Hey, man, I get it.
嘿 我懂了
I wouldn't want to be stuck with some random kid either.
换做我也不想跟一个陌生新人捆在一起
You don't want to be my partner.
你不想和我做搭档
You don't know that.
你不明白
Your dad's the reason for all of this.
你的父亲是我在这的原因
He's why I wanted to do this in the first place.
他是我一开始想成为警♥察♥的原因
And I'm not him.
然而我不是他
Prepare to be underwhelmed.
做好失望的准备吧
Banks and Schenk...
班克斯和申克
Some homeless guy got hit by the 3 train. You're up.
某个流浪汉被三号♥线列车撞了你们走一趟
Detective Peterson,
彼得森警官
pick up 221. Detective Peterson, 221.
接2 2 1号♥线彼得森警官接2 2 1号♥线
This is you
这是你的车?
Beats the squad car.
小队行动车
Detective Banks en route to that 1019.
班克斯警官在前往10 19途中
Would that be north or south side of the street
目标在街北面还是南面?
Northbound. Copy that.
北面 收到
What are you doing
你在干什么
Oh, it's just family.
哦这是我家人
This is my wife, Emma, this is my son, Charlie.
这是我的妻子艾玛这是我儿子查理
They're cute. Enjoy it while it lasts.
很可爱享受当下吧
"While it lasts"
当下?
Nothing happier than the wife of a new detective,
没有比一名新警♥察♥的妻子更开心的人了
and nothing more angry
也没有比十年后的
than that same bitch 10 years later.
这些婊♥子♥更加暴躁的人
Maybe it's 'cause you call them bitches.
她们暴躁也许这是因为你叫她们婊♥子♥
I'm halfItalian, trust me.
我有一半意大利血统相信我
Women do not like it when you call them bitches...
女人可不喜欢你叫她们婊♥子♥
What are you telling me about women,
你在教我关于女人的事情吗
young motherfucker Shit.
小年轻可去你的
I just said it to you, I didn't say it to a woman.
我只是跟你说没有跟别的女人说
I don't say it to their face. It's not like I'm Too Short.
我可没有当着她们的面这么叫我可没这么傻
We just met, but, you know, you're firing already, and I appreciate it.
我们刚认识但是你就已经对我火力全开了真是谢谢你
I mean, all I'm saying is, you know,
我的意思是你懂的
most crime happens on weekends, holidays,
大多数犯罪发生在周末或者假期
so you would think anybody married to a cop
所以嫁给警♥察♥的人
would understand this.
最明白这一点
But no.
但是不是的
One day, your wife will be angry
有一天你的妻子会因为
'cause you couldn't go to her sister's birthday dinner.
你不能参加她姐妹的生日晚宴而生气
You can give a woman 600 Tuesdays.
你可以陪你的女人过六百个周二
It ain't worth three Saturday nights.
但是这一切都不比在一起过三个周六的夜晚
So, uh... I'm guessing you're divorced.
所以我猜你已经离婚了
Divorced, no, not yet. I'm going through a divorce.
还没我正在离婚
That's even worse. It's kind of like chemo.
这更加糟糕跟化疗似的
Shit. Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry for what We're cops. This is the life we choose.
什么不好意思我们是警♥察♥这就是我们选择的生活
Highest divorce rate, highest suicide rate.
最高的离婚率最高的自杀率
Highest rate of domestic violence.
最高的家暴率
Yo, when you decided to become a cop,
在你决定当一名警♥察♥的时候
you pretty much assured yourself
你就已经差不多能猜到
you were gonna die alone.
自己以后将会孤独地死去
My wife and I, we're doing this counseling.
我和我的妻子我们正在做相关的咨♥询♥
She's got me, uh, working on, like, communication.
她正在和我尝试着沟通
Counseling Yeah, that's nice.
咨♥询♥?哦真好
Yeah, my wife fucked the counselor.
我的妻子和咨♥询♥顾问上♥床♥了
Fuck, really
靠真的吗?
Yeah. Jesus.
是的天啊
Women cheat, too.
女人也会出轨
It hurts. God damn it, it hurts.
这很伤心天啊这真的让我伤心
Women cheat, too, but here's what happens.
女人也会出轨但是事情是这样的
Women cheat in the daytime.
女人在白天出轨
You can get away with a lot of shit in the daytime.
