How about goin' to town tonight?
我没打算去
I wasn't thinkin' of goin'.
来吧,我找人跟你一起去
C'mon, Jess. I'll get somebody to go with you.
你逗我呢?看我现在的样子
Are you kiddin"? Me lookin' like this.
来就行了
Just come along, then.
我还有家务要做
I got work to do.
妈妈又离家出走了
Mom's left the house again.
还有,卡尔回来了
Besides, Carl's back.
他去哪儿了?
Where's he been?
他可以跟你一起来啊
Hey, maybe he'll come with you.
我不想去跳舞什么的
I don't wanna go dancin' or anything.
好吧,你看起来确实越来越糟了
Whoa, you sure are gettin' worse.
你星期六都做什么?
What do you do on Saturdays anymore?
和平时一样啊
Same as always.
你知道我不没那么喜欢放纵
You know I never did run around that much.
不,我不是那意思
No, it ain't that.
你是在抱怨吗,还是怎么了?
You got a chip on your shoulder or somethin'.
如果你当初听我的,就不会像现在这样了
If you'd done like I said, you wouldn't be in this fix.
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about it.
好吧
All right.
你说卡尔回来了?
You said Carl's back?
今早回来的
He got back this mornin'.
让他带上你啊
Come on, Jess, get him to take ya.
我不想和我哥哥去任何地方
I don't wanna go any place with my brother.
吃点糖吧
Have some candy.
杰茜?
Jess?
那是什么感觉?
What's it feel like?
我是说,你现在这样的感觉
You know, the way you are now.
没什么感觉
I feel all right.
我是说,你不觉得有点好笑吗?
I mean, you don't feel kinda funny?
有时早起会不舒服
A little sick in the morning, sometimes.
你♥爸♥还在给你找老公?
Old man's still lookin' for a husband?
我猜是的
I guess so.
你还没告诉他?
You ain't told him yet?
我不会告诉他
I ain't gonna tell him.
他是谁?
Who was he?
不可能是个有妇之夫,对吧?
Wasn't a married man, was he?
不是,这是我的秘密,听到了吗?
No. Who he was is my secret, you hear?
你应该让他站出来承担责任的
Well, he oughta come forward. You know that.
也许,他压根不知道我有了
Or, just maybe, he don't know.
好吧
Okay.
但你也没有其他人可以倾诉了
But you don't got nobody else to talk to about it.
那我也不想谈这个
Well, I don't wanna talk about it.
天啊,这上面真热
Geez, it's hot up here.
你今晚肯定会去镇上吧
I suppose you're goin' to town tonight?
是啊 -跟谁去
Yeah. -Who ya goin' with?
汤姆·摩根
Tom Morgan.
你还跟他在一块儿? -嗯
You still goin' with him? -Mm-hmm.
杰茜
Jess?
你不在我这多待会儿吗?
You gonna stick around here and have it?
汤姆,晚上好 -你好
Tom, evening. -Hi.
维吉尔·罗伊尔来过这
Virgil royer was here.
他觉得你是杰茜的男朋友
He thinks you're the guy that got Jessie in trouble.
我说他疯了,但他……
I told him he was crazy, but he...
他来了,你赶紧想想辙吧
Here he comes now. Make like you're busy.
你是孩子他爸吗?
Buy you a pop?
你认识我女儿杰茜吧?
You know my daughter Jessie?
当然,罗伊尔先生
Hell, yes, mr royer.
以前是同学来的
Went to school together.
那是好些年前了
It's been a couple of years ago.
在那之后呢?
How about since then?
也有见面
Sure.
但最近很少了
But not recently.
看见过她跟什么人在一起吗?
Seen her around with anyone special?
没有,没什么特别的人
No. Nobody special.
我听说你就是那个人
I hear you're the one.
怎么讲?
How's that?
我认为杰茜是跟你发生的这事
I said it's you and Jessie.
不是,先生
No, sir.
我最后一次见她的时候
The last time I was even close to Jessie,
卡尔也在场的
Carl took out after me.
他都走五个多月了
He's been gone over five months.
我也很久没见过杰茜了
I ain't seen Jessie in that long, neither.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
罗伊尔先生,你真的找错人了
Look, mr royer, you got the wrong boy.
要知道,你这么做对杰茜没好处
You know, you're... You're not doin' Jessie any good,
四处打听这些事
runnin' around like you are.
我没说完呢 -你说完了
I ain't through yet. - Yes, you are.
就是你干的,我心里知道
You done it, and I know you did.
杰茜肯定没跟你说是我 -那不代表别人没说
Now, Jessie never told you that. -That don't mean no-one else didn't.
如果你非这么想
Well, if you wanna think that...
去告我吧
Sue me.
我不会去告你
I ain't gonna sue ya.
就这样吧,罗伊尔先生,回家吧 -你得跟我走
Forget it, mr royer. Go on home. -You're comin' with me.
住手,维吉尔
All right, Virgil.
你啥时候回来的?
When did you get back?
你看见杰茜了吗?
You seen Jessie along here?
你去哪儿了?
Where ya been?
哥伦布市
Columbus.
喜欢这辆吗?
Like it?
是啊,很拉风
Yeah, she's fine.
上来走一段? -好啊
Wanna go for a ride? - Sure.
顺便捎我回家? -可以啊
Take me past my house? - Yeah, I suppose.
好,坐好了
Right, take off.
用我当兵的钱买♥♥的
Bought it with my army money.
卡尔,我在这
Carl!
放我下来,该死的
Let me off, damn it! Come on!
别急! -掉头掉头
All right! - Let me back!
好的好的!
All right!
嗨
Hi.
说走就走对你来说很轻松吧
Easy for you, takin' off like that.
抱歉,我不该就那么走了
Sorry I left like I did.
为什么不写信?
Why didn't you write?
至少让我们知道你在哪
Let us know where you were.
我本来打算稳定下来后再写
I was gonna write once I got a steady job.
这是借口
That's no reason.
你本可以早点回来的
You coulda come back sooner.
离得太远了
Too far.
你也可以写信
You still could've written.
我做不到,杰茜
I couldn't, Jess.
你……
You...
你把我一人丢在这
You left me here alone.
算了,也不全是你的错
It's done. It wasn't all your fault.
是我的错
It was.
你当时喝醉了
You were drunk.
我没有那么醉
I wasn't that drunk.
我知道我♥干♥了什么
I knew what I was doin'.
我本该阻止你的
I coulda stopped ya.
你真的很美,杰茜
You're pretty, Jess.
我知道
Sure, I'm pretty.
我平时很闲
I got nothin' better to do,
所以就整天打扮自己
sit around the house all day, prettying myself.
得了吧,杰茜
Come on, Jess.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你不知道么?
Didn't you know?
很多男人都惦记着我
I can have my pick.
我想选谁就选谁
I can go into town now, and get any man.
我的身材
My figure.
是不是也很棒?
Ain't it nice?
你也可以去找别的女孩啊
Why didn't you stick around and enjoy some more?
我已经说了离开的原因
电影精选列表