and throw away the key.
并且把钥匙扔掉
I'm coming, Pete
我来了彼得
Shit.
我去
Fuck. I got you, I got you.
他妈的打开了打开了
Come on, Pete.
挺住啊彼得
Pete
彼得
Pete
彼得
You disloyal piece of shit.
你这个不讲信用的家伙
I've been loyal to you since the first day we met.
从我们相遇的第一天起我一直都对你讲信用
Fifteen years ago.
十五年前
The day your partner killed my father.
就在那天你搭档杀了我父亲
So, Charlie,
那么查理
you saw this cop throw the victim off a rooftop,
你看见这名警♥察♥把受害者扔下屋顶
and you can positively ID this cop
并且你能确认这名警♥察♥的身份对吗?
I'll testify, Officer Dunleavy.
我会作证的邓利维警官
I'll do it.
我会作证的
Pete Pete What happened, what happened
彼得彼得发生什么了怎么了
He pulled a gun on me.
他拿枪指着我
The witness pulled a gun on you
目击者拿枪指着你?
Shh.
嘘
Pete killed Charlie Emmerson.
彼得杀了查理艾默森
What You thought I'd use my real name
什么?你以为我会用我的真名吗?
Do you have any idea how hard it was
你知道要进入这个部门
to get placed in this department,
还要被分配为你的搭档
to get assigned to be your partner
有多难吗?
What about your family, what about your son
那你的家人呢?你的儿子呢?
This is my son, Charlie.
这是我儿子查理
I don't have a son.
我没有儿子
Charlie's sleeping...
查理正在睡觉
...was sleeping.
当时正在睡觉
After Benny Wrights led Boz down the subway tunnels...
本尼赖特诱导保斯维克进入地铁隧♥道♥之后
I tattooed my dad's name on his arm.
我把我爸的名字纹在了他胳膊上
Where is my father
我爸在哪儿?
You'll see him soon.
你很快就会见到他了
Where the fuck is my father
我爸到底在哪儿?
I didn't even ask him to come down here. You did.
我甚至没叫他下来这里是你叫的
Let me borrow your phone, shut up.
把你电♥话♥借我闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
And don't drain my battery watching Twilight.
别把手♥机♥玩没电了
Where is he
他在哪?
Don't you want to hear my offer
难道你不想听听我的提议吗?
Do I have a choice
我有选择吗?
I want to be partners.
我想跟你合作
You took a stand, Zeke, against a dirty cop,
你选定了立场泽克反对黑警
and what did it get you
而它给你带来了什么呢?
A lifetime of watching your back, working alone.
生都要提防着身后独自工作
Getting the call for every homeless bum
接听无家可归的流浪汉
who turns up dead.
被发现死亡的电♥话♥
I mean, let's be real, some of these motherfuckers
我的意思是让我们现实点吧这些混♥蛋♥
are straight up evil.
有一些纯粹就是恶魔
Fitch not backing you up...
费奇不支持你
Fuck him.
去他的
He won't repeat that mistake.
他不会再重复那个错误了
And Boz, always lying under oath...
还有保斯维克总是发了誓还撒谎
But you, you're different.
但是你你不一样
You're Metro's finest.
你是片区里最好的警♥察♥
That's why I want to team up with you on this.
这就是我想和你合作的原因
You find the dirty cops and I'll take care of the rest.
你负责找出黑警我负责处理剩下的事
You want me to help you kill cops
你想让我帮你杀♥警♥♥察♥?
No, fuck no.
不是当然不是
Just the bad ones.
我只针对坏的警♥察♥
John Kramer was right, the spiral.
约翰·克雷默是对的关于漩涡
A symbol of change, evolution, progress.
一个变化进化和进步的象征
But why limit that to an individual
但是当你可以将它应用于整个系统时
when you can apply it to a whole system
为什么要将其限制在个人身上呢?
You got shot for doing the right thing.
你因为做了对的事情而中枪
But let's face it, these cops
但让我们面对现实吧这些警♥察♥?
They're not going to clean up on their own.
他们是不会靠自己来整治腐♥败♥的
But we take a tongue here,
但我们带条舌头到这来
a few bones there, they'll come around.
带些尸骨到这他们就会赶来
We're going to fix a broken department. Okay
我们要修复一个破败的部门好吗?
You and me.
你和我
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Let's do it.
让我们来做吧
I want to trust you. I do.
我想信任你真的
I'm in. But my dad goes free.
我加入但你得放了我爸爸
One second.
等会儿
911, please state your emergency.
这里是911请说明你的紧急情况
Hello, uh, I'm at the old soap factory
你好呃我在马迪根路的那个
on Madigan Lane.
旧肥皂厂
There's a crazy guy with a gun,
这儿有个拿枪的疯子
he's firing it everywhere. Please hurry
他在到处开枪请快点赶来
What the fuck was that
那他妈的是哪一出?
You better hurry, Zeke, SWAT's on the way.
你最好快点泽克特警就在路上
Look, I want to believe you, I do.
听着我想相信你我真的想
I want to trust you.
我想信任你
Take this, you'll need it.
拿着这个你会用到的
Come on.
人走吧
Let's go see your dad.
我们去看看你♥爸♥爸
It's time for your final test.
是时候进行你的最后一场测试了
Dad.
爸爸
Ezekiel.
八泽克
Oh, shit Get him down
妈的救他下来
Oh, shit.
靠
I got you, Dad.
我来了爸爸
Zeke. Help me, son.
泽克儿子帮帮我
Don't worry, don't worry.
别担心别担心
I'm not going to let you die. I will get you down.
我不会让你死的我会救你下来的
It's all right, just hold on.
没问题等等就好
Shoot this motherfucker right now.
现在向这混♥蛋♥开枪
Get him down Get him down now
救他下来现在救他下来
I thought we were partners.
我还以为我们是搭档
You going to shoot me, Zeke
你想对我开枪是吗?泽克
With your one bullet
就用你那一颗子弹吗?
Bad idea.
馊主意
It kills your dad.
这么做会害死你♥爸♥爸
He took a shot at me, by the way.
顺便说一下他朝我开了一枪
Missed.
没打中
I wasted four.
我浪费了四发
That means you got one shot left, Zeke.
说明你只剩下一发了泽克
All right, cops are here. That gives us four minutes.
好吧警♥察♥来了我们有四分钟的时间
Do you know there's 1.5 gallons of blood in the human body, Zeke
你知道人体内有1.5加仑的血液吗?泽克
At the rate your old man is bleeding out,
按照你那老父亲失血的速度
in just three minutes, those jars will be full
那些容器只需要不到三分钟就会填满
and your dad will be dead.
然后你♥爸♥爸就会死掉
The only thing that can set him free
能让他获救的唯一物品
is the bullet in your gun fired at that target.
就是你朝那个靶子射出的子弹
Either way, I've got a foolproof way out of here.
不管怎样我都有万无一失的方法能离开这里
You're not Jigsaw.
你不是竖锯
That's the game.
那就是游戏
Shoot me and you both lose.
打死我你们就都输了
Shoot the target and we both win.
打靶子我们就都能赢
You want to play
你想玩吗?
I'm dying, Zeke, end it now.
我要死了泽克快动手吧
In this corridor.
在这条走廊
Roger that. Southwest entrance.
收到西南入口
Going through the south door.
穿过南门
Nothing here. Keep moving.
这里没有发现继续前进
电影精选列表