春天的夜晚,夏天的夜晚
嘿
Hey!
卡尔
Carl!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell you doin"?
你负责赔偿
You'll pay for that.
快回去干活
Get back to work.
安静
Then shut up!
主啊,我们感谢你的赐予
Lord, for all we're about to receive we thank you.
保佑我们每个人
Bless us, every one.
赐予我们应得之物
Give us that we justly deserve.
阿门
Amen.
杰茜,盐在哪?
Jessie, where's the salt?
应该在炉子上
On the stove, I reckon.
方便的话拿一下
Well, if it's not too much trouble.
盐不够了
Not enough salt on this.
别跟我说
Don't tell me.
操,我去拿
I'll get the damn salt.
注意你的用词
You just watch your language.
Whee! Whee! Whee!
你最近心眼挺多啊,小子
You been gettin' too smart lately, boy.
听见你♥爸♥说话了吗
You listen to what your daddy's sayin'.
对你妈好一点,知道吗?
Better start treatin' your mother better, hear?
如果我像你这样
My daddy'd have me out behind the woodshed
我爸早把我赶出去了
if I'd done what you done.
你是觉得自己翅膀够硬了吗?
You ain't too big that I can't do it to you.
你也一样,当姐姐的
That goes for you too, sister.
对长辈都放尊重点儿
Need more respect around here.
看见你闺女对我什么态度了吗?
You see how your daughter treats me?
我可没教过她这样
She don't learn that from me.
你还指望什么?
What do you expect?
你儿子天天胡言乱语
That boy of yours shootin' off his mouth all the time.
从来没有尊重过咱俩
Never showed you nor me respect.
再说了,他也不是我亲生的
Besides, he ain't my kid at all.
如果你吃完了,就去奶奶那儿
If you're finished, go on in with grandma.
来啊,把他们带过去
Go on, get 'em outta here.
来吧,一起去看电视
Come on, kids, let's go watch the TV.
让开,我可不要…… -好吧
Get out of the way! I'm not...
Okay.
克丽丝?
Chris?
克丽丝,你来清理桌子
Chris, you clear off the table.
我要去趟海峡镇
I'm goin' to straitsville.
不带我去跳舞吗?
Ain't you taking me dancin'?
今天是周六 -不,我要去海峡镇
It's Saturday night.- Nah, I'm goin' to straitsville.
那我让卡尔带我去
Then I'll get Carl to take me.
杰茜在洗澡
Jessie's taking a bath.
怎么了?她可是我女儿
She's my daughter, ain't she?
如果你和我去,就快收拾一下吧
If you're goin' with me, you'd better get ready.
别跟我说你跟人有约了
Don't tell me you got a date for once.
你今晚是要住在浴缸里吗?
You gonna monopolise that tub all night?
你快没时间了
You ain't got time for that.
今晚我要赢点钱
I'm gonna win me some money tonight.
就靠这脏东西?
With that dirty ol' thing?
你啥意思,他可是个斗士
What do you mean? He's a fighter.
快拿走!
Get off there!
快拿出去!
Get it outta here!
来啊
C'mon, girl!
快让他停下!
Make him stop it! No!
抓到了
Get it!
住手!维吉尔!
No! Stop it! Virgil!
谁能带我去教会?
Who's a-gonna take me to my meetin'?
哈利路亚,赞美上帝
Hallelujah, praise the lord!
让我们祈福祝雨,赞美全能上帝吧
Let's make the heavens rain down and sing praises to almighty god
准备,赞美诗3019:宝血是否洗净你身
with hymn number 3109, "are you washed in the blood?"
♪是否曾来到主前寻求洁净♪
have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power...
你要一直在这发♥愣♥吗?
you gonna stay here all night?
♪此刻是否全然信靠祂恩惠?♪
are you fully trusting in his grace this hour?
♪羔羊宝血是否洗净你身?♪
are you washed in the blood of the lamb?
♪是否已获宝血洗净♪
are you washed in the blood
♪让羔羊宝血洁净灵魂?♪
in the soul-cleansing blood of the lamb?
