Kraus, contact the Feds, get anything they got.
克劳斯与联调局的人联♥系♥看看他们有什么发现
Files, old videos, anything.
文件旧视频任何东西
Do we have street images
我们有街道监控吗
We're working on it, but Digital Forensics was
我们正在处理数字取证可以
able to map Boz's movement off the Fitbit.
帮助绘制出 Fitbit手环上保斯的行动路线
Last place it was registered was Stuart's Point,
在放烟花的时候被实时追踪到的
timestamped during the fireworks.
最后一个地点是斯图亚茨角
Someone needs to call Kara, his wife, let her know.
得有人给卡拉打电♥话♥那是他的妻子得让她知道发生了什么
Yeah, I already called her.
嗯我已经跟她说过了
You called Kara
你给卡拉打了电♥话♥
Yeah.
是啊
Do you know Kara No.
你认识卡拉 不
Did you actually talk to her, or did you text her
你真的跟她说话了吗或者你是给她发的消息
Let me guess, you sent an emoji.
让我猜猜你发了个表情
Do they have a dead husband emoji
他们有死掉的丈夫的表情吗
I talked to her, asshole.
我跟她说话了你个混♥蛋♥
Hey. We had to notify her before it leaked to the press.
嘿 我们得在消息被走漏给记者前通知到她
Okay, O'Brien's got point...
好了让奥布莱恩来…
O'Brien
奥布莱恩?
This is mine.
这本该是我案子
Me and the rook were first on scene.
我和卢克是最先到现场的
Banks...
班克斯
I'm sorry, isn't this protocol
抱歉这难道不是规定吗
Now you're part of the team again, Zeke
现在你又是团队的一员啦泽克
Fuck you.
去死吧你
No, fuck you.
你才去你♥妈♥的♥死
Come on, Zeke.
拜托泽克
When all you motherfuckers were treating me like shit,
当所有你们这些混♥蛋♥对我那么糟糕
shooting me in my fucking back,
在背后中伤我
Boz was my friend
只有保斯拿我当朋友
Boz played with my kid.
是保斯陪我的孩子玩耍
We went to fucking games.
陪我的孩子参与游戏活动
Fuck me No, fuck you.
我该死你们他妈的才该死
Fucking assholes...
该死的混♥蛋♥
Zeke Zeke, fucking stop
泽克泽克他妈的站住
In here Now
进来谈现在
Zip up Get out.
拉上拉链滚出去
Okay, Captain.
好的警长
Damn, nigga, wash your hands.
天啊老兄洗洗手吧
I get why you want this.
我知道你为什么想要主理这个案子
Boz was my friend, too, but you can't do this alone.
保斯也是我的朋友但你不能单独行动
I need the whole department on this, working together.
我需要整个局里齐心协力一起侦破这个案件
I'm not trying to do this alone, okay
我没有试图单独行动好吗
Boz is my family, man. You gotta let me take lead.
保斯是我的家人老大你得让我领头
You gotta let me catch this motherfucker.
你得让我亲自抓住这个该死的混♥蛋♥
All right, guys, we got a change of plans.
好了各位我们计划有变
Banks is taking lead.
班克斯现在开始是领队
Listen up.
听好了
I know some of you guys think I'm a rat.
我知道你们有人觉得我是小人
Some of you think I'm a snitch.
有人觉得我是告密者
Some of you are mad I fucked your mother.
还有人在气我跟你妈滚了床单
Boz was last seen
最后有人见到保斯
at the July 4th parade at Stuart's Point...
是在六月四号♥斯图亚茨角的巡游
...so there should be plenty of surveillance footage,
所以那里应该有很多监控录像
so check your hashtags, Instagram...
所以去检查你们社交媒体上的热门标签发的ins
Hey
嘿
Now, we got a dead cop here, guys, who was brutally killed.
我们这现在死了个警♥察♥各位有人残忍♥地杀害了他
A fallen brother whose tongue was ripped out.
他从天上掉下来舌头还被拔走了
We need to focus on the case and solve this.
我们需要集中注意力解决这件事
So get the footage to Detective Banks
所以把录像找来给班克斯探员
and put your personal shit aside.
把你们自己的破事先放一边
O'Brien, you good
奥布莱恩你怎么说
No problem here, Captain.
