Hey My purse He's got my purse
嘿 我的钱包他偷了我的钱包
Hey, stop him Come on.
嘿 拦住他 不是吧
Somebody stop him He's got my purse
来人拦住他他偷了我的钱包
Police Freeze
警♥察♥不许动
Hey Stop Out of my way
嘿 站住别挡路
Get out of my way Out of my way Police
别挡路让开警♥察♥
Move
让开
You did not just go down there...
你小子不会是下去了吧
What the fuck
什么鬼
Fuck sakes.
什么破事
Get your fucking hands in the air
把你的手举起来
I ain't gonna say it again, motherfucker
我不会再说第二遍了混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
见鬼
Hello, Detective Bozwick.
你好保斯维克警探
I want to play a game. No
我想和你玩个游戏不
The 3 train is arriving in two minutes.
两分钟后三号♥线列车就要开过来了
It is up to you to decide
由你决定
if this will be your final stop.
这是不是你人生中的最后一站
You have taken the witness stand many times,
你曾多次扮演目击者
and railroaded innocent people with your lies,
用你的谎言轻易制裁无辜的人们
putting them away in jail.
把他们送入监狱
Today, it is you who will be railroaded.
今天你将要受到制裁
You have one chance to live.
你有一个活下去的机会
Tear from your mouth the tongue that has so often been used
你那经常用来撒谎
to lie and to deceive.
的舌头现在是关键
Take a leap of faith, and you will live.
纵身一跃即可活命
Only your weight will rip away
只有你自身的重量能扯断
your lying tongue and save you.
你满是谎言的舌头保你一命
Live or die, make your choice.
是生是死做出选择吧
What you talking about That movie won awards.
你在说什么那部电影获了很多奖
You know, Tom Hanks is a straight pimp, man,
你知道的汤姆汉克斯可不是什么好家伙
but I don't know if you could make that movie today.
但是我怀疑现在还能拍出这种电影么
What the fuck you going on about
你在扯什么东西呢
Special needs abuse. Special needs
特殊需求虐待 特殊需求?
What, you woke now Not woke,
怎么你开悟了不是开悟
but you can't say "handicapped," you can't say "retarded."
但是你不能叫别人残废也不能骂别人发育迟钝
You got to say "special needs," I'm trying to be respectful.
你得说他们情况特殊我试着放尊重了
Forrest Gump was special needs, man.
阿甘就是个有特殊需求的人
What was the name of the girl
那个女主角叫什么?
Jenny. Jenny.
珍妮珍妮
He did everything for Jenny.
他做的一切都是为了珍妮
This motherfucker did some shit.
这个混♥蛋♥做了许多不得了的事
He jogged across the whole country.
他进行了横穿全国的慢跑
He beat China in pingpong.
他打乒乓球击败了中国队
You know how fucking hard that shit is
你知道这有多困难吗
He was a war hero.
他是个战争英雄
Who the fuck is nicer than Forrest Gump
谁能比阿甘更厉害?
His best friend
他最好的朋友
was a nigga and a white boy with no legs.
一个是黑人另一个是失去双腿的白人
He made a billion dollars selling shrimp.
他通过捕虾成为了亿万富翁
And she still wouldn't fuck him.
而她仍然不肯和阿甘睡觉
Hey, eventually, they got together.
嘿 最终他们在一起了
Yeah, after she got AIDS.
是在女主角得了艾滋病之后
As soon as she got AIDS, she's like, "Hey, Forrest..."
她一得了艾滋病就开始勾引阿甘
Get the fuck out of here, man.
快滚吧兄弟
Giving that guy AIDS
让他也感染了艾滋病?
Are you kidding me Yeah.
你在开玩笑嘛 是
That shit's abusive. But he ain't get it.
那个混♥蛋♥真的该骂 但是他没有感染
I ain't see no sequel. Where's Gump 2
我可没看到续集出来《阿甘正传》第二部呢
Yo, Rico just got off the elevator.
嘿 里科刚从电梯里出来
Oh, shit.
哦 糟了
Let's do this.
