I need you all in.
我要你完全站在我这边
Dunleavy ruined both our lives
邓利维毁了我们俩的生活
and you tried to help that piece of shit
你还想着帮那混♥蛋♥吗?
Zeke Pete
泽克彼得
You failed that test.
你没有通过测试
Now I need you to choose who you're really with.
现在我需要你选择你和谁真正在一起
The man who corrupted the force,
是那个破坏了正义的人
or the one who's trying to save it.
还是那个试图挽救一切的人
You want to tell him, Chief
你想告诉他吗?警长
Tell me what
告诉我什么?
Tell him about all the fucking shit you did under Article 8.
告诉他你在第八修正案掩护下做的恶心事
What's he talking about
他在说什么?
Time's running out. What's he talking about
时间在流逝 他在说什么?
Citizens were dying.
人们在死去
We did what we had to to clean up the streets.
我们做了不得不做的事来清理街道
PETE: It was crazy back then, right
那时候真是太疯狂了对吧?
We were working under Article 8,
我们在第八修正案下工作
we were out of control.
我们失控了
Murder rate went way down.
谋杀率大大下降了
That's fucking bullshit.
那都是一派胡言
People felt safe again.
人们再次感到安全
The streets got cleaner because the cops got dirtier.
街道变干净了因为警♥察♥变脏了
Your dad oversaw the whole thing, by the way.
顺便说一下你♥爸♥爸目睹了全程
Innocent people getting shot, all in the name of justice.
无辜的人被枪杀全都是以正义的名义
Article 8 was one of the most corrupt
第八修正案是警♥察♥政策历史上
police policies in history,
最腐♥败♥的修正案之一
and guess who was your dad's righthand man
猜猜你♥爸♥爸的得力助手是谁吧?
Sorry, or should I say woman, the whole time
抱歉也许我应该说女助手自始至终都是
We'll handle it. We always do, huh
我们会处理好的一直以来都能不是吗?
Angie
安吉?
Angie
安吉
It was Angie.
是安吉
I mean, not a massive surprise.
我是想说这也没多意外
You think it was her stellar reputation
你以为是她的好名声
that got her a precinct at age 35 Come on.
让她在三十五岁的时候当上辖区警长的吗?拜托
Shoot this piece of shit, Ezekiel. Now.
杀了这混♥蛋♥泽克就现在
Yeah, that's right, because that's what cops do.
是的没错因为那就是警♥察♥该做的事
Shoot first, ask questions later.
先开枪后问话
You watched my father die and I'm trying to save yours.
你目睹了我父亲的死亡而我想救你父亲
If we're going to trust each other,
如果我们互相信任
I need you to do this.
我需要你这么做
Ezekiel...
泽克
You've always done the right thing, do it now.
你过去总是做正确的事现在动手
This piece of shit is killing cops.
这个混♥蛋♥在杀害警♥察♥
You still need to decide,
你仍然需要做出决定
you can shoot me, or...
你可以朝我开枪或者
Or you can save your dad.
或者你可以救你♥爸♥爸
Clock's ticking, man.
时间在流逝啊年轻人
Think fast.
你得想快点了
Cavalry's coming.
特警要到了
But not in time to do any favors for your old man.
但他们来不及救你那老父亲
Only you can do that.
只有你能救他
Dad Dad
爸爸?爸爸?
Shots fired
有人开枪了
Zeke... Zeke.
泽克泽克
It's going to be okay.
会没事的
He's getting away.
他要跑了
Don't let him get away.
别让他跑了
Go... Go
去快去
Stop. Don't come in.
停下别进来
Don't come in.
不要进来
Oh, God.
噢天呐
Whoever did this has another motive, something personal.
不管是谁干的总有另一个理由某种私人动机
Whoever did this...
不管是谁干的
...they're pulling all the strings.
他们都是在牵动所有的绳索
Your dad is the reason for all of this.
你♥爸♥爸就是这一切的原因
He's why I wanted to do this in the first place.
他就是当初我想这么做的原因
I've been dreaming about this since I was 12 years old.
我从十二岁起就梦想着看到这场景
What the fuck is going on
这他妈的是怎么回事?
Get down Get down now
趴下现在就趴下
OFFICER 2: Let me see your hands
让我看到你的双手
No No, no, stop
别别别住手
No God
不要天啊
Freeze No, no
不许动一不 不
No
不
Put it down
把它放下
Lower your weapon
放下武器
Fire
开枪
No
不要
电影精选列表