我会服从命令警长
Good.
很好
Let's go.
我们出发吧
Yo, where we going
喂我们去哪
Pay our respects. Put on a suit.
为了以示尊重穿上制♥服♥
Zeke...
泽克
Kara...
卡拉
It's okay.
会没事的
Whoever did this, I'm gonna find them.
不管是谁干的我一定会找到他们
I don't understand... How did it happen
我不明白这究竟是怎么发生的
Kara, your mother's on the phone.
卡拉你妈妈来电♥话♥了
Yeah, okay.
好好的
Zeke.
泽克
Lisa.
丽莎
You okay I, uh... I texted you.
你还好吗我我给你发了信息
Yeah, I got it.
嗯我收到了
Is Brian here
布莱恩在这吗
No, my sister's watching him.
没在我姐姐那儿呢
Your sister... So, Rhonda gets to see my son, but I don't
你姐姐所以朗达都可以见我儿子而我不能
Are we really gonna do this here
我们确定要在这里讨论这个吗
No. Not today.
不 不是今天
Hey, I'm William. Stop.
嘿 我是威廉 停
Zeke's partner, yup...
泽克的搭档嗯
I'll wait outside. I'll wait outside.
我在外面等着我在外面等着
KARA: Jamie's at the neighbor's.
詹米还在邻居家
I don't know how I'm supposed to tell him what happened to his dad.
我不知道我该怎么告诉他他爸爸发生了什么事
I can't imagine what you're going through right now.
我不敢想象你们当下要怎么熬过去
I know this is a bad time,
我知道现在并不是个好时候
but I got to ask you a couple of questions.
但我还是得问你几个问题
In the last few weeks,
在过去的几周
did you notice anything unusual
你有关注到什么不寻常的事吗
I mean, did Boz say anything, or act stressed out
我的意思是保斯有说过什么或是表现得压力很大
He was a cop, Zeke.
他是个警♥察♥泽克
So nothing out of the ordinary
所以并没有什么不寻常的事
No.
没有
There was one thing, there was a black SUV
倒是有一件事有一辆黑色的SUV
parked outside one night last week.
上周在外边停了一整晚
You get a make
有看到是什么牌子的车吗
Range Rover, Escalade, Lincoln I don't know.
路虎凯迪拉克林肯?我不知道
I told Boz about it and he went out,
我跟保斯说了这件事然后他出去了
and he walked up, and, I don't know,
他走过去然后我不知道
the next thing I know, he was yelling at somebody inside.
接下来他冲里面的人喊叫
Any idea what they were yelling about
知道他们说了什么吗
Did you hear anything
你有没有听到什么
No. If I see it again, I'll get a license plate.
没有如果我再见到我会记下车牌号♥
If you don't mind, could you get me his devices
如果你不介意的话你能把他的设备之类的都给我吗
I need to look at his iPad, laptop.
我需要查看他的iPad笔记本电脑
Yeah. Thanks, Kara.
好的 谢谢卡拉
Nice... I gotta go, guys. All right, be safe.
好啦我得走了孩子们注意安全
Zeke.
泽克
He knew you were a good cop.
他知道你是个好警♥察♥
You find out who did this.
你一定要找到是谁干的
You pull a gun on your old man
你拿枪口对着你老子
You out of your fucking mind
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗∥
I could have killed you.
我差点就杀了你了
What are you talking about I got the gun.
你在说些什么我有枪
I could have killed you.
我差点就把你杀了
How'd you get in here
你是怎么进来的
Did you forget who the landlord is
你忘了谁才是房♥东了吗
Yeah, but that doesn't give you the right
好吧但这并代表你有权利
to just walk in here anytime you want.
想什么时候进来就什么时候进来
Renters got rights.
租客也是有权利的
You start paying some rent, you can get some rights.
你要是开始付房♥租你就能得到一些权利
Heard about Boz. You all right
我听说了保斯的事儿了你怎么样
No, Dad, I'm... I'm fucked up.
不太好老爸我我感觉一塌糊涂
Sorry to hear that. I know how close you were.
非常遗憾我知道你们关系很要好
Jigsaw copycat.That could be difficult.
竖锯模仿犯这可有点儿难度
What are you saying Nothing.
你在说什么 -什么也没说
电影精选列表