而白天你忙得一团糟
That's right. You can ride
事实就是这样女人就可以
a lot of dick before dusk. Mmmhmm.
在黄昏之前同很多男人上♥床♥ 嗯
Shit, man, I just found out Pilates doesn't even exist.
靠伙计我才意识到她没有报什么普拉提课
Wait, seriously
等会真的吗?
Emma loves Pilates.
艾玛非常喜欢做普拉提
I'm sure she does. I'm sure she does.
是的她肯定很喜欢
But don't worry about it.
但是不要担心
You're gonna be fine. You gonna be married forever.
你会没事的你们的婚姻将会永恒
What do we got
现场如何
See for yourself.
自己看
Watch yourself.
小心点
If you're gonna throw up, don't do it on the evidence.
你要是想吐别吐在证物上就行
Are you kidding me
你在开玩笑吗
I've been dreaming about this since I was 12 years old.
我从十二岁开始做梦都在想当警♥察♥侦查现场
Ugh.
啊
You see a lot of TV sets on the subway
你在地铁上看太多电视剧了么
You get everything down here.
你把这儿事都做完
Damn. Wow.
该死天呐
Ugh.
啊
This bum's gonna be tough to ID.
这个乞丐很难确定身份
I'm not too sure this is a bum.
我可不敢确定这是个乞丐
I don't know a lot of bums trying to get their steps in.
我不知道很多流浪汉试图闯到这边来
Whoever this is, is married...
不管这是谁反正结婚了
and wears a Fitbit.
还戴着个 Fitbit手环
This package just came in.
这是刚刚到的包裹
For me Yeah.
给我的? 对
What is that
什么东西
"Play me."
“播放我”
Okay. Whoa, whoa. What are you doing
好吧哇哇你要千啥
Don't want to fuck up my computer.
我可不想搞坏我自己的电脑
Hello, Detective Banks.
你好班克斯警探
I'm here to help reform the Metro Police,
我是来帮你们改造警♥察♥局的
to remind them of their oath to the people of this city.
让你们这些人想起曾经对这座城市的居民许下的誓言
One officer from your station refused to be reformed.
你们局里的一个警官拒绝接受我的改造
He will not be the last to play my game.
而他不会是最后一个参与我游戏的人
If that spiral is what I think it is...
如果那个旋涡是我想到的那个
Jigsaw
竖锯?
Wait, I thought the Jigsaw killer was dead
等等我觉得竖锯已经死了吧
Yeah, but if it's another copycat...
是啊 但如果这是另一个模仿犯
It's gonna be a shit show.
那可就糟透了
I recognize that building.
这个建筑我认识
It's the courthouse.
是法♥院♥
Let's check it out.
我们去核查一下
What are you guys doing here
你们怎么在这
Well, we thought you boys might need some backup.
我们觉得你们可能需要些帮助
Fuck you, Fitch, it's not your case.
去你的吧费奇关你屁事
Yo, Zeke.
嘿 泽克
What do we got here
来看看我们找到了什么
What the fuck is that
那他妈是什么东西
Is that a fucking tongue
该死的那是个舌头吗
Fucking shit.
操
453... Who's 453
4 5 3谁是4 5 3号♥
Circle up
集♥合♥
Okay, here's what we know.
好了以下是已知信息
Dental records confirm it's Boz.
根据牙医记录确认了是保斯
Sorry, guys.
很遗憾伙计们
But, look, we got to catch the son of a bitch that did this.
但是听着我们得抓住干下这事儿的混♥蛋♥
Train conductor says he didn't see much.
列车员说他没看到什么东西
Says he saw Boz hanging in the air
据说他看见保斯从天上掉下来
right before he hit the windshield.
砸到了挡风玻璃上
Says he thinks he saw Boz bleeding from the mouth badly.
他说看见保斯嘴巴里在大出血
The package was sent from a delivery service
这包裹是送货服务送来的
that picked it up on a stoop on Anglin Drive.
然后我们在安格林街上的栅栏里捡到了它
What about the spirals
那么关于那个漩涡图案呢
Hey, Cap, obviously it's a Jigsaw copycat,
嘿 警长这很明显是个竖锯的模仿犯啊
so that's where we got to concentrate our focus.
这才是我们应该关注的点
Sure, Fitch, but I want you to stick with hard evidence.
当然了费奇但我想要你继续寻找确凿证据
电影精选列表