will be coming out of the pipe above you.
将从你上方的管道流出
The only way to stop yourself from being suffocated
防止自己窒息而死的唯一方法就是
is to sever your spinal cord
用你脖子下方的刀片
with the blade beneath your neck,
切断自己的脊髓
which will stop the wax.
那时蜡油将不再流下
You cannot walk away,
你无法逃避这个困境
but you can survive.
但可以选择苟且活命
Live or die, make your choice.
是生是死自己做选择
Fuck you
操♥你♥妈♥
Angie Angie
安吉安吉
Get the fuck out of the way
给老子闪开
How come no one is answering the phone
为什么没人接电♥话♥
An officer was attacked, it's fucking chaos in here.
一名警员遭受袭击这里他妈一片混乱
Angie Angie
安吉安吉
Angie
安吉
Zeke, what's going on
泽克怎么了
He's got her
他找到她了
Who's got her
谁找到她了
The killer has Angie
那个杀人魔找到了安吉
I guess you didn't hear, the killer just
你可能不知道那个杀手刚刚袭击了
attacked a cop at 3rd and Beaman.
在第三大道和比曼大街交汇处的一名警♥察♥
That was just a diversion to get us out of the precinct.
那只是转移我们注意力的伎俩让我们不再盯着警局内部
She's down in the fucking basement
她他妈在地下室
Did you find Angie
你找到安吉了吗
In the basement, in the basement
在地下室她在地下室
Captain Angie Garza,
安吉·加尔扎队长
call the front desk.
请给前台回电
Open it
把门打开
Hurry up
给我快点
Angie
安吉
Open it
打开啊
Okay.
好了
Shit
操
It's okay, it's okay. It's gonna be fine.
没事的一切都会好起来的
Oh, my God.
哦我的天啊
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay... Oh...
不会有事的噢
Lock it down.
全部封锁
You understand me
听懂我的意思了吗
Lock it down, nobody gets out of this precinct.
全部封锁确保没人能走出警♥察♥局
I need all the footage from the cameras
我需要证物室
in the evidence room.
所有摄像头的监控画面
Okay, here...
好的在这儿
Here's when the call came in,
这里是电♥话♥打进来的时候
but then there's nothing until you come in.
但是到你进来之前什么事情都没发生
You see right there, it jumps from 13:11 to 13:24. Glitch
看这儿从13时11分跳到了13时24分是故障原因吗
No, there's no glitch, because look,
应该不是故障原因你看
on the first frame, the safe door is open,
在第一帧安全门是开着的
but on the next, it's shut.
但是到了下一帧门就关上了
There's 13 minutes missing.
有13分钟的录像遗失
Access to this footage,
这些录像
is that through the computer system
是通过电脑系统获取的吗
Yeah, we just need a badge number and a password.
是的只需要一个警号♥和密♥码♥就可以获取
I can't tell you who deleted the video,
我没法告诉你谁删了这段视频
but I can access who logged into the server over the past day.
但是我可以调取过去一天登录服务器的用户
O'Brien, Tupper, Nicholazi...
奥布莱恩塔珀尼古拉奇
Wait... Who's badge number 213
等会儿谁的警徽号♥码是2 1 3
Pete Dunleavy, my old partner.
彼得·邓利维我的老搭档
Dunleavy He shouldn't have access.
邓利维他应该没有权限的
How long's it been since he was even on the job
他都多久没上班了
Where you going
你要去哪儿
To pay Pete a visit.
去和彼得见个面
Zeke, he's not the only one
泽克他不是唯一一个有权限的人
Your father had access, too.
你父亲以前也有权限
Location of Schenk's body,
申克尸体的位置
you said it was where your father took you as a kid.
你说那是你父亲从小就带你去的地方
When was the last time you saw your father
你最后一次见到你父亲是什么时候
This morning. Bullshit.
今天早上 放屁
Motherfucker
你个混♥蛋♥
What the fuck, Zeke
你♥他♥妈♥干什么泽克
Fuck you, man
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you Get the fuck out of here
操♥你♥妈♥ 你♥他♥妈♥给我滚出去
Get him out of here Fuck you You're too close
让他滚出去操♥你♥妈♥你太偏执了
You're too close to this thing, Zeke.
你对这件事太偏执了泽克
Pete
彼得
Pete
彼得
Pete
彼得
Leave a message.
请留言
Dad, I've called you three times,
爸我已经给你打了三遍电♥话♥了
please call me back
请你给我回个电♥话♥
People are asking questions and I'm sick of making excuses.
人们没完没了地提问题我懒得应付他们了
You got something to tell me Fuck
你有什么想和我说的吗操
You wanna play games, motherfucker
你想玩游戏是吧你这个王八蛋
All right, I'll play.
好啊我玩
You okay
你还好吗
Hey
嘿
Help
救命
Pete
彼得
Pete, wake up.
彼得醒醒
Pete
彼得
What Zeke
什么泽克
Fuck.
操
Get me the fuck down, Zeke.
快把我弄下来泽克
Come on
快点
You hacked the computer.
你侵入了电脑
You erased the surveillance footage.
抹去了监控录像
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Zeke.
我他妈不知道你在说什么泽克
Did you kill Angie What
是你杀的安吉你说什么
Did you kill Boz
你杀的保斯
What the fuck are you talking about
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
Did you kill Boz
是你杀的保斯
Boz Fuck...
保斯操
What the fuck is with you, Zeke
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病泽克
Get me the fuck out of here
赶紧他妈把我弄出去
Is this some sick fucking revenge, Zeke
这是什么操蛋的复仇泽克
Putting me in jail isn't enough, huh
把我扔进大牢还不过瘾是吗
Get me the fuck out of here
赶紧把我弄下来
Hello, Detective Banks.
班克斯警探你好
I want to play a game.
我想玩个游戏
When Peter Dunleavy murdered an innocent man,
彼得·邓利维谋杀了一个无辜的人
your career was shattered like glass.
于是你的事业就碎得像玻璃渣一样
Can you stand on the sidelines
当正义最终得到伸张时
while justice is finally served
你还能袖手旁观吗
There is a way to save him,
是找办法救他
or you can keep him locked up and throw away the key.
还是扔掉钥匙让他自生自灭
The decision is yours.
决定权在你
"Throw away the key," what the fuck
扔掉钥匙这他妈在说啥
Huh
啊
Get me the fuck out of this thing.
快让我离开这个玩意儿
Zeke
泽克
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Come on, Zeke.
快点泽克
Get me the fuck out of here, Zeke
快点他妈放我下来泽克
Shit
操
Zeke Help me
泽克帮帮我
Zeke
泽克
Get me down, come on, man.
把我放下来求你了
Zeke
泽克
Zeke
泽克
...or you can keep him locked up
或者你可以锁着他
电影精选列表