开千吧
Get down Get down right now
趴下趴下立刻
Get down right now You know what this is
现在趴下现在给我趴下
You know what this is
你知道我们在干什么
That's right Put it all Come on Down
这就对了都放进来快点
Fill up this bag Put it in the motherfucking bag
塞满这个包都给我放到包里
Come on.
快点
You know what to do Chill
你知道该怎么样 安静
Get back
后退
I want that coke I want that money
我想要可♥卡♥因♥我想要钱
I want everything
我想要一切
Shit.
靠
Ninety seconds, we gotta go
九十秒我们得走了
Freeze Police
警♥察♥不许动
Hands up Get your hands up
举起手来把手举起来
Get out of the car. Get the fuck out of...
下车都给我下来
Zeke Is that you
泽克是你吗
Zeke
泽克
What the fuck is wrong with you
你在搞什么
You do an undercover op...
你在做潜伏任务
You don't clear it, there's no coordination.
你不明白吗这事儿没法协调
We are Homicide,
我们可是重案组
but you're robbing drug dealers in a fucking hotel.
你却在旅馆里忙着打劫毒品贩子
I had a dozen 911 calls come in.
我这里接到一堆报♥警♥电♥话♥
What if someone got killed
要是有人被杀了怎么办
That crew killed four people last week, and we got them.
那个团伙上周杀了四个人我们抓住了那帮人
And we could have got more of them if my cover wasn't blown.
要是我的身份没有暴露还能抓住更多
Fuck your cover, Zeke
去你♥妈♥的♥身份泽克
You were off on your own, as usual, no backup, nothing.
你还和以前一样独自行动没有后援什么也没有
No backup, 'cause there's nobody on the force
没有后援因为在警局里
I can fucking trust
没有我能信任的人
From now on, you're going to learn to be a team player.
现在开始你要学会团队合作
You're getting a partner. Jeannie, send Schenk in.
你将会得到一个搭档珍妮把申克叫进来
Do I look like a fucking Jamaican nanny
我看起来像个带小孩的保姆吗?
Do I smell like jerk sauce and baby wipes No
我是乐意收拾烂摊子的人吗?不可能
Me no want no partner
我不需要任何搭档
I'm not babysitting some fucking rook.
我才不会去照顾哪个混球
Yes, you are.
不你必须
Just because your dad was Chief fucking Marcus Banks
你的老爸是大领导马库斯·班克斯
doesn't mean you get out of the shit.
并不意味着你就能不服从管理
Stop making this about my father, okay
别提我的父亲行吗
He's gone, you're the head of the department now.
他已经离职了你现在才是部门的老大
Yeah. Drama queen.
是啊 戏精
Zeke, it's been 12 years.
泽克已经过去12年了
Yes Twelve fucking years.
是啊 整整12年
Twelve years ago, I turned in a dirty cop,
12年前我揭发了一名黑警♥察♥
I get a medal for it. Big fucking deal
我因此获得了一枚奖章办了一件大案
I also got a bullet,
同样我也中了一发子弹
and I got to look over my back for the rest of my career.
所以在我以后的职业生涯中我都得时刻注意背后暗箭
Shut up
闭嘴
It is too fucking hot in here
听你鬼扯这些东西
for me to listen to this bullshit.
真♥他♥妈♥的让我火大
I got a heat wave going on.
我有棘手的事情要办
We got rolling blackouts,
我们得实行封锁
the city is nuts. Stop
这座城市要疯了停
You wanted to see me, Captain
队长你要见我?
Yeah, come in.
是的进来
Zeke, I want you to meet
泽克见见我们的见习警探
Detective in training, William Schenk.
威廉·申克
He was the top of his academy, so don't screw this up.
他是警♥察♥学院拔尖的人才你别把这事搞砸了
Zeke is going to break you in, show you the ropes.
泽克将会指导你训练你
Detective Banks, it's good to...
班克斯警探很高兴
Yup...
好吧
Go. Okay.
走啊好的
Officer Harris, 103.
哈里斯警官1 0 3
Sergeant Jones, front desk.
警佐琼斯到前台来
So, uh... How do you take your coffee in the morning
所以你早上一般喝什么咖啡
Alone.
要你管
Okay.
好吧
电影精选列表