♪衣裳是否无暇如雪♪
are your garments spotless?
♪是否无暇如雪♪
are they white as snow?
♪羔羊宝血是否洗净你身?♪
are you washed in the blood of the lamb?
♪是否每日与主同行♪
are you walking daily by the saviour's side?
♪让羔羊宝血洗净你身?♪
are you washed in the blood of the lamb?
♪是否时刻安歇于十架救主♪
do you rest each moment in the crucified?
♪羔羊宝血是否洗净你身?♪
are you washed in the blood...
让一让,美女
get off the street, lady!
需要搭车吗?
Wanna go for a ride?
还在想着离开吗?
Still thinkin' about leavin'?
对,我肯定会走的
Yup. I'm gonna do it.
你应该跟我一起
You oughta come with me.
我做不来
I couldn't do that.
为什么
Why not?
难道你要照顾这个烂家一辈子吗?
Jess, you gonna take care of the whole damn family all your life?
接手梅现在干的所有家务
Doin' all Mae's chores now.
难道你没别的可指望了吗?
Don't you expect nothin' better?
这里没有适合咱俩的东西
Ain't nothing around here for you and me.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
嫁个混♥蛋♥,就像欧娜·坎贝尔或简·韦伯那样?
Marry some bum, like erna Campbell or sue Jane webb did?
不必了
No thanks.
喝瓶酒去吧
Let's get a beer.
我不想进去
I don't wanna go in yet.
我才放了哈罗德·瓦特的鸽子
I just stood up Harold watt.
如果我跟你一起进去,他会怎么想?
What'll he think if I come in with you now?
你明知道你不在乎那山炮怎么想
You know you don't give a damn what those hillbillies think.
嗨,唐娜,汤姆
Hi Donna. Tom.
有人坐这儿吗?
Anybody sittin' here?
来吧,你要跟我跳舞
C'mon. You gonna dance with me?
卡尔!
It's Carl!
看见你进来了
See you made it.
再来瓶酒
Get another beer here.
我感觉很好,我要……
I feel so fine, I'm gonna...
不知怎么的,你以前很傲娇,就像杰茜一样
Somehow you used to be so stuck up, like Jessie.
我开玩笑的,他们一直在谈论你,宝贝儿
I ain't kidding. They're talking about you. You, baby.
我告诉他,据我所知,杰茜没那么傲娇
I told him, from what I hear, Jessie ain't so stuck up.
我可以担♥保♥梅·罗伊尔也一点都不傲娇
And I can personally vouch that Mae royer ain't stuck up at all.
绅士是不会那样说话的
A gentleman wouldn't be talkin' like that.
我可不像外国女孩那么好骗
I'm not one of those foreign girls.
嘿,你这个老混♥蛋♥
Hey, you old road runner,
你得说到做到才行
put your money where your mouth is.
为什么?你要坐在那,我就看不见你了
Why, you'd be sittin' there, and I'd be outta sight.
我们都以为你俩是认真的
We all thought you two were pretty serious.
结果你们就分了,他咋了?
Then you broke up like that. Whatever happened to him?
你钱包里没放他照片吗?
Haven't you got a picture of him in your wallet?
比如说那张他给你的毕业照?
That graduation picture he gave you?
他住的太远了
He lives too far out.
好吧
Right.
你得锻炼了,都已经胖了
You need a little exercise. You're beginnin' to put on a bit.
你以前提到那个强硬的女汉子是怎样的?
How about that big sher that you say is so tough?
嗨,你一个人喝吗
Hey. You drinkin" alone tonight?
请原谅我
Pardon me.
你做什么呢
What've you been doin'?
再来瓶酒
Another beer over here!
喝酒 -喔
Gettin' drunk. - Oh.
嘿
Hey!
来
Come on.
来
Come on.
拜
Bye.
你就那么喜欢投怀送抱吗?
What do you mean, throwin' yourself at those guys that way?
我才不是那种人
I wasn't doin' no such thing.
别骗我了,我都看到了
Don't you lie to me. I seen you out there.
是吗?我完全有权利随时享受这些
电影精选列表