh?
她没说太清楚
She ain't too clear.
可别跟我说她把她爸当傻子耍
C'mon, don't tell me she's got ya fooled.
杰茜说她不知道吗?
You mean Jessie don't know?
我一直觉得她是个好姑娘
I always thought she was a good girl.
她确实是好姑娘
Jessie is a good girl.
维吉尔,我了解汤姆·摩根
Virgil, I know Tom Morgan.
他跟杰茜跳过舞,也许有那么几次吧
He's danced with Jessie. A few times, maybe.
但汤姆说过不是总能见到她
Said she ain't been around town that much.
他俩不会有什么的,有的话他会告诉我
Can't be anything between her. He'd tell me.
我会知道的
I'd know.
你最好说的是实话
You better tell me all you know.
你冷静点 -你到底什么意思?
Now, take it easy. -Just what do you mean by that?
看到了吗?
You see that?
是啊
Yeah.
梅一定又躲开了
Mae must be at it again.
有什么可笑的
Not funny!
因为你把它都搅碎了
That's 'cause you chopped it all up.
来点肉丸
Let's have a meatball.
你要一个吗?
You want one?
你要吗?谢弗?你要吗?
You want one? Shaver? You want one?
你要吗?
Want one?
不来两个吗?
Sure you don't want two?
好的,谢谢 -不客气
Yes, please.
- Okay.
放那吧
In the centre.
跟我们一起出去吗?
Are you gonna come out with us?
快点
C'mon!
快点
C'mon, boy!
Whoo! Whee!
跳过去!
Jump!
这样肯定会受伤的!
No doubt one of us is gonna get hurt!
快来,帮帮我!
Come on! Help me on!
你们小心点
Now watch it this time.
来啊
C'mon!
来,追上他们
Come on, after them!
快一点
Hurry up!
砰
Bang!
快来
Come on.
Aaah!
往右边挪挪怎么样?
How about standin' right there?
抱紧她,乔治
Hold her tighter, George.
别动
Hold it.
笑一个
Smile.
你俩看上去很般配
Look like you're gonna take a bite.
这玩意儿到底是怎么用的?
How do you make this damned thing work?
你试试吧,我饿了
You try it. I'm hungry.
乔治,你穿这个很像提姆·霍尔特
George, you look like Tim holt in this one.
是那个电影明星吧?
He was a movie star, wasn't he?
我在加州见过他一次
I seen him in California once.
你当时为什么回到这里?
Why'd you ever come back here?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
战争期间我在洛杉矶过得很快乐
I had a lot of fun out in LA durin' the war.
那边有很多制♥服♥帅哥
There were a lot of cute uniforms.
每晚都有派对
Somethin' doin' every night.
搞得我早上总上班迟到
Sometimes I couldn't get up to go to work in the mornin'.
你去过那儿吗,山炮?
You ever been out there, hillbilly?
从战争开始到结束不久后
Durin' the war, and right after the war,
当矿场还未消失的时候
when the mines were workin',
人们真的很会享受
men really knew how to spend money.
每个礼拜,都有很多好玩的等着你
There was stuff goin' on here, even Durin' the week.
而且你也有大把的时间
You could have a time.
每时每刻,都很充实
Any time of day, any day.
当矿场还在的时候,
You don't remember how it was Durin' the war,
你会忘记战争的样子
when the mines were workin'.
一条街上就有23个酒吧
There were twenty-three bars on that street alone.
你可能没什么钱,但却能很开心
You wasn't rich, but it was fun. You know what I mean?
那时候我遇到了一些很棒的人
Ah, I met some real nice guys.
我们周五下午在这喝酒
We'd start drinkin' here Friday afternoon,
然后周一在哥伦布或者辛辛那提醒来
and wake up in Columbus or Cinci Monday.
人们从四面八方来到这
People come here from all around.
来迦南这里享受时光
Come right here to canaan, for a good time.
♪宝贝你不知道(你不知道)♪
J baby, you don't know -you don't know...
嗨,杰茜
Hey, Jess.
杰茜,你要去哪?
Jess. Where you goin'?
回家
Back home.
你是掉河里了还是怎的?
What'd you do, fall in the creek or somethin'?
是啊
Yeah.
来,我给你换件衣服
C'mon in. I'll get you somethin' to wear.
这个怎样?
How's this?
穿这么好的裙子不合适吧
Oh, I don't wanna wear your good dress.
没那么好,拿着吧
It's not good. Go on.
你要换鞋吗?
You want shoes?
不用,我还行
Um... no. I'll be all right.
来,把这个也换上
Here, better change into these too.
不用了
Oh, I don't need those.
你不喜欢这个吗
Don't you like 'em?
没有,它们很好看,但我不用换了
Yeah, they're pretty, but I don't need 'em.
拿着吧,别丢了就行
Go on. Just don't lose 'em.
晚上去镇上如何?
电影